Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Master
Life is a bit hard sometimes...

Yeah, it's weird considering it's just a petty thing. I'm going ok with my study and career choice in a later future and i totally left on the corner the wish to find another one because my heart don't feel to date anyone, i lost suddenly any sexual interest or attraction, even superficial. On the side note while i lost this part of me (ego?) most people near me seems in a relationship especially relatives, while i'm here, in the middle of i don't know what...it seems the TF love transformed into something more unconditional while in 3D contact is very minimal at it's best (and i prefer this way maybe he can learn finally something). I feel sad because i would like to have a real reunion while everyone seems happy with someone, it's like life is making my separation worse and this time isn't TF running . What i do is making my mind busy with hobbies, study and being happy with myself (i'm reaching this) but sometimes these feelings come and instead to feel happy for them i feel bitter and sad because i never had the occasion in my life to fullfill this yet. I had also some physical issues lately, coming from the solar plexus and sacral now recovering slowly, i bet my solar plexus needed to be cleansed a lot. Ah, i have so much activity on the heart chakra lately.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Suspended
Life is a struggle and once you realize that and accept it and be still things will fall into place
Old 28-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Yeah, it's weird considering it's just a petty thing. I'm going ok with my study and career choice in a later future and i totally left on the corner the wish to find another one because my heart don't feel to date anyone, i lost suddenly any sexual interest or attraction, even superficial. On the side note while i lost this part of me (ego?) most people near me seems in a relationship especially relatives, while i'm here, in the middle of i don't know what...it seems the TF love transformed into something more unconditional while in 3D contact is very minimal at it's best (and i prefer this way maybe he can learn finally something). I feel sad because i would like to have a real reunion while everyone seems happy with someone, it's like life is making my separation worse and this time isn't TF running . What i do is making my mind busy with hobbies, study and being happy with myself (i'm reaching this) but sometimes these feelings come and instead to feel happy for them i feel bitter and sad because i never had the occasion in my life to fullfill this yet. I had also some physical issues lately, coming from the solar plexus and sacral now recovering slowly, i bet my solar plexus needed to be cleansed a lot. Ah, i have so much activity on the heart chakra lately.

What I've learned through this TF/SC experience is to take each day as they come. To accept each day and moment as it is.

Do not get caught up in the past or future too much. Yesterday was yesterday and no one knows what tomorrow holds, if anything. And don't compare yourself to other's lives.

Live truly for the moment only. Stay present.

Also, by staying present that means to feel whatever is felt in the moment.

Everything you are experiencing now is preparing you for something.

Just be...

Wishing you the very best,

OneSoul
Old 28-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Master
Thank you for your posts!Yeah i know live is never a walk in the park and wow compared to months ago i'm way better, having plans and not being all the time low and awful, but i tend to see other's lives being further in something while i'm just a big beginner, also in love but strangely i learnt more during separation rather being into any relationship.I have this bad habit of not being in the present a lot, thinking about the future or past (not just TF) afterall these SC/TF surprise us when you least expect, also on dreams. I'm not sure for what i'm waiting but who knows, the chakra disconfort is a sign of something, i bet good after all the suffering for their opening!