Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Knower

What you should really be tensed about

Let's say that you're admitted to a college and your main aim is to get a degree. If you fail in the final exams, you miss achieving your main aim. If you become tensed in order to achieve your main aim, then such tension is justified.

Similarly, you should become tensed only if the main aim of human life, i.e., achieving the grace of God, is threatened. Other than that, all other things like family life and relationships are only extra-curricular activities.

In your college life, participating in a game is an extra-curricular activity. Suppose you're defeated in it, you should take your loss sportingly and not seriously. After all, excelling at an extra-curricular sport is not your main aim.

Therefore, take everything in life sportingly, because this life itself is not the ultimate aim. If family life alone were the goal [of human life], even animals and birds have their family lives. The specialty of human life is to think about God and achieve the grace of God.

Last edited by dattaseva : 24-09-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Changed the title slightly. The original one just didn't convey my intention.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
God is love. Life, which all comes from God equals love.
For life to exist, to grow, you must nurture...with love.

So I agree in the specialty of human..no of ALL life is to love.
Loving one another will surely achieve the grace of God.

But it's quite hard isn't it? To ignore everything else about life, the hardships that come with it, the pressure...The things that come with life that are void of and lack compassion.

The main aim in life that we are taught as children, which is to be successful, is surely an illusion. Rushing them to grow up fast and to hurry and pick out a life path by 18..It's all unrealistic. Everyone does not grow in the same pace and in the same way.

But some people don't live their own lives, and most of it is controlled. Enslaved.

We will all be truly free soon :]
Old 24-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Suspended

Well, if you read my posts here you know I've had my experiences and my experiences may seem a little bit odd to you but if you post a video I can show you miracles. Any video will do. Or, if you have musical interest I can show you how all, all, all music is referring to what is going on right now.

But, let us get back to your subject: being in the grace of God and working hard in this life to be in the grace of God. It's not a bad idea, supposing you really mean it and internalize and reflect it back on the world. The danger? It may be something someone told you to say and like a mantra you repeat it without internalizing it.

Look, I'm all about Soul Mates, Twin Flames and yours is a woman named Jessica. The reason I mention this is because like God and Goddess, like the Apostles and their wives, like Jesus and Mary Magdelene, like Allah and Rashael, we all are from before this place and always were with our soulmates.

To Solarian your Soul mate is a man named Andrew. I can mention the last names of your Soulmates but I want to respect you privacy. If you both want the Soul mates last name just ask.

The reason I am bringing this all up is because the Title God and Goddess give me and my Twin Flame is, "Twin Flames fighting with brothers and sisters." I'm utmost respectful to Goddess as a mother, sister, teacher, friend and guide and she is more than God's wife but my Twin Flame takes liberties with Her and always has since before this place; they truly are bonded and you can be too.

If you are in the Americas you deal with Goddess (Canada, North American, South America, the islands) if you are outside of the Americas you deal with God (everywhere else). They are both ever present in our lives and guide is in every single way, even telepathically. If you have not heard them and want to hear them just ask and I will write down how. We are always loved by them and they do bond with us even stooping to our level of language.

Remember, I say you are right love, love, love to be friends of God and Goddess but, but, but love, love,love your twin flame, soul mate because you've always been with them and always will be. It is only in this weird space that private parts work with everyone; from before and after it only works with your soul mate.

Cheers!
Old 24-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Well, if you read my posts here you know I've had my experiences and my experiences may seem a little bit odd to you but if you post a video I can show you miracles. Any video will do. Or, if you have musical interest I can show you how all, all, all music is referring to what is going on right now.

But, let us get back to your subject: being in the grace of God and working hard in this life to be in the grace of God. It's not a bad idea, supposing you really mean it and internalize and reflect it back on the world. The danger? It may be something someone told you to say and like a mantra you repeat it without internalizing it.

Look, I'm all about Soul Mates, Twin Flames and yours is a woman named Jessica. The reason I mention this is because like God and Goddess, like the Apostles and their wives, like Jesus and Mary Magdelene, like Allah and Rashael, we all are from before this place and always were with our soulmates.

To Solarian your Soul mate is a man named Andrew. I can mention the last names of your Soulmates but I want to respect you privacy. If you both want the Soul mates last name just ask.

The reason I am bringing this all up is because the Title God and Goddess give me and my Twin Flame is, "Twin Flames fighting with brothers and sisters." I'm utmost respectful to Goddess as a mother, sister, teacher, friend and guide and she is more than God's wife but my Twin Flame takes liberties with Her and always has since before this place; they truly are bonded and you can be too.

If you are in the Americas you deal with Goddess (Canada, North American, South America, the islands) if you are outside of the Americas you deal with God (everywhere else). They are both ever present in our lives and guide is in every single way, even telepathically. If you have not heard them and want to hear them just ask and I will write down how. We are always loved by them and they do bond with us even stooping to our level of language.

Remember, I say you are right love, love, love to be friends of God and Goddess but, but, but love, love,love your twin flame, soul mate because you've always been with them and always will be. It is only in this weird space that private parts work with everyone; from before and after it only works with your soul mate.

