Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
yeah pretty much, un-become and wake up to the truth is a great way to say it :)
and if you want to ground yourself, its very simple, use your will or intent to ground yourself, its kinda like how we are grounded in this 3d world, when we incarnate here, we come with the intent of staying here and seeing things through, its as if we all agreed to make this 3d world our primary reality.the same will apply to the higher dimensions.once you reach the new earth in the 5th, your conscious mind will be expanded, due to this, you will have a feeling or a sense of knowing, this knowing will tell you that you have a choice and free will, you will simply know that if you want to ground yourself there, all you need to do is allow it to happen, simply bring forth all your awareness into the dimension, then will or make the intent to stay there, accept it as your new primary reality.understand there is no law or need that forces you to do anything you do not want to do.

Ah that actually gives me better understanding.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:49 AM
Seeker

So what you're saying is, we're just the source's imagination? Just a bit confused there, but I think I can agree lol.

If anything, I don't want to go to the 5th....or go back to the source. I extremely feel the need to help others with their spirituality....if that makes sense. I want to help everyone I can on their journey back to the source. Lol. I don't know why. I think everyone wants that, but just imagine that feeling 100x more. I just feel like, if I left, no business would be finished. I want to help the world, and stop the corruption. I sound so crazy lol.

Even then, I'd just like to know the source is there, but I wouldn't want to actually be with it.....not yet anyway. I'd rather just meditate on this 3d plane and enjoy it's wonders. I'd of course, love to journey the astral, and other dimensions of existence. I'd just like to come back to the 3d. I Want to expand my mind, but I will always call earth home for some reason.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeronknight
So what you're saying is, we're just the source's imagination? Just a bit confused there, but I think I can agree lol.

If anything, I don't want to go to the 5th....or go back to the source. I extremely feel the need to help others with their spirituality....if that makes sense. I want to help everyone I can on their journey back to the source. Lol. I don't know why. I think everyone wants that, but just imagine that feeling 100x more. I just feel like, if I left, no business would be finished. I want to help the world, and stop the corruption. I sound so crazy lol.

Even then, I'd just like to know the source is there, but I wouldn't want to actually be with it.....not yet anyway. I'd rather just meditate on this 3d plane and enjoy it's wonders. I'd of course, love to journey the astral, and other dimensions of existence. I'd just like to come back to the 3d. I Want to expand my mind, but I will always call earth home for some reason.

Sounds like you found your life purpose here in 3D..:)..That's awesome!!..And ppl here in 3D are fortunate to have you to help them get there spiritually!!..:)...And no, you don't sound crazy at all!!..Not to me anyways..lol..;)
Old 07-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Sounds like you found your life purpose here in 3D..:)..That's awesome!!..And ppl here in 3D are fortunate to have you to help them get there spiritually!!..:)...And no, you don't sound crazy at all!!..Not to me anyways..lol..;)
But honestly, I don't want to go back to the source, even when everyone is back to the source, I'd love to help other races that need help too, even then I would just meditate in 3D earth, honest.

I am so at a lost as to where I should start. I think I might be a medium, but that's not impacting everyone...so to speak. I want to do something that impacts the world, for everyone to open their eyes.

Sometimes I give up, and I just need to recharge from humanity lol. With so much corruption in governments, military etc. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I rushed to get into this 3d world, without creating a plan, but I just knew I was needed. So I decided to incarnate. I love the earth for some odd reason. I just don't know what to do, so I get depressed.

