Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowdawn
I'm not a TF expert, but in my case, yes and no. I would love to connect with him again, but my ego is telling me it's not worth the pain and messing it up again. We're in complete different places now so I think our ego's just pushed eachother away. I know he loves me unconditionally and as do I but there's nothing we can physically or verbally give eachother. I can't even say for sure he is my TF. I don't think we can all be 100% sure that someone is. It's just odd I dream about him often when he doesn't even cross my mind daily, or even weekly.

Maybe he's dreaming of you too.

I'm 99% sure I met my twin flame. It was crazy.... can't stop thinking of her.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I'm 99% sure I met my twin flame. It was crazy.... can't stop thinking of her.
You posted elsewhere you can't help yourself in life and don't know were to start. Start here. Drop the dream illusions and get on with living in reality. Stop thinking and start doing.
Old 27-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account

1) You're actually dreaming about him
2) He's a reflection of your own inner self-love
3) Both

Take your pick. :)
Old 27-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You posted elsewhere you can't help yourself in life and don't know were to start. Start here. Drop the dream illusions and get on with living in reality. Stop thinking and start doing.

It's complicated. And I've already tried, and almost died. And I'd be breaking the forum rules by telling about the details, wish I could tell you, wish I can make you understand the truth, but it's just not that simple.... It's funny because if I took another route, and was at a different point of being successful in life, then I would never have met my twin flame.....everything happens for a reason, and I do not have any regrets about being where I am, everything that happened before happened to bring me where I am today, and I wouldn't trade this life for any other......

Why do you assume I'm in some illusion? And not reality? Not everyone even shares the same perception of reality do they? Unless you have 100% truth in your hands, I don't think you have the right to tell anyone what is and isn't reality.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:05 AM
movedbyu

If he is your twinflame WD then you will most likely be meeting up with him in the astral realm, while dreaming. Twins do this. They keep in touch this way when not together in 3D.