Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Experiencer

Intense feelings and things. Has anyone else gone through this

So I have been experiencing so many crazy things.

Yesterday, I went home sick from work and when I got home, I went to bed and tried to fall asleep. I struggled really hard to fall asleep but imagined my twin was right beside me just being there. I then turned in his direction and rested on his chest and instantly fell asleep. kinda strange thing i noticed...

Now Im in class and it's almost over, but I feel such a strong feeling that he's outside waiting for me.

I have a feeling there are going to be comments saying to let him go and I feel like i have, but i see so many syncs and feel him so much when i do, that sometimes it's hard not to think of him, but i am still living my life and not letting the though of him overtake what I really want to do with my life and getting to that place I know I'm meant to be this year and grow into the person I am meant to become this year. I feel like these experiences... even though they are about him, are helping me to push me harder and faster towards the goals i have wanted to achieve for a long time.

I wanted to share with you and get some feedback.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Master

yeah that's pretty cool Alidan. I've been experiencing crazy stuff too. From meeting someone with same name (not usual, european name), interests and living in same continent and telling me they feel a connection. To a dream of looking for him and finding him hiding under a car. I felt like a mother that had to know her long lost son was ok. I held him and told him I loved him and to look after himself.
Then when I wake I see it as myself talking to myself. Like making sure Im ok yet its projected as him in my dream.
Then I find him in waking reality- hiding out.
this all happened in the same week. I totally get you on the crazy stuff.
The intensity has leveled out for me.
Last night, I lay down and felt inside my soul a warm watery feeling. It felt similar to the blissful feeling after meeting. Then something within me (higher guidance?) spoke to me saying that it's in the heart and soul, go within to the connection and with that it helps raise a higher vibration.
In other words, stop looking externally for him to validate it all. Trust it.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Master

He may not realise it, but his soul guides my soul to him no matter where. I get shown in dreams or visions. His soul calls. My soul responds.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Experiencer

I do not search for him, i just have this strong feeling that he's like outside waitning for me. It's weird. but yeah, I'm taking it. I am just happy with how it is happening. I love this feeling... so i am just living my life.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Master
I totally understand you Alidan. Yesterday i felt his smell all around me it was such a strange thing and uncommon. I tough i was going crazy and asked myself if i was sane. It was real and eventually after some minutes it all went back to normality.
Old 26-01-2016, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

it's an amazing feeling. I am so happy. I know good things are on their way. I figured out I want to start taking certain classes that i have always wanted to... so I'm just seeing how I can make that happen. I got so excited looking for classes and stuff. my life is going up.. and can only go up from here. I am so excited for my future. I am going to be doing what i love and living my life to the fullest!!! EEPPPP :)
Old 26-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Master
That is great Alidan. I feel the Excitement coming from you. Wonderful.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, I appreciate your comment sunflowerfield10. Although right now, I'm all of a sudden in a very weird headspace... like i feel angry and sad and confused and just ugh, a feeling I'm not liking