Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Feeling lost

Hi there ! Hope you are all having a great day, and even if not, that you're still smiling

Okay, it has been some time now, that I am obsessed with a certain thought. I can't get it out of my head. I simply don't understand, why the world? Why the universe ? And according to their beliefs, people answer me : the bigbang, the evolution, god, magic... But still, for all of this there must have been a beginning, how do you explain space ? Chemistry ? Energy ? Where does it all come from ?
And to all these questions I can't answer, and so I can't let go this thought, that life is pointless, absurdity, or even an illusion... Sometimes I just stop what I am doing, look at something, and get lost, and it's like everything around me is fake, not real, and that I am going to wake up from a dream.
The consequences of these beliefs of mine, are that whenever I'm trying to feel happy, I directly come back to them, and tell myself " what's the point of doing/feeling this, this can't be real,that's just an illusion like the rest "
I don't know if you understand, I hope so, and if anyone has gone or is going through the same kind of thing, please let me know, I really need guidance, something to hold on to... What are your personal beliefs/ theory/ truth about life ?
Old 10-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Guide

cannot be received by the rational mind ..... cannot be explained.

Go inside Consciousness and explore ..... then the Foundation for the answer can be developed ~
Old 10-09-2016, 07:53 PM
Experiencer
Like Golden Eagle our mind will never comprehend it

What we do know every thing is energy and that energy is always changing
All you have is now and that’s gone live in that

And when you have no answers you have possibility, what’s possible for now
Old 10-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Master

I found a lot of answers in the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton. Helps to see the big picture.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisa
And to all these questions I can't answer, and so I can't let go this thought, that life is pointless, absurdity, or even an illusion... Sometimes I just stop what I am doing, look at something, and get lost, and it's like everything around me is fake, not real, and that I am going to wake up from a dream.
The consequences of these beliefs of mine, are that whenever I'm trying to feel happy, I directly come back to them, and tell myself " what's the point of doing/feeling this, this can't be real,that's just an illusion like the rest "
I don't know if you understand, I hope so, and if anyone has gone or is going through the same kind of thing, please let me know, I really need guidance, something to hold on to... What are your personal beliefs/ theory/ truth about life ?

Hi Elisa... From reading this portion of your post it sounds as if you may be going through a period of your life in which you are experiencing an existential crisis

Definition (per Wikipedia):

-An existential crisis is a moment at which an individual questions the very foundations of their life: whether this life has any meaning, purpose, or value

If this is indeed the case, you should know that this is something that others have gone through and experienced as well. In that sense, it's a natural occurrence and there is nothing wrong with you nor abnormal about you finding yourself feeling this way.

It may be helpful to perceive this period as an important 'phase' of your life that you must necessarily experience and work your way through (passing through it). In order to eventually arrive at a greater understanding and higher awareness of who you truly are - it is necessary that you find yourself going through the process of questioning and challenging your preexisting perceptions & conditioned beliefs that you had formerly identified with (which is something which this physical world imparted upon us). This is what is so challenging and at times painful - outgrowing and letting go of your former reference points which were previously relied upon to give a certain meaning to life and to provide a certain sense of identity for you. But you know - the old foundation must necessarily be taken down in order for a new and even greater foundation to be built in its place. In your thread title you indicated that you were "feeling lost". Truth be told you actually have to really lose yourself before you can truly find yourself - before you can uncover and discover your higher nature and the real you within. It's necessary...

Life has whatever meaning we apply to it. As our state of consciousness (state of awareness) is changing - so does our perception of ourselves and our reality. It's a process of growing and adapting. It sounds like you are increasingly becoming aware of the illusory (impermanent) nature of the outer-forms that we experience in this physical lifetime (this includes our own physical bodies). When we are coming from a state of being where all of our value and emphasis was placed upon these outer-forms and the belief of those forms being a reflection of their highest identity and this world being the highest reality - well when we begin to increasingly recognize the impermanent/transient nature of those outer-forms this will cause us to go through a period in which 'life' seems to have lost its former meaning & value that we had identified with for so long. This is a natural reaction. What will happen over time as you work your way through this is that you will find your state of awareness expanding and this will gradually bring you to connect with something deeper within yourself and subsequently something deeper within everyone and everything else. Something which exists above & independent of the outer-forms themselves. The underlying Energy that gives rise to all that exists and interconnects us all... As you increasingly become aware of and connect with this Energy within yourself and all around you - life will take on new meaning, hold new value, and have a new purpose. You will perceive yourself and everything in a new light. It takes time to arrive at such a state of being, so you have to be patient with yourself.