I guess I should start meditating and asking help from my guides....but even then, nobody in the world would listen, and a majority would think it's such nonsense. :(

I'm young for my age to notice my purpose, but I know it is, making it happen is another purpose. Any advice? Sigh...
Old 07-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Ascender

I think it is worth mentioning; that one does not return to source, one does not even leave source--

When we construct our understandings of multidimensional existence, we do so in a way where we think those things we are thinking of are not in front of us-- That is, if you think of these higher dimensions as anything other than what is in front of you, this a result of the fragmented aspect of our existence--

That is, when your thoughts refer to something that is outside of your current perspective, it cannot possibly match the reality of the situation, because everything is in your experience right now-- It is simply the form in which you understood the relationship has changed as you changed your relationship with it--

If you change your relationship with something, it changes form? must be else you couldn't see it from another angle, because without changing form in relation to you, every side would look the same.. and you would probably have an issue seeing the top of something when looking it at it from underneath--
Old 07-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
But honestly, I don't want to go back to the source, even when everyone is back to the source, I'd love to help other races that need help too, even then I would just meditate in 3D earth, honest.

I am so at a lost as to where I should start. I think I might be a medium, but that's not impacting everyone...so to speak. I want to do something that impacts the world, for everyone to open their eyes.

Sometimes I give up, and I just need to recharge from humanity lol. With so much corruption in governments, military etc. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I rushed to get into this 3d world, without creating a plan, but I just knew I was needed. So I decided to incarnate. I love the earth for some odd reason. I just don't know what to do, so I get depressed.

I guess I should start meditating and asking help from my guides....but even then, nobody in the world would listen, and a majority would think it's such nonsense. :(

I'm young for my age to notice my purpose, but I know it is, making it happen is another purpose. Any advice? Sigh...

Zeron, first thing is to not doubt your ability to impact the world...Many things/changes have started with ONE individual...and tenacity..;)...Plus, you can never be too young to be aware (of yourself, of the world, how to be of service, etc)...Now, I'm the last one to be able to hand out advice...I just started on my own spiritual path just recently (and I'm betting I'm WAY older, physically, than you!..But what is physical age to a Soul, right?..lol)...But anyone can tell that you've got a good heart and soul...And starting with meditation with your Spirit Guides is a great call..;)...I get the feeling your inner voice will guide you as well........BTW, being a medium won't be too shabby - you'd be surprised at how many ways you can be one and in how many forms of mediumships there are!..;)

There are many seasoned spiritual members here on SF with great advice and suggestions...Hope you find your answers soon, Zeron!..Wishing you light and love on your journey!!
Old 07-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

same, i do not wish to merge back with source either.
how ever, it seems that we indeed came from the imagination of source, but, we have all taken a consciousness of our own, we became our own entity.
see, once source imagined us and the space we reside in, it exist, and as long as there is a conscious observer present to perceive this space, then it will never go away.
if you merge back into source, its almost as if you never existed, i mean, yes, you do remember what it was like being "you" how ever, you no longer have the same perspective as you did before the merge, you no longer see yourself the same way as before. you literally become one with everything, and i mean everything :) you become aware of everything that exist.
now, lets imagine that source decides to stop observing everything, or stops focusing its attention on the things that exist, if it does this, we do not stop existing, we can continue on, this is due to us having our own free will and awareness, we collectively create our reality, this means that our reality can exist without the source, as long as we are here to perceive it.
now lets imagine that every conscious being merges back with source, this is the only way for something not to exist.
if we all merge back, and then "us" or "source" decides to put its attention else where, then all these dimensions and universes will no longer exist.
see, the matter that makes up everything is energy, this energy responds to our thoughts and emotions just like it does while in the astral or other higher dimensions. so when this matter/energy is not being observed, it longer exist as a piece of matter, it exist as a wave of possibility, once a conscious mind observes this matter, it collapses into form of what we expect and collectively perceive it as.

a good example of this is the double slit experiment.
this experiment has shown that a particle can in fact exist in 2 places at once along with showing that the very act of observing the particles causes them to take form, when they arent being observed, they act as waves, when we observe, they act like particles. very interesting stuff :)
Old 08-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Knower

Dear All

Fancy way to describe simple things of life and common knowledge.

