Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Open your heart and wisdom will come, from within and without.
Agree. Without pretending to know a precise mechanism, wisdom seems to come from a distillation of experience through observation and absorption. so will usually be stimulated from the outside: the environment, a teacher/sage or from some otherworld entity - an insight maybe. Unless it's some "technical" prompt to guide you in how to carry out a practice, it will have to be assimilated. So it might be stimulated from without but gets anchored within from within.

So says Harry Stotle.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman Paul
Is there really any such thing as "better" or "worse" except from our own illusory perspective of separation and independence? Is God not both within and without? Are we not manifestations of God?

Perhaps the answer lies in seeking remembrance of that detached state of Universal Oneness--of removing our consciousness from the realm of duality--of reuniting with that state in which Within and Without are the same. "I Am That." The Buddha in me IS the Buddha in you . . . .

Can't put it much better than that. Now is the time to be aware.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Master

Within and without is the same thing. It depends upon where you are standing.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:19 AM
Suspended
There is no better.
There is no wisdom.
There is no within.
There is no without.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Knower
Everything starts within in our searches and it will reflect back to us from the outside(without), when we have seached for experiences enough of times, then we finally can understand it, as knowledge, which become wisdom.

The universe awaits our opinions all the time. All the energy of promising intentions from our thoughts(Energy): The One calculates and manifests it easier for us, when we play along with it (in hands) a real partnership of self-perfection. Awareness of our Universe, then the true path is easy to follow (without knowing it), but if the person is being misled whiile unconsciously of it by others in their ways, then people will sadly become stuck in life(path), because we have to do our own stuff to find real meaning and truths in life, so the the wisdom seeds will grow up from the ground and spire, so they're only are waiting to picked in time. And noone can ever talk down on one's own wisdom to be weak by their arguments, because it arent part of their world to their own wisdom, because Wisdom are crafted very specially of great meaning to each individual's path in life.
And can also understand it; a person can never give another person their wisdom and understanding of it -- "it's not their's to give"... instead they can offer seeds, if they the´two people can take care of it.

It's all about to grow and learn, we're the Student and the Master. In forming our own perfected "self" and gladly with help from others, we crosses out our paths with, because that was meant to happen for assist either(?)
--> (oneself, he/she or both of ém) in findings. It's said; "The Universe works in mysterious ways".

The soul always want to turn many stones checked for breadcrumbs/experiences desperately in trying to be lucky of finding their knowledge & wisdom in the long run. All there is, i mean Everything the soul cares about are; this knowledge, this hunger are something it feeds it with to come closer to it's end. A person will always somehow comes through it all to a "unify truth" in "self/higher self." WE' find, what we will find on our travels, we have still "freewill" with "options" to make, so we can exist paths the that is right in front of us -made by the universe, if we think we can find, wisdom another way, then we also can resist the universe, because it believes as much in us(seen), as we learn to trust in it - (unseen).

- ONe lovE

Last edited by IChill : 10-09-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsherBryan917
Infinite Peace Brothers and Sisters,

Is it better to Seek wisdom from Within or Without?

Why do you Feel this way?

I seek answers from my fellow light workers.

"Wisdom" comes from the application of information, and we are surrounded by information, and information also permeates us, knowledge is everywhere, inside and out, but acting on that knowledge, that knowing, is another matter. In my opinion it is in our actions where we gain wisdom.

"Wisdom or sapience is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight" Wikipedia
Old 18-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Suspended

As all elements are in relationship with each other, I do not believe we can say that wisdom is either only from within or without. Certainly having the counsel of genuinely wise folk has been a boon in my life. As to the definition. I would argue wisdom is not knowledge, for any fool can absorb information, but wisdom is in my opinion more intuitive and should be based on the Experiential Knowledge/Intuition (spiritual) of Love.