Keep on asking yourself important questions and contemplating your answers. Keep engaging in self-reflection (introspection). Keep exploring the nature of your 'self'. Continue seeking and eventually you are going to find exactly what you've always been searching and longing for....

~WOLF
Old 10-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Master

I feel incredibly lucky I live in a positive Universe (notice I didn't say Earth) with loving beings who are here to support us and love us.

We come to Earth to learn through adversity. It's like looking at the tapestry from the underside. All those knots and stray threads; it doesn't look like anything but a hodge-podge of confusion. But I have faith in those who are running this Universe. I know I'm here to learn. My lessons have been very hard during this incarnation but I'm still knocking them out one by one. It'll all make sense when I leave this body and move on to the other side of the veil.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisa
Hi there ! Hope you are all having a great day, and even if not, that you're still smiling

Okay, it has been some time now, that I am obsessed with a certain thought. I can't get it out of my head. I simply don't understand, why the world? Why the universe ? And according to their beliefs, people answer me : the bigbang, the evolution, god, magic... But still, for all of this there must have been a beginning, how do you explain space ? Chemistry ? Energy ? Where does it all come from ?

Hi Elisa,

Congratulations!

You are in the jungle, intuiting that, “there must be something other that this profusion of limitation”.
It is within that disillusionment that seekers awaken to the possibility of trail-blazing, cutting a path through that jungle. It is in the disparity between that previously unconscious pervasive limitation, and the awakening to the possibility inherent in life, now recognized as ‘going beyond’ that creates the feeling of being lost. This is normal as a transition to a new paradigm.

If you are going to hold on to anything, hold on to what moves you. Find a good map, good machete, good pair of shoes (vision, discrimination, devotion), what inspires that progression out of limitation - faith, enthusiasm, determination for self-discovery, self-realization - the purpose of Life - - - not what inertially preserves the obscure jungle of those illusions, limitation, bound stasis, and dissatisfaction.

Find out what others in the same predicament - or rather, those who have awakened to the opportunity of Life, and transcended those conditions - have done before you…especially the really good and great ones who have left behind valuable road maps and instructions (hint: they are not hard to find, simply because they have been recognized, and successfully utilized by many others before you). The very best guides are directly available all the time. Don’t settle for mediocrity - that means undervaluing your own potential - a common mistake. The Highest is within you. It wants you to now go and find it.

Best wishes on your journey!

~ J

Old 11-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

hi your post is interesting

so there is a feeling that some thing is not right

you translate it as a question to be answered

a riddle to be solved in such a way

that a posting you make now would be

a no need thing since all these feelings

that are there would not be there

and questions would be answered

the answers you need to become

they are not theoretical but the are

what you become and when this is so

you know this, feel this, are this

what you have become

if this task is not completed

result is your posting
Old 11-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Master

Making sense of all the madness!

Go back to square one. Open your eyes and look around you ... So much beauty. So many wonderful sights and sounds, and people.

If you're asking for a way to prove God or the higher forces, in a solid way I can't, but ....

Go out on a clear, starlit night and look up ...
Rise with the larks and watch a golden sunrise climb over the horizon ...
Gaze at the petal of a rose ...

Marvel.

Everything is connected. You are part of the whole
And you are you. And you are here to be you! To grow in love - and to impart love ... As far as my limited capacity of wisdom can perceive, that is life's greatest lesson. And if you learn that, and live by it - as best you can, you have the key of life.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com