Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2016, 02:37 AM
Seeker
Am I Under attack?

Hope I'm posting this in the correct section. If I'm not , please direct me to where it belongs.
I have a very important question.
I am a daily meditator, I'm very spiritual with many talents. I have had slow or dead periods in my life before where I feel nothing but this is different. Every Time I start to meditate something will happen in the physical word that keeps me from it. This has happened everyday and it's always unforeseen events. For a month now I have felt like I have had the flu. No energy at all. Very low vibration also. I have seen the doctor about it but she said I'm health as a horse. I have no depression or any other mental health issues. I have had no visions or anything. No spirits around bugging me or anything. I have done some cord cutting with some people issues thinking that will help but nothing is working. I have saved myself and my house.
Let me say, this is totally out of my character. Before this started happening. I stayed very well grounded and kept myself protected and or shield.
My spirituality is not a new thing for me and I'm pretty munched seasoned at all of it.
Any suggestion on why this has happened to me? I know it's normal for this to happen every once in a while but this is different. Could it be a psychic attack and they have it hid so well that I can't detect it? Can one of you feel anything about me that seems off balance? They reason I ask that I because I can fee that about others. Any opinions or suggestions are welcomed.
Old 15-08-2016, 05:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Can you please describe your current symptoms in greater detail?
Old 15-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Lorelyen

And....does it happen no matter what time of day you try to meditate?

Old 15-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Seeker
I'm really fatigued , as if I have the flu but no cold or stomach symptoms. I'm very ill tempered and that is so not me. Doctor said I'm fine. I feel like all my senses have been blocked , like a switch has been flipped off . No visions or any spirit activity around me. I no longer can feel people or their thoughts. I forced myself to meditate last night despite all the interferences but it left me feeling empty. No peacefulness. The state of calmness only came for a moment and I seen a horses eye. Strange, I know. I went outside and used alternative methods of grounding yesterday but nothing helps. I have saged the area where I meditate and have tried to meditate different times during the day but that didn't help. Something has took my will to meditate also and when I do , it's filled with emptiness. I understand this can happen when you are ascending but I don't feel this is what's happening. I feel so much awfulness inside. I have no depression or mental issues. I'm sorry I am having to ask you for help for something I had complete control over but I feel someone has pulled me into a closet. I'm completely in the dark.
Old 15-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrioress
I understand this can happen when you are ascending but I don't feel this is what's happening. I feel so much awfulness inside.

Can you speak more about why you do not feel this is a possibility? I not saying this is what's going on, just trying to get a better idea of where you are coming from right now.

Could what you are feeling/experiencing be the result of a purging of sorts?

Have you ever gone through a period in your life that is often conceptualized as a 'dark night of the soul'?

Just tossing some ideas out there... Thanks for responding...
Old 16-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Seeker
Sir, I think this is certain a creditable possibility. When I was speaking of ascending I wasn't think about the depth of the dark night of the soul. But that fits. It kind of makes sense. The ego is a tricky thing. I try to correct my thoughts but something our someone always test my boundaries. It seems more as a punishment than just an detachment. It's hard to "unlearn" a life time of the physical worlds teachings. But if I am going to be true to myself and to the universe, that's exactly what I have to do.
So if this is the case, I have always heard you don't come out of it until you are completely free from everything except love. Do you find this to be true? Thanks for replying to my post. You have definitely given me a direction to explore. Peace and light
Old 16-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrioress
Sir, I think this is certain a creditable possibility. When I was speaking of ascending I wasn't think about the depth of the dark night of the soul. But that fits. It kind of makes sense. The ego is a tricky thing. I try to correct my thoughts but something our someone always test my boundaries. It seems more as a punishment than just an detachment. It's hard to "unlearn" a life time of the physical worlds teachings. But if I am going to be true to myself and to the universe, that's exactly what I have to do.
So if this is the case, I have always heard you don't come out of it until you are completely free from everything except love. Do you find this to be true? Thanks for replying to my post. You have definitely given me a direction to explore. Peace and light

No problem, Warrioress... I will forward you some links to write-ups containing relevant information to the subject matters at hand. Perhaps it will be helpful and serve to create some clarity....
Old 16-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Master

Hi Warrioress,

There could be some overlapping issues in your situation.

Firstly, there are times when apparently 'nothing is happening' in the sadhana (practice), meaning one goes through the motions of practicing (whatever), but there doesn't seem to be a phenomenal response. These are often times of preparation or assimilation but are only identified as such in retrospect. It is important during these periods that one persists cheerfully, to not get discouraged, etc. Sometimes it helps to change the routine, i.e., from sitting meditation to walking, singing devotional songs, chanting, etc. These periods can last for months and apparently even great spiritual masters go through this.

Secondly, it is known that there are 'hostile forces', anti-divine, who's purpose is to distract and mislead, and this becomes a question of focus, continuity and tranquil resolve, e.g., don't get frustrated and reactive - just quietly persist and re-focus like the meditation process itself. These beings typically do not hassle with unawakened people because those people are well established and happy in ignorant unconscious life - but when one tries to become spiritual - that is when these forces become active.

Thirdly, what you describe does sound like depression which often happens when the life energy (vital being) withdraws somewhat - commonly either because it has become complacent (even if the mind does not recognize this), or because it is in rebellion against the sadhana because it is not getting what it wants - the usual ego stimulations and rewards which are becoming less of a motivation in the life. Ego does not want to surrender to the new regime and so the vital withdraws its sanction for activity - therefore, low energy. In this case one needs to dynamize the sadhana with some daily exercise or athletics - even 30 minutes a day of brisk walking - - but consciously pursued as part of the spiritual practice.

Flu-like symptoms are something else, but this may be secondary, subsidiary, as lowered resistance can be the result of depression, which believe it or not is actually a kind of 'stress'.

I would also consider getting one or more '2nd opinions' and if possible, from alternative modalities or even a medical intuitive if available. Be circumspect about taking action based on responses as everyone will recommend a 'cure' based on their particular modality, but at least hear what comes up.

Best wishes,

~ J

Old 16-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Secondly, it is known that there are 'hostile forces', anti-divine, who's purpose is to distract and mislead, and this becomes a question of focus, continuity and tranquil resolve, e.g., don't get frustrated and reactive - just quietly persist and re-focus like the meditation process itself. These beings typically do not hassle with unawakened people because those people are well established and happy in ignorant unconscious life - but when one tries to become spiritual - that is when these forces become active.

Dear Jyotir,

If you are happy to converse with me -

Would you comment more on this please? What hostile forces? And how to recognize, see, protect from? Where are they from and what would they do etc?

Namaste,
floatz

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 18-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Ascender
In my experience when you start training spiritual gifts you raise your energy levels and can attract the attention of entities that will sometimes attack. The exhaustion without cause and blocked abilities sound like an energy crash. You can crash because of an attack but there are other causes sometimes too. Energy levels fall and chakras can even collapse in extreme cases. Some entities will attack indirectly. Pulling you down without attaching and that can be hard to detect. Are you aware of fire at all?