Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Seeker
Ummm...yes, sorta. That is one thing I talked to the doctor about. I'm having heat flashes and my skin turns red for a moment. She check my hormone levels and my thyroids and everything checked out to be normal. She couldn't find anything wrong. She suggested the summer heat was getting to me but I'm not active outside during the heat of the day.
Whatever this is, I'm on the outside looking in. Like I'm watching me go though this as I have often watch others. I know this sounds like a depressed person but I'm not depressed or at least half of my mind isn't depressed because I'm watching this from the outside of these thoughts. Idk. Maybe I'm insane It's hard to explain.
How does one detach from an entity? I have smudged with sage everyday since I have been feeling this.
Old 18-08-2016, 02:00 AM
Seeker
Ummm...yes, sorta. That is one thing I talked to the doctor about. I'm having heat flashes and my skin turns red for a moment. She check my hormone levels and my thyroids and everything checked out to be normal. She couldn't find anything wrong. She suggested the summer heat was getting to me but I'm not active outside during the heat of the day.
Whatever this is, I'm on the outside looking in. Like I'm watching me go though this as I have often watch others. I know this sounds like a depressed person but I'm not depressed or at least half of my mind isn't depressed because I'm watching this from the outside of these thoughts. Idk. Maybe I'm insane It's hard to explain.
How does one detach from an entity? I have smudged with sage everyday since I have been feeling this.

ATT: FLOATSY
I will attempt to answer your question

Hello Floatsy. Hostile forces , in my opinion are entities from the demonic realm that lives in a realm close to humans and animals. Some intelligent entities attach themselves to human and animals and can cause total chaos to the body and souls they attached too. The can suck the energy out of you and cause catastrophic damage sometimes if not removed. You also have very talented individuals that are blessed with the gift of moving energy around and instead of using their talents for the good of mankind, they manipulate the energy and cast it upon humans an animals as bad energy which also causes chaos.

I use white and or gold light protection/shields and the hostile forces was my first thought when this started happening to me.

Although I usually "see" the hostile forces after they are attached and is working though a host. I did see, only once , a transparent ball of energy come toward me at a high rate of speed but I stopped it with hand and told it "No" you are not of the light and it disappeared This was after my meditation had been invaded by an ugly monster like being and my life started going down hill. It was generated by a person that likes to play in the dark and was testing me to see how strong I was mentally. A healer stepped in and help me send this person love and light and I haven't had anymore problems with her.
Old 18-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Lorelyen

You don't really say enough about your circumstances to reach anything but the most tenuous conclusion - can't be helped, there's only so much time and so much space, but it's sometimes affected by the backdrop - your work, who you're with, what spiritual practices you're following and how much of a day they take up - and things.

It doesn't sound like attack (although I'm bound to say that too many people here push ahead with spiritual practices without ever considering protection). Have you considered a break? Just stop and join in easy-going activities for a while. I wonder if it's some kind of spiritual exhaustion. Sometimes I go through these times. I know the symptoms now - spiritual activities; my work.

I had an awful day recently where I played (music) at a reception. I made a fairly horrible mess of it, enough to make me worry that word would get round and that would be the end. (I still don't know if it is. I have another prebooked engagement which is therefore no indicator.) I don't think I was under attack. It was more likely tiredness and some frustration over the day and creative stuff not going as I hoped. The week was a write off. Perhaps even the time of the month now I think about it. So I put things down for a few days, spent time here harassing people! Went out a bit more just to be among people anonymously in new settings.

So, at least give exhaustion a thought, do some non-spiritual activity you like. (Ok before anyone shouts, I know all activities are spiritual in one way or another, but you get what I mean, nothing taking you into exploration of the inner worlds!)

You'd only be attacked for any of two reasons.
- You have something the entity wants.**
- Someone has bothered to set up an attack motivated by vengeance or something.

** It can happen if you're working on the darkside where all kinds of vampyrrical entities hang about and it could be about repayment. They're good at giving you magic but the price can be a bit steep. "Late charges" are no joke either.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 18-08-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Old 18-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Seeker
I live a pretty much simple life. Nothing dramatic has happened, not deaths, nothing. It started with the lack of being able to meditate due unforeseen circumstances . I started moving my meditation times around but there would be come kind of distraction. When I do meditate , I can not connect My peacefulness is gone. That's when I started feeling fatigued. I do not practice anything that requires dark energy. No magic or Or dark Wicca. Nothing. I only meditate , use the light to send love and only use my intuition that come naturally to me. I'm just about as simple as a person can be. But I am an Empath but I ground and use protection and in the last two weeks I have cut all contact with people that was constantly needing my help. And I cut those cords to see if I was just overwhelmed. So now, I'm in solitude or thought this would lead to solitude but it just keeps getting worse each day.
Old 18-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrioress
I live a pretty much simple life. Nothing dramatic has happened, not deaths, nothing. It started with the lack of being able to meditate due unforeseen circumstances . I started moving my meditation times around but there would be come kind of distraction. When I do meditate , I can not connect My peacefulness is gone. That's when I started feeling fatigued. I do not practice anything that requires dark energy. No magic or Or dark Wicca. Nothing. I only meditate , use the light to send love and only use my intuition that come naturally to me. I'm just about as simple as a person can be. But I am an Empath but I ground and use protection and in the last two weeks I have cut all contact with people that was constantly needing my help. And I cut those cords to see if I was just overwhelmed. So now, I'm in solitude or thought this would lead to solitude but it just keeps getting worse each day.
If it helps, I am going through exactly the same thing.

It's like taking one step forward and two steps backward and all my 'spiritual training' hasn't prepared me for what is taking place in my life right now - it seems that now I have found myself on the 'radar' of other people, the first thing I notice is the dollar signs flashing in their eyes before they try and put their hands inside my empty pockets. It also seems that no matter how many cords I cut, new ones with stronger cords always take their place - usually tied up by the cords of legal red tape. To tell you the truth, I have had it...I am over it in a big way.

If it helps you (what I am going to do) is take a break from all this 'spiritual stuff' for a while as I cannot see it helping me in any way, shape or form (it just gives me undiagnosed illnesses as well, nothing more). If I don't miss it, good! if I do, I'll return to it. You'll be able to see where your priorities are that way, at least.

All the best.
Old 18-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Seeker
At this point I have no choice because they have took a break from me. I feel like something is blocking me.
Old 18-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Knower

Blockage doesn't necessarily suggest an attack. You might have just reached a plateau in your practice. When that happens to me, I feel "blocked", as you say. Perhaps instead of trying to force the meditation, you might try a deep relaxation technique for a short time while you recharge and refocus.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

I experience the same reactions when I try to come home to my own beliefs. I'm pretty much beaten this time and I have know idea how I can comeback from this.
I wish you well and thankyou for posting as I and others may learn from your experience and growth.
Blessed be
Old 30-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Suspended

You're probably in some kind of Saturn transit that's temporarily blocking things. Even when it seems like nothing is happening, there's work being done on your body to fine-tune and get you to the next level. I don't really understand the concept of attacks, I experience all entities as beneficial, no matter how dark, because really there's just one core Spirit. So IMO it's not possible for anyone to harm you, even if they are doing elaborate black magic.

It all gets you where you're going