Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Suspended
Book1 HEY

Does anyone have a same gender twin flame?
Old 26-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Hand raised.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Suspended
Thank you I'm greatful that I am not alone.

Also I have taken a picture like yours...holding my hands son let me see if I can find it ?
Old 26-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Suspended
Talking

Old 26-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
Ok, those two similar pics are weird!! Love stuff like that.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Wow. I love that pic.

You are def not alone.

I've always been a lesbian, married to my wife for 20 years.

My soul connect, not my wife, was married to a man for over two decades before realizing she's gay.

We are not together, but she's out and living as a lesbian...her husband as fate would have it was also gay and came out of the closet.

Everything happens for a reason.
Old 27-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Me too
I'm not gay and happily married to a man..my soulmate bestfriend my everything..met my twinflame 9 years ago and questioned my sanity ever since lol
Old 28-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
My twin is a heterosexual man and I'm a heterosexual woman but many, many times I told him that had he been born a woman I would still be with him/her no matter what. It's a soul thing, not a gender thing. Once I went to a party with my lesbian cousin and I strongly connected with the soul of another woman. It was incredible. All she did was look at me and it was like a merging of our energies happened. I will never forget her. Truly luminous being she was. Now imagine if my twin's soul had been born a woman this time around... yeah, I can pretty much guarantee that I would've ended up in his/her life from that moment on.

Anyway, hugs to you!
Old 28-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

yes I agree totally..it's not about the packaging all about what's inside..people are souls to me too

When I said I questioned my sanity I was referring to the fact I thought I had it all figured out...happy marriage, kids etc..blissfully getting on with life then bam this person comes into my life like an atomic bomb...9 years of analysing, picking apart, questioning everything I believe whilst feeling as my soul has been ripped apart has been a long hard journey but the entire time I never questioned the gender..love is love