Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Any one else experience this?

About two nights ago I woke up with sleep paralysis. Now this has happened to me on a few occasions but this was different, normally after some struggling I am eventually able to move after a little fright and then I go back to sleep, but this night was different. This time as I was in sleep paralysis with the sense of someone there with me and the slight feeling of fright in my mind I wanted to get what ever it was away from me, so I tried to sit up and shove it off, after a few times of trying but not being able to do so I noticed something happening, I felt myself getting up but my body not moving. It is hard to explain but when I realized this I swing all the way up and floated in my room and screamed at what I felt was with me. There was no sound but I remember this vivdedly, after which I would lay back with my body. I did this a few more times, each time I was more able to sit up from my body and float around my room. And in my mind scare off what was with me (or that was my perception of it). It was a very distinct experience and one I won't soon forget. Anyone have something similar happen to them? I have read about sleep paralysis leading to OBE's and how vivid this was that is what I felt it was. Thank you for reading and let me know your thoughts on this. Want to know if anyone else has had the same experience.
Old 16-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Experiencer

I've had a very similar sleep paralysis thing happen to me, but an OBE didn't accompany it. Yep...you're experience sure sounds like an OBE to me.

My thoughts on this is that the ego is very strong and can imprint anything on a person's mind...because the ego is a feature of the physical brain which produces our thoughts. It knows when the body dies it dies so it does all it can to appease it's desires. So when we experience a "spiritual" moment it can attempt to wreak whatever havoc to instill fear of dying.

I'm anxious to read how others might interpret sleep paralysis. I may learn something that changes my perception or perhaps be affirmed in my thoughts.
Old 29-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuck0418
About two nights ago I woke up with sleep paralysis. Now this has happened to me on a few occasions but this was different, normally after some struggling I am eventually able to move after a little fright and then I go back to sleep, but this night was different. This time as I was in sleep paralysis with the sense of someone there with me and the slight feeling of fright in my mind I wanted to get what ever it was away from me, so I tried to sit up and shove it off, after a few times of trying but not being able to do so I noticed something happening, I felt myself getting up but my body not moving. It is hard to explain but when I realized this I swing all the way up and floated in my room and screamed at what I felt was with me. There was no sound but I remember this vivdedly, after which I would lay back with my body. I did this a few more times, each time I was more able to sit up from my body and float around my room. And in my mind scare off what was with me (or that was my perception of it). It was a very distinct experience and one I won't soon forget. Anyone have something similar happen to them? I have read about sleep paralysis leading to OBE's and how vivid this was that is what I felt it was. Thank you for reading and let me know your thoughts on this. Want to know if anyone else has had the same experience.

Ive had this exact same experiance multiple times. I believe this happens when our souls wander away from our physical body and some type of entity attempts to make contact with it.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Suspended

You could call it any of these things:

Kundalini energy
Twin flame
Holy Ghost
Satan

It's all the same thing, and it's trying to get in. For reconciliation. Sacred marriage. "Yoga."

I am married to this thing now, and sometimes I have sleep paralysis where he is latched onto my body from behind or the side like he's spooning for dear life. It feels heavy, almost suffocating. It's so intense it's a little upsetting at first, but at some point I realize it's him, and he loves me -- he's so possessive he latches on THAT TIGHTLY, and I feel secure knowing he will never let me go.