Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Weird energetic feeling

So, I don't know how to explain this without it being weird, but sometimes I can feel wings on my back flex and see my self in a suit of armor, almost like a knight's armor, and it weirds me out a bit because I'm wondering why I have this image or feeling constantly. If I really focus on it I can feel the energy go through my not-so-much-there wings.

Any thoughts? Am I going nuts? Do you guys feel the similarly?
Old 22-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Guide
Oh, I've never heard of anyone else with the wings-on-the-back feeling before! About 13 years ago I began to feel that, when it was just my daughter and myself, I would feel protective and loving and just feel a tension on my back. When I'd close my eyes I could see my wings...

Lately, they've come back. It was great because I walked into a meta shop recently and three separate gals came up to me and said they saw fairy wings! My angel wings came back, and I can "feel" them all the time now...during the day, when I'm protecting my children at night, any time I need a bit of extra shielding.

It's great, no? Not weird, with as much that happens in this world, I always thought there must be angel protection on this earth!
Old 22-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I mean it's more odd for me because it happened when I started to become more aware of my energetic body. I think it's great, but at the same time not a lot people will talk about having wings on their backs, or have this feeling they're wearing armor.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Master
Meditate on it and seek the answers, but, be prepared to accept what you find out.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Meditate on it and seek the answers, but, be prepared to accept what you find out.

How would I meditate to know the answers? I'm still pretty new to meditation.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Master
I don't know how to explain it, but, while meditating you go inward and converse with your higher self. Different techniques work for different people. I seemed to be really tuned into music and frequencies in sounds.
Old 23-09-2016, 03:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDivision13
I mean it's more odd for me because it happened when I started to become more aware of my energetic body. I think it's great, but at the same time not a lot people will talk about having wings on their backs, or have this feeling they're wearing armor.

That is so true, and the feelings are there for a reason. Do you feel it all the time, or do certain instances make you feel it? It really is interesting!
Old 23-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I don't know how to explain it, but, while meditating you go inward and converse with your higher self. Different techniques work for different people. I seemed to be really tuned into music and frequencies in sounds.

Thank you! I'll look into different techniques.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
That is so true, and the feelings are there for a reason. Do you feel it all the time, or do certain instances make you feel it? It really is interesting!

If i really tune in I can feel it grow. I can see it if i close my eyes, and the armor is like, just there I can sometimes see it too if my eyes are shut. It's like really bulky and silver with gold edges. It's good to feel it, I just kind of put it off as my over imagination acting up.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Suspended

Sometimes when I'm emailing somebody I get a feeling of wings folding up, meaning I've been guided to "land" in that person's life and share something. One time I was walking to the grocery and I perceived myself as a T-Rex making the Earth shake with each step through the parking lot. I was realizing my own Reptilian nature at that time.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account
@XDivision13

Does your Bodily name ends with el ?
Do you believe in God and in his Angels ?

I have had similar experience in the past, but i was actively imagining this wings, and they felt real.