Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

interdimesionallity

interdimesionallity funny that word does not seem to exist
makes me wonder (lol) how I was able to just type it down
writing down seems to have gone out of fashion long ago
so here I type , not here I am I am some where else

not putting any interdimensional links in this text to me
sure you can try in your re posting to me but I always ask Arch Angel Michael
to keep me save and clean off possible attachments like interdimensional text embedded
energy sucking links from lesser developed souls bogged down in 3D that don't even know they do such things
lol well I am not going to tell them I am a spiritual teacher and find those who have found a home in such practises encourageable
at to learning spiritual things and also what do I care every one can do as he like thats the freedom we as souls have

I go careful always asking guides or angels about things I do lol was karma invented just for me ? hahaha
don't think so but yes we are all free to do as we like in life :-)

but I was gonna write (type) about interdimensionality , about my inter things dimension what ever stuff

me being ascended and what that sort of can do , to tell some about it , no not to show of thats a lower 3D value I am not
entwined in , no just as telling you how I move my hand and feet unaware that many theirs don't know how to do this or even know they have hands or feet you can move lol

uh yes interdemensionality lol am I posting it here ? had your fill yet lol hahaha
o.k. the main part

was talking to a friend yesterday who did not like me much ,I apologised since I kind of knew why I often if not always behave like some encourageable
teenager ,encourageable I love that word used it 3 times now 333 lol

he said the friend that was yes thats it why not behave and make a plan for your future a good solid plan for things to do
I said sure sure like you did being a famous spiritual teacher now and forced to be that cos you created that role and now are forced to play it
for others who know you as such , not me, not likely I just use the word spiritual teacher as handle , in fact I am non of such things I am just me

he asked what I was doing ,,, I said looking at the sun set its amazing I said 'it looked like this' and copy pasted a bit of what I saw in to his
inner 3th eye vision , he said wow how did you do that ?

my friend who lives in the us was at this moment in the us and me in Europe we shared info and talked interdimensional in 5D I call it some times , he can send me images to of what he sees as may others can who are 'out there' like guides of other people and so many 'out there' souls can share so much , love energy or just stories and images seen
long ago or far away , or share whole concepts anything really , there's no end to it

he sees my in his 3th eye he told me projected , I can just go to him to talk ,as to any other soul or place or planet or in the after life or other worlds or past times ,yust go there, the whole me, the not incarnated me ,,sometimes he was rude when i was to wild teenager like

and I as I said i can also project images i see in his visual plain there or share large concepts of text and images combined

he can do that cos he is very ego free and no energy stealer and in high vibrational reality , but not ascended as I am

a few weeks ago I changed my real me or not incarnated me to look as I do on earth now before that I looked like a 5D pleiadian

you know extremely handsome long blond hair and blue eyes white clothes you know the whole kit and kaboodle every one loves to be lol

changed my self in to a dog once when some one asked if i really looked like that :-) but now as me . even went to the pleiadian light ship

like that did not ring the door bell no just came right in , did not say hey 5D dudes hows saving the world today ? hahaha I had a few wondered looks tho

like what you want to look like that ? when I got there I asked you know who I am right ? sure they did they know my energy signature don't depend at all on visual

representation , we talked about my funny clothes same as I have on here ever time lol I could almost feel they where arrogant me now looking mere human

oh lol but that s what I am just a human being ! I remember I told my mum a few years ago when she talked about dying I said oh I will see you there

look for the tall handsome blond , better change that now ah well don't have to she will know right away its me since I look like me

well am happy looking like me wearing rubbish clothes I do I look like nothing special if not for all the divine light around me people would avoid me now the

all like me as I like them too a lot , and L love 3D I love love a lot its amazing and all around I love a lot too the trees , clouds buildings and all things people do every day

every thing ! never mind it s all just 3D its not a simple as that . I have no intention of doing spiritual stuff , sure can do healing's or see past life's or future stuff

some times its fun did explore that all a lot some years ago but what's the point ? I am not saving worlds some times help a person soldered some electric wire to a plug for a neighbour who helps me with my car

I would have done it if if he had not , those people are around me , thats my world , that's where my life happens , not on the internet or on t.v. no right here where I am

and this is just fine by me :-) I guess this posting is kind of a goodbye to this web site I don't like forums hard to do and hard to follow I am here
where i sit and move around , no thats not my only reality guess thats what I tried to explain with the word interdimesionallity my interdimesionallity is just fine

lol have fun on the forum gee all this typing g2g maybe bb an other time some time hard to say does not look like it much did not find a reason why here for me