Cheers!

Tell me EVERYTHING..
Old 25-09-2016, 05:28 AM
Master
Everyone's priorities and experiences are different. That doesn't seem to be taken into consideration in the original post.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Everyone's priorities and experiences are different. That doesn't seem to be taken into consideration in the original post.

The original post is only an excerpt by a spiritual master named Datta Swami, whose teachings can be found at universal-spirituality.org.

As you've said, the priorities of different people are different. And most of these priorities are to do with our careers, worldly relations, past-times, etc. However, with reference to the ultimate truth, all our worldly concerns are only fleeting and relatively unreal.

In that sense, what really matters is God. Worldly activities are useful only for the bare minimum purpose of maintaining one's body and the minimum number of worldly bonds associated with it. Excessive sensory gratification will inevitably lead to illusion.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
God is love. Life, which all comes from God equals love.
For life to exist, to grow, you must nurture...with love.

So I agree in the specialty of human..no of ALL life is to love.
Loving one another will surely achieve the grace of God.

But it's quite hard isn't it? To ignore everything else about life, the hardships that come with it, the pressure...The things that come with life that are void of and lack compassion.

The main aim in life that we are taught as children, which is to be successful, is surely an illusion. Rushing them to grow up fast and to hurry and pick out a life path by 18..It's all unrealistic. Everyone does not grow in the same pace and in the same way.

But some people don't live their own lives, and most of it is controlled. Enslaved.

We will all be truly free soon :]

The desire to be successful is not wrong by itself. But the desire to be successful in worldy affairs is wrong. On the other hand, the desire to be successful in one's spiritual efforts is not wrong at all.

Desire is dynamic. Without desire, there is no life. So desire itself is not to be criticized. Rather, it is the direction of desire that is to be criticized. If the desire is turned towards God, then it's best possible thing that can happen. Desire turned towards the world is wrong and leads to unnecessary suffering.

Desiring to fulfill one's basic needs (which differ from case to case) is not wrong. However, the desire for excessive self-pleasures is definitely wrong.
Old 27-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Knower
Its not wrong to be successful in this world in my opinion, this world as it is right now reflect the state of a selfconcerned being which doesnt care about the colective. To learn that a competive success and other set achievements are destructive on the very being we must undergo all of these trials to learn and feel within us, that these things arent to fulfill our true needs. There is it where the awakening within everyone resides. We come many times during our life times at points where we questioning life as its purpose but some of us arent able yet to step out of the way of the trivial thinking and seek another challange in matter to achieve. We cant push the people against their will to an awakening that would be crucial, everyone will one day and if not in another life time awake and get to a point of spiritual purifiying within oneself to ascend further.

Therefore this world as chaotic it is, is perfect as it is right now because no matter how the suffering gonna be intensified which will at some point pull the trigger in a mass awakening.

Yes the reason is to ascend within spirit further but that doesnt mean someone has to deny his/her needs of this world in matter. Its all about being aware of the causes a desire brings and the willingness to take this inner challange to transform into light or how ever you name it. Its detachment of atachments in often case the solution within oneself to not see desires or achievements as trivial because if one wont reach the outcome he/she expected it wont hurt, one just know how to move on or take the shattered pieces to build something that is more fundamental.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
The original post is only an excerpt by a spiritual master named Datta Swami, whose teachings can be found at universal-spirituality.org.

As you've said, the priorities of different people are different. And most of these priorities are to do with our careers, worldly relations, past-times, etc. However, with reference to the ultimate truth, all our worldly concerns are only fleeting and relatively unreal.

In that sense, what really matters is God. Worldly activities are useful only for the bare minimum purpose of maintaining one's body and the minimum number of worldly bonds associated with it. Excessive sensory gratification will inevitably lead to illusion.

Remember we love you here on Spiritual forums but something to think about. If Datta Swami were sincere in his teachings why take money for it? Why create an expensive organization that takes in money to teach people not take money? It is Ironic?

There were many spiritual master on here who all go answers from each other and did it for free just to be guided. Why doesn't Datta Swami do that himself? I can mention their names on here but they have all moved on. Like all of us realize Spirituality is important but once you get the answers you move on; no one gives you the answers for pay, you get them through bonding. It is not a life calling to be spiritual a the life calling of life is the life calling and it involves everything and not just one thing....especially when someone is trying to sell it to you. Just something to think about with humility and respect.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:

However, with reference to the ultimate truth, all our worldly concerns are only fleeting and relatively unreal.

Maybe for you. Like i said people's experiences are different as their priorities. People have dreams and passions that have nothing to do with god or truth and that is perfectly fine. People are in pain, suffering, and to them this is a very real experience. Nobody needs to dictate when a person "should" feel tensed and when they shouldn't. Its silly. Especially if you know nothing of their situation.

Quote:
In that sense, what really matters is God. Excessive sensory gratification will inevitably lead to illusion.

Like exchanging one "so called" illusion for another.