“my journey began months ago, i literally used to have no interest in the spiritual side of life, i knew nothing about it at all.one morning, i woke up and felt a strong urge to educate myself in these concepts of existing out of body and such.
as i look back now at all my experiences, i have noticed they have all lead up to this point in time, to this very moment, nothing was random”
Unquote
It is not possible in the same sentence say that you had no interest in matters of spirituality and from nothing in one morning decided to study the issue and at the end say that nothing is by random. Nothing really is by chance and why this morning specifically? We all know that the sleeping ties between the body and the spirit slacken giving freedom to the spirit. During this freedom our spirit interacts with other spirits (incarnated or not), as same as dream with relatives who already passed way. In this dream spirits convinced you of your need to study spiritual things. In this same situation also know that before reincarnate each of us has a reincarnation program, your program / alarm went off too!
in a way, everything i have ever experienced was for the purpose of helping me grow and become ready to embrace a higher understanding of reality.this does not only apply to myself, every single one of us are all experiencing what we need to experience in order to evolve.none of our journeys will be the same because we are all different and we all have different lessons that we need to learn.without us even knowing, we all have been creating our own personal reality (i would like to point out that the concept of the laws of attraction has a deep rooted role in the act of how we manifest our reality and experiences)
unquote
Here again reincarnation program…
everything started from nothing, and i mean literally nothing, i know, this is very hard to comprehend but try to bare with me lol, anyway, at one point, something popped into existence, it was what we would call awareness or consciousness.this consciousness came into existence the moment it began to observe this void of nothingness and became aware of itself.it is like nothingness itself became aware of the nothingness. we can call this nothingness our "source".

Sorry but here you are trying to describe God, but He doesn’t have a start, He is eternal, nothing happens alone or by random, God for sure didn’t “popped into existence”.

as our universe became filled with conscious entities, they all began to create and collectively share experiences.all entities that existed were fully aware of there source and was always connected to it, at one point, consciousness wanted to know if it could cut off consciousness from its source, it was curious what would happen and wondered if the entities that were cut off would eventually find there way back to there source without any understanding of there origins, thus, the lower dimensions were made.creating the dense dimensions was the only way it could cut off entities from its source.
Unquote

God created us immortal spirits (as we are) and all matter in the universe. Created all of us with in the same mold: simple and ignorant. None has advantage or preference from our Father, would be not fair!
God gave us free will for our choices and the outcome of these choices led Some spirits to evolve faster than others. Our experience on the material plane form what each of us is now with our fears, anxieties, trends etc.

as of now, a large enough group of entities have evolved and were able to find there way back to there source,
unquote

Correct Jesus is one of those spirits that reached perfection! And since the beginning he was present in our planet formation and he is the spiritual governor from Earth.
these corrupt ones took rule over us, enslaved us and deceived us.
they prevented us from evolving into our higher selves, how ever, this was needed to be done, these dark entities have helped us overcome many challenges and gave us experiences that are truly priceless and are vital in the growth of our evolution.
Unquote
Apparently yes, but we have the leaders we deserve, today through elections and once through the struggles, wars, political disputes etc.
Looking at the evolution of our planet, we have passed the primitive state, we are now in a world of tests and atonements and soon ascend to a regenerator planet.
In the previous stage (primitive) evil always prevailed, consistent with the degree of evolution we have. Evil now weakened due to our own evolution (but still present).
but now it is time for it all to end.we all are approaching the point when we do not have any more need of experiencing this physical reality.
due to these negative entities, it will be a bit harder to find our way back to our original selves because we have been exposed to so many negative experiences, we have been manipulated to think in certain ways, we have lost sight of our true selves and purpose.
Unquote

Through the greed; we have expanded the geography (discovery of America and its colonization), expanded knowledge. We have two wings, a knowledge and other morals. To date knowledge has always been forward and from now on the moral should be developed to we balance our trajectory toward our evolution.

to ensure that we all find our way back home, source has arranged a shift of consciousness.As our earth travels through out our galaxy, source has arranged for us to be blasted by high frequency energy that emits from the center of our galaxy.as earth passes through this energy, its frequency will rise, we will rise in vibration along with our planet ( scientist has already discovered that our planet use to vibrate at around 8.5 hz, but now, its vibration is rising and is currently at around 17-18hz,this frequency will continue to rise.)
Unquote

