Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Knower
As far as my knowledge is at the medieval time cats got burned for cristian believes, because it was said that they had conection to witchcraft as satanism especialy black cats.

Now days people still believe if a black cat crosses your path from left to right, it will bring a bad fortune.

In the ancient asian philosophy it was believed that a cat has a conncetion to source and if one took good care on a cat till its life ends, that the cat will have a good word for the care giver to the creator.

Also buddhists or zen, believeing that cats are teachers of meditation they see within them masters. Buddhist temples use to have cats and other pets they take care on.

In judaism its not prophited to own a pet due to strict kosher rules. Animals have the same rights as a human and are to be taken care respectfuly as a human being. They are even allowed to some certain point to break shabbat to resque an animal.

In paganism or wicca believes a animal can serve as a passage betweent the spirit worlds, therefore animals serveing as a source of strength and savety.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Knower

There was a time when cats were only found in Egypt and they were not allowed to be exported for 1000 years but gradually made their way to other countries by being smuggled out.

I also heard somewhere (I think it was in the you tube videos 'Answers of an Alien from Andromeda') that cats were given by aliens to the pharaohs as gifts. That may be why they were so prized by early Egyptians; they were given special treatment by being mummified before burial.

Cats can see energy; so they can see beings in other dimensions we cannot see.
Old 21-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Master

Solarian, i actually saw her astral project the other day when she was temporarily locked in a room, as we had some maintenance. The backdoor to the garden was open, and all of a sudden i see her coming in from the garden. First i thought it was another cat but she stopped in the middle of the room, looking shocked ive seen her lol well i do see things.. Shes just been curious what eas outside even though she never goes out, shes an indoor cat and never bern out and afraid of it. Besides shes a pure breed too. I could tell she just wanted in out quickly and fast so i didnt detect her lol the cat looked shocked like... Lol so yes she clearly astral project when i got to the door she was behind she was straight beside the door, missing me.
Old 21-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Master

I can tell you we had a visitor that was very shady, and kitty immediately wheezed, and wheezed towards him. Normally she just runs off, or wait a half hour or so and come sniffing. But this guy she wheezed at all the time. They know.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

In bible days I don't know if people kept anything much as pets.It seems like everything they had animal related had to serve a purpose. .They supposedly didn't eat meat alot because it was more important to have chickens for their eggs, goats and cows for their milk.Maybe it's a good thing cats aren't mentioned, they might have ended up on the sacrifice stone, as it seems in these bible stories they had a problem with sacrifices of animals. . (Which is why I avoid the bible and religion and stick with Spirituality)
I believe my cat is my familiar also :) I have only had her a year. I believe she is a braided soul of my last 3 pets who have passed. Two being cats, one a dog.When my last cat passed at 19 a little over a year ago, I was so lost and disconnected. My dog was too.He adores cats..I felt like part of my soul was missing. I didn't feel complete.Last August a dumped young cat was hanging out by a friend's house. ..I saw that kitty, and it was love at first sight..The rest is history, as she came home with me that day.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I can tell you we had a visitor that was very shady, and kitty immediately wheezed, and wheezed towards him. Normally she just runs off, or wait a half hour or so and come sniffing. But this guy she wheezed at all the time. They know.

What could she have been trying to tell you? I mean how do you think the guy was shady?
Old 21-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily3
.I felt Last August a dumped young cat was hanging out by a friend's house. ..I saw that kitty, and it was love at first sight..The rest is history, as she came home with me that day.

Awwww
Old 21-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Solarian, i actually saw her astral project the other day when she was temporarily locked in a room, as we had some maintenance. The backdoor to the garden was open, and all of a sudden i see her coming in from the garden. First i thought it was another cat but she stopped in the middle of the room, looking shocked ive seen her lol well i do see things.. Shes just been curious what eas outside even though she never goes out, shes an indoor cat and never bern out and afraid of it. Besides shes a pure breed too. I could tell she just wanted in out quickly and fast so i didnt detect her lol the cat looked shocked like... Lol so yes she clearly astral project when i got to the door she was behind she was straight beside the door, missing me.

That's wild! Do you see when people astral travel too while in 3D, I mean you can see the astral planes while awake???
Old 21-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
As far as my knowledge is at the medieval time cats got burned for cristian believes, because it was said that they had conection to witchcraft as satanism especialy black cats.

Now days people still believe if a black cat crosses your path from left to right, it will bring a bad fortune.

In the ancient asian philosophy it was believed that a cat has a conncetion to source and if one took good care on a cat till its life ends, that the cat will have a good word for the care giver to the creator.

Also buddhists or zen, believeing that cats are teachers of meditation they see within them masters. Buddhist temples use to have cats and other pets they take care on.

In judaism its not prophited to own a pet due to strict kosher rules. Animals have the same rights as a human and are to be taken care respectfuly as a human being. They are even allowed to some certain point to break shabbat to resque an animal.

In paganism or wicca believes a animal can serve as a passage betweent the spirit worlds, therefore animals serveing as a source of strength and savety.

Fascinating finds
Old 21-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerAK
There was a time when cats were only found in Egypt and they were not allowed to be exported for 1000 years but gradually made their way to other countries by being smuggled out.

I also heard somewhere (I think it was in the you tube videos 'Answers of an Alien from Andromeda') that cats were given by aliens to the pharaohs as gifts. That may be why they were so prized by early Egyptians; they were given special treatment by being mummified before burial.

Cats can see energy; so they can see beings in other dimensions we cannot see.

I didn't know they were only found at Egypt a long time ago