Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
TF and I definitely share childhood rooted pain. Different things happened to us, but they influenced us forever. We only talked about it once. When I told him about my story, he said he did not want to know all the details, as if he could not bear the pain. And I would want to know more in detail what he went through and take part of his pain. The things also happened to us in the same time span, but he is younger, so he went through his pain at a younger age. Someone who knows both of has told me that she sees him as my younger brother. I have never told her about twin flames though.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
seems to me an older sister named l laura but not from the life before this

longer , the one before that
Alright, got my attention. Me next. Can you tell me where?
Old 26-01-2016, 06:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
there is one simple answer linear time
is only a 3D event

you also exist in your past and future at the same time

and from there coordinate your life here showing the 'you here'

that this is so in these ways at times as message to that effect

the when and how of your twin union

from what i can see he was your brother in

your past life so 'no twin effect' in those days

as the energies in all and every thing are vastly different

these days to which all this relates in the most beautiful ways

of interaction

Im curious ..but only if you are wanting to

The sync that stands out other than 1000 others I have had over the years knowing my TF/SC..

We had not talked for months..I was driving home one day and was in the process of making changes in my life and not knowing what path to take..So I randomly just asked the universe what path do I follow ..A car pulled in front of me the number plate was his first name..I laughed and thought 'yeh ok ,not funny'..That car drove up a bit an a Van pulled in front with his last name on the back of the Van..When I finally got home he rang me and he never just rings..
So I was a little about it..I gather hes my path