This shift of vibration is changing our morals through evolution we achieve.

the amazing part of all of this is that due to this rapid increase in frequency, we are able to expand into the 4th and 5th dimensions without leaving our physical bodies behind ( until now, the only way to shift dimensions was to leave our physical bodies, in other words....we had to die )
now though, we can simply raise our physical bodies frequencies into a less dense, but more energetic body.
Unquote

This shift of vibration is not enough to stay without our physical body because there is still much to evolve morally and this evolution is achieved only through our experiences on the material plane.
In our evolutionary journey of the consequences is the etherealization our proportional physical body detachment of material life.

as of right now, we have created a new earth that exist in the 5th dimension, this is thanks to the ones that went ahead and have paved the path for us.
if you want to experience this new world in the 5th, then all you need to do is very simple, be happy :)
Unquote

The spiritual world above the material world which is actually an inferior copy of the spiritual world!

begin to meditate, once a day, just sit down and relax, let go of everything that you want or need, let go of all your burdens, let go of all your responsibilities, dont think about the past or the future, simply let go of every thing that is associated with this world. keep in mind that no matter what happens in this reality, that everything is going to be ok.just sit still and live in the moment.observe what it feels like to be alive in this dimension, observe your thoughts, do not judge them, just simply observe them and then let them go.understand that any and all thoughts are a creation of your mind. any time that you judge or label a thought or experience, you are limiting your perspective into a narrow point of view, this prevents you from expanding your consciousness.so just let go of everything and simply "be"
… eventually, your consciousness will expand into the higher frequency dimensions, this is where you will find the new home in the 5th.
the amazing part of this, once you reach the 5th, you can root or ground yourself in that reality, this means that you do not have to come back to this physical dimension if you dont wish to.( i have no clue if our bodies will literally disapear or not when we do this, guess we just have to do it and find out :)

Unquote

This suggestion is not bad but the most important thing you have to do is do good for others, do charity, be useful, be good for the people around you, to your community, do good above all! Fight your faults and imperfections and exchange for virtue, goodness and love of neighbor. All this will make you really evolve as spirit, making it fit to inhabit the higher planes of creation (5th dimension) do not believe to be the most appropriate term.

Another thing we should stress we all prepare for this reincarnation journey and we were informed about the change of status of our planet (which I mentioned earlier). We realize this and agree with this fact and only a reflection of our preparation and "memory." As a news that was widely publicized and that in one way or another come to us. Do not be surprised ...

Spirits (in the dark) not evolved will be helped by those who are more advanced to get whatever is necessary to suceed. Nobody will be left behind! God does not want any of his children fail!

All my statements above are not mine, they are just from my knowledge I got from my studies.

Follow the sources for the same:

www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

Good reading
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear All

Fancy way to describe simple things of life and common knowledge.

“my journey began months ago, i literally used to have no interest in the spiritual side of life, i knew nothing about it at all.one morning, i woke up and felt a strong urge to educate myself in these concepts of existing out of body and such.
as i look back now at all my experiences, i have noticed they have all lead up to this point in time, to this very moment, nothing was random”
Unquote
It is not possible in the same sentence say that you had no interest in matters of spirituality and from nothing in one morning decided to study the issue and at the end say that nothing is by random. Nothing really is by chance and why this morning specifically? We all know that the sleeping ties between the body and the spirit slacken giving freedom to the spirit. During this freedom our spirit interacts with other spirits (incarnated or not), as same as dream with relatives who already passed way. In this dream spirits convinced you of your need to study spiritual things. In this same situation also know that before reincarnate each of us has a reincarnation program, your program / alarm went off too!
in a way, everything i have ever experienced was for the purpose of helping me grow and become ready to embrace a higher understanding of reality.this does not only apply to myself, every single one of us are all experiencing what we need to experience in order to evolve.none of our journeys will be the same because we are all different and we all have different lessons that we need to learn.without us even knowing, we all have been creating our own personal reality (i would like to point out that the concept of the laws of attraction has a deep rooted role in the act of how we manifest our reality and experiences)
unquote
Here again reincarnation program…
everything started from nothing, and i mean literally nothing, i know, this is very hard to comprehend but try to bare with me lol, anyway, at one point, something popped into existence, it was what we would call awareness or consciousness.this consciousness came into existence the moment it began to observe this void of nothingness and became aware of itself.it is like nothingness itself became aware of the nothingness. we can call this nothingness our "source".

