Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 22-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Inthelight

Female Bigfoot in the Woods

In 1998 I was in Minnesota's Boundary waters with a summer camp trip that lasted 30 days in the woods like a team building thing. We would camp in the woods and hike and canoe during that day. We covered I think 50 miles total over the whole trip. If you make it up there its beautiful and so worth the trip. On the trip we had to do a solo and stay by our self for a couple days in the woods.

When I was on my solo I had a lot of time on my own and got a little excited one night thinking about a girl friend of mine.I sat on a log and did my thing. Sorry but its part of the story.

Just to let you know on the solo we had no tent. Nothing just a bug mask and a sleeping bag some water and protein bar.

It must have been really late 1-2 in the morning when this Bigfoot started walking towards me. It was very quiet and moved slow. I really feel it was a female Bigfoot that smelled me doing my thing on the log. She walked down and stood right above me. It took her 20 minutes to get to me when I started hearing her walk towards me. I was so scared and was shaking and did not want to open my eyes but I did. I could see and feel her breathing over me as she stood above me looking down. She let out a sigh when she got to me and looked at me. She saw me look into her eyes and just turned and walked away like she wished I was a Bigfoot. About 30 minutes later one of the other solo campers started blowing his whistle like he was in danger! He said something came to his camp and scared him like it was a big creature.
Old 24-05-2020, 08:42 AM
Inthelight

Sorry if this story was a little tasteless. It is a real story and I am sticking to it. I feel bigfoot is real and she smelled me from miles away. I wish I had a picture or something. It felt like the bigfoot was a foot away from me and I could tell she was disappointed I was not a male bigfoot I feel. When I opened my eyes I barely opened them because I did not want her to see me looking. I stayed very still but my body was vibrating like crazy and I almost lost it. It was pitch back out but I could see her with the moon light background. The location was about maybe 30 miles north of Ely in Superior National Forest area. When we would canoe and hike we never saw anybody else. Its in the middle of nowhere. I did not sleep that whole night. I could feel the bigfoot was lonely.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:14 AM
Pathfinder

A good looking situation. You should beware those circusmstances.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Inthelight

Haha Good one! Thanks for checking it out!
Old 09-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I think you were right for including that pertinent data :)

I wouldn't discount your empathy to what she was feeling - you were probably right. Feelings and emotions produce energy and you probably recognized her energy because of what you had done so recently. It was familiar.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-08-2020, 06:08 AM
Administrator
Fascinating story.....I used to read Bigfoot accounts all the time. Your post reminded me of that interest....I had a friend who saw Bigfoot up in the California mountains. Ever since hearing that story, I've been intrigued......
Old 25-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthelight
In 1998 I was in Minnesota's Boundary waters with a summer camp trip that lasted 30 days in the woods like a team building thing. We would camp in the woods and hike and canoe during that day. We covered I think 50 miles total over the whole trip. If you make it up there its beautiful and so worth the trip. On the trip we had to do a solo and stay by our self for a couple days in the woods.

When I was on my solo I had a lot of time on my own and got a little excited one night thinking about a girl friend of mine.I sat on a log and did my thing. Sorry but its part of the story.

Just to let you know on the solo we had no tent. Nothing just a bug mask and a sleeping bag some water and protein bar.

It must have been really late 1-2 in the morning when this Bigfoot started walking towards me. It was very quiet and moved slow. I really feel it was a female Bigfoot that smelled me doing my thing on the log. She walked down and stood right above me. It took her 20 minutes to get to me when I started hearing her walk towards me. I was so scared and was shaking and did not want to open my eyes but I did. I could see and feel her breathing over me as she stood above me looking down. She let out a sigh when she got to me and looked at me. She saw me look into her eyes and just turned and walked away like she wished I was a Bigfoot. About 30 minutes later one of the other solo campers started blowing his whistle like he was in danger! He said something came to his camp and scared him like it was a big creature.

I have had similar experiences but they were with all different sized, real Elephants.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Buy real registered USA VISA, Get real Canadian permanent residence, Buy original European passports

w w w. Buyrealpassport.cc - we are an association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files.
Apply for real registered Passport, Visa, Driving License, national ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas for sell
Guaranteed scannable passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, birth certificates service available. The tourist(travel), student and bEuropean Unioniness(working) visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We European Unione high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. Our team are unique producer of real quality false and Real registered documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:European UnionA, AEuropean Uniontralia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.

To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite:

w w w. buyrealpassport.cc w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Keywords:
-----------------------------
real passport UK
real passport for sale
real passport id
real passport processing times
real passport generator
real passport number
real passport photos
real passport size
real passport stamps
real passport buy
real american passport
real australian passport
passport application realme
real id act passport
real id act passport to fly
real id and passport card
buy real australian passport
real id same as passport
the real passport
the real passport to pretty
are passports real id compliant
buy a real passport
buy a real passport online
what does a real passport look like
is a passport real id
how to identify a real passport
how to tell a real passport
how to get a real passport
real british passport
buy real british passport
buy real passport online
the real passport to beauty
real racing 3 blackberry passport
real canadian passport
real id passport card
real leather passport cover
real madrid passport cover
real id passport canada
real id vs passport card
real id act passport card
real leather scottish passport cover
real id california passport
buy real passport id
real id vs passport
passport card real id
passport card vs real id
real id replace passport
real id act louisiana passport
is a passport real id compliant
real id or passport to fly
passport real estate
real housewives passport edition
passport real time eligibility
portugal real estate passport
cyprus passport real estate
buy real eu passport
second passport real estate investment
real fake passport
real florida passport
real fake passport websites
real id foreign passport
real id for passport
real birth certificate for passport
real me photo for passport
real ghana passport
real ghanaian passport
get real passport
real leather passport holder
real madrid passport holder
the real real passport holder
real id passport to fly
real id passport required
real italian passport
real id passport travel
i ready passport
i ready e passport
real leather passport wallet
real life passport
realme login passport
real id law passport
real driver's license passport
real id driver's license passport
real me passport photo
real madrid passport
real mexican passport
passport real name
realme nz passport
real id nh passport
passport real or not
real passport of uk
real me passport online
real id or passport
real id or passport card
real size of passport size photo
world passport real or fake
real passport photo size
real canadian superstore passport photo
real canadian superstore passport photos calgary
real russian passport
real me passport renewal
buy real registered passport
blackberry passport real size
real canadian superstore passport
real united states passport
passport to real florida
real us passport
real usa passport
real ukraine passport
real ukrainian passport
buy real uk passport
buy real us passport
real id us passport
real id with passport
realme new zealand passport
real id act 2018 passport

To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite:

w w w. buyrealpassport.cc w w w. buyrealpassport.cc
Old 28-08-2020, 11:44 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthelight
Sorry if this story was a little tasteless. It is a real story and I am sticking to it. I feel bigfoot is real and she smelled me from miles away. I wish I had a picture or something. It felt like the bigfoot was a foot away from me and I could tell she was disappointed I was not a male bigfoot I feel. When I opened my eyes I barely opened them because I did not want her to see me looking. I stayed very still but my body was vibrating like crazy and I almost lost it. It was pitch back out but I could see her with the moon light background. The location was about maybe 30 miles north of Ely in Superior National Forest area. When we would canoe and hike we never saw anybody else. Its in the middle of nowhere. I did not sleep that whole night. I could feel the bigfoot was lonely.
The question I have, since you are being so honest, is when you opened your eyes, were you disappointed you are not a male bigfoot.
I won't judge, I promise.