Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Master

What if in karma, one is suppose to learn as well as remember both sides. I don't see a lot of remember but do see learning. And if you won't you continue until you do.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Master

Karma isn't a punishment. It isn't considered to be a reward for bad behavior. It is a tool for learning both sides (as lemex stated) of the lesson.

How can you learn about abuse unless you experience it as the abuser and as the abused, for example.

All just my two cents worth.

We choose from our Bucket List on what lessons we want to work on before each incarnation.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Ascender

Karma is the nature of your personality as it is reflected into the world. That is, the inability to recognize yourself, causes the personality you know to become obscured as it extends beyond you. So karma is everything that distorts the personalities coherence both inside and outside the body.

Basically, unless you take the time to figure out the best position for better expressing your will in your environment by navigating it in such way as to reach the greatest equilibrium of influence you have over your existence. Which really at this point is not a matter of manipulating others to act according to your will, but to manipulate the situation to which your own will is best expressed to your self. Though it matters that you find these positions of "power", the power is best used to advance your will within your self and not become so distracted in getting things to act exactly as you want them to be. This leads the very same process to remove karma into a process that gains it. Because the same nature I speak of can be turned into technology and such rather than advancement of the self in a holistic sense.

Imagine being in a giant fish bowl filled with pebbles, and every time you move all these pebbles move with you, but in such a erratic way as to disturb your view anytime you move. So, you stay still.. everything settles, and you see the fish bowl around you clearly. This is clearing karma, by reaching a state that forces everything around you to support your own will from the perspective of their own will.

When you see the fishbowl. When you see your self. You have burned all karma and reached the dharma.. dharma is the physics of the of the water in the fishbowl. It is when you have mastered the forces around you, and yet while you appear to be everything, you come upon a limitation that expresses the higher laws of existence that give definition to those forms you relate to as an ultimate. But to see the fishbowl is to be able to act in complete harmony with the fishbowl, and in such can never again occur what is known as karma, but is able to maintain a body (which just by existing should have karma) by use of the dharma.

The dharma is that body that exists just before all, and so it is a body of definition to a certain degree. Like your experience and body is made up of all the interactions of existence that gives it form as it passes through the context that gives it such. The dharma body is the basic definition between all and identity, or more specifically between what might be considered from our perspective a formless state, the dharma body is that which we form into when we pass into this sense of definition. And this body cannot come into form without inherently being in complete harmony with the intentions of the self in all ways, and better able to arrive in a form that supports acting on those intentions.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Guide
As I see karma is like a web of energies to which we (and all of life) are connected. In it's natural state the energies are passive and flow smoothly through the web. But since the activity of life is a dynamic one, the energy is rarely in a passive state anymore, and the dynamic aspect is the play of force and resistance.
If part of the web of energy gets pushed in one direction that is a force. If that force meets resistance or gets pushed back against, then it takes on a life of its own as a dynamic play of energy. The play of both participants then actively pull on the web and distort its natural order.

However if the original force of energy does not meet resistance, then the natural state of the web will work to pull it back to its natural state on it's own. This is how karma pulls things back into balance.

Every action we take in life that involves other people will bring some dynamic force into play...at least until we can work the ego out of our motivations.

Rawn
Old 08-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella91
Many believe in the western world that karma is: if you do bad, you will recieve bad..
The Universe doesn't judge so who sends that 'bad stuff' back atcha? In another post someone was asking about karma, every time she did bad she suffered the karma but her friends - who didn't believe in karma - didn't. She was definitely the co-creator there. Karma is simply the law of cause and effect.

Quote:
I remember as a kid, sometimes i used to get bullied so much, that at times I would be mean to others as well, just to see how it feels and get that "feeling" out of it..
This often is perceived as karma but it isn't, often our Soul explores themes or patterns from a number of perspectives. Sometimes people think they're back at square one when this happens.

Quote:
But i do believe that if i forgive myself, and try the best to forgive others, i shouldn't be recieving all the bad for what i have done.. i mean, my question is still always.. then why did i get all this bad at the first place at such a tender age, if i wasnt ever allowed to revenge??
Watch out for that victim mentality, it's harmful. You can't learn forgiveness of yourself and others if there is nothing to learn forgiveness from. And true empathy.

Quote:
Yeah.. i know my question is a bit of rambing.. but i often ask myself, why so many stay attached to this "karma", in the spiritual world.. i dunno...
Ramble away, you're making so much sense.

Spirit doesn't do karma, it doesn't need to because you've done the hard work already.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Deactivated Account

I see karma as another word for laws of attraction. If we are vibrational beings where our thoughts and beliefs attract like for like then we attract what we put out. Nothing more nothing less. We are the cause for our drama basically.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Knower

Karma is bascially known as the power of balance in the world. It means that your own actions came back to you. If you do good, you will get good and bad for bad in return.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Karma is result of creation

what the rules are you can see in the 12 universal laws

you are allowed to create anything

your guides stop a lot thats not good for your

if you create it if its in some way not in accordance to your life plan

this life

you might not even be inspired to do wrong since its not in your

life plan for this life thoughts will just not be there on that subject

all is very much guided with what you come in contact with and what not

and different for each individual soul in his own life

so karma is as I said result of creation

all else is individual

but there are the 12 universal laws
Old 10-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
You choose what karma means for you
The only rules laws are the ones you create
Any thing is possible live, love now
Old 11-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Knower

I might be simply restating what Govind wrote, but for me, karma changes moment by moment. What I do in this moment has an effect on what I do in the next. What I've done in the past is irrelevant, because my karma is dependent on what I do in the present moment.

namaste