Sorry but here you are trying to describe God, but He doesn’t have a start, He is eternal, nothing happens alone or by random, God for sure didn’t “popped into existence”.

as our universe became filled with conscious entities, they all began to create and collectively share experiences.all entities that existed were fully aware of there source and was always connected to it, at one point, consciousness wanted to know if it could cut off consciousness from its source, it was curious what would happen and wondered if the entities that were cut off would eventually find there way back to there source without any understanding of there origins, thus, the lower dimensions were made.creating the dense dimensions was the only way it could cut off entities from its source.
Unquote

God created us immortal spirits (as we are) and all matter in the universe. Created all of us with in the same mold: simple and ignorant. None has advantage or preference from our Father, would be not fair!
God gave us free will for our choices and the outcome of these choices led Some spirits to evolve faster than others. Our experience on the material plane form what each of us is now with our fears, anxieties, trends etc.

as of now, a large enough group of entities have evolved and were able to find there way back to there source,
unquote

Correct Jesus is one of those spirits that reached perfection! And since the beginning he was present in our planet formation and he is the spiritual governor from Earth.
these corrupt ones took rule over us, enslaved us and deceived us.
they prevented us from evolving into our higher selves, how ever, this was needed to be done, these dark entities have helped us overcome many challenges and gave us experiences that are truly priceless and are vital in the growth of our evolution.
Unquote
Apparently yes, but we have the leaders we deserve, today through elections and once through the struggles, wars, political disputes etc.
Looking at the evolution of our planet, we have passed the primitive state, we are now in a world of tests and atonements and soon ascend to a regenerator planet.
In the previous stage (primitive) evil always prevailed, consistent with the degree of evolution we have. Evil now weakened due to our own evolution (but still present).
but now it is time for it all to end.we all are approaching the point when we do not have any more need of experiencing this physical reality.
due to these negative entities, it will be a bit harder to find our way back to our original selves because we have been exposed to so many negative experiences, we have been manipulated to think in certain ways, we have lost sight of our true selves and purpose.
Unquote

Through the greed; we have expanded the geography (discovery of America and its colonization), expanded knowledge. We have two wings, a knowledge and other morals. To date knowledge has always been forward and from now on the moral should be developed to we balance our trajectory toward our evolution.

to ensure that we all find our way back home, source has arranged a shift of consciousness.As our earth travels through out our galaxy, source has arranged for us to be blasted by high frequency energy that emits from the center of our galaxy.as earth passes through this energy, its frequency will rise, we will rise in vibration along with our planet ( scientist has already discovered that our planet use to vibrate at around 8.5 hz, but now, its vibration is rising and is currently at around 17-18hz,this frequency will continue to rise.)
Unquote

This shift of vibration is changing our morals through evolution we achieve.

the amazing part of all of this is that due to this rapid increase in frequency, we are able to expand into the 4th and 5th dimensions without leaving our physical bodies behind ( until now, the only way to shift dimensions was to leave our physical bodies, in other words....we had to die )
now though, we can simply raise our physical bodies frequencies into a less dense, but more energetic body.
Unquote

This shift of vibration is not enough to stay without our physical body because there is still much to evolve morally and this evolution is achieved only through our experiences on the material plane.
In our evolutionary journey of the consequences is the etherealization our proportional physical body detachment of material life.

as of right now, we have created a new earth that exist in the 5th dimension, this is thanks to the ones that went ahead and have paved the path for us.
if you want to experience this new world in the 5th, then all you need to do is very simple, be happy :)
Unquote

The spiritual world above the material world which is actually an inferior copy of the spiritual world!

begin to meditate, once a day, just sit down and relax, let go of everything that you want or need, let go of all your burdens, let go of all your responsibilities, dont think about the past or the future, simply let go of every thing that is associated with this world. keep in mind that no matter what happens in this reality, that everything is going to be ok.just sit still and live in the moment.observe what it feels like to be alive in this dimension, observe your thoughts, do not judge them, just simply observe them and then let them go.understand that any and all thoughts are a creation of your mind. any time that you judge or label a thought or experience, you are limiting your perspective into a narrow point of view, this prevents you from expanding your consciousness.so just let go of everything and simply "be"
… eventually, your consciousness will expand into the higher frequency dimensions, this is where you will find the new home in the 5th.
the amazing part of this, once you reach the 5th, you can root or ground yourself in that reality, this means that you do not have to come back to this physical dimension if you dont wish to.( i have no clue if our bodies will literally disapear or not when we do this, guess we just have to do it and find out :)

Unquote

This suggestion is not bad but the most important thing you have to do is do good for others, do charity, be useful, be good for the people around you, to your community, do good above all! Fight your faults and imperfections and exchange for virtue, goodness and love of neighbor. All this will make you really evolve as spirit, making it fit to inhabit the higher planes of creation (5th dimension) do not believe to be the most appropriate term.

Another thing we should stress we all prepare for this reincarnation journey and we were informed about the change of status of our planet (which I mentioned earlier). We realize this and agree with this fact and only a reflection of our preparation and "memory." As a news that was widely publicized and that in one way or another come to us. Do not be surprised ...

Spirits (in the dark) not evolved will be helped by those who are more advanced to get whatever is necessary to suceed. Nobody will be left behind! God does not want any of his children fail!

All my statements above are not mine, they are just from my knowledge I got from my studies.

Follow the sources for the same:

www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

Good reading

hmm, im not sure of the point your trying to make.
are you trying to disprove the things i talk about?
are you criticizing the way i write my post?
like, what was your intent while write your comment?

most of the things you speak of do not make any sense, for instance, the first thing you wrote was talking about how i explain simple and common in a fancy way, how can you say the concepts i speak of are common? do you believe that most the world knows about these spiritual concepts?
also, i am discribing my own personal experiences, and how can me explaining my experience be considered common knowledge? i mean, my personal experience can not possibly be commonly known to everyone after i experience it....there is still many flaws in your post but im choosing to not talk about it.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Suspended
Guide
Very interesting.

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere <---debatable I guess, they think it's lightning but I don't think it's been definitively proven.

The Schumann Frequencies are the 'sound' of the earth. It's like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth's resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5.Apr 4, 2015

I'm not too sure what the causes of these increases are though, there are all types of crazy things going on. Like HAARP, which was some secretive government project that blasted our ionosphere with tremendous amounts of electricity, and probably higher frequency, much higher.

There is radiation from the sun that is blasting earth at various times too.

Very interesting nonetheless though, I had no idea that the frequency nearly doubled last year. When I first learned of this, the frequency was about 8.5Hz like you said, but this was like 2014. If I'm not mistaken I could of swore that it said that all the creatures on earth also resonate with this frequency, but I could be wrong.

I remember back in school we watched an experiment on using ELF's to create earthquakes. Low frequencies are like the bass tone in music, higher frequencies are like the tweeter sounds human hearing is 0Hz-20KHz roughly I believe. So yea, you make some loud bass and you create an earthquake. I don't know why I mentioned this, I just thought it was interesting.

EDIT: Okay I've been doing more reading on this and found this...
http://www.lynchburgparksandrec.com/...right-part-iv/

I'm going to do some barefoot walking and tree hugging soon, to heal myself with the schumann resonance!

Last edited by intj123 : 09-09-2016 at 05:42 AM.