Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Ascender
synchronicities and how they really work

over chewed subject, I know. But maybe approached from a different angle, they can help us understand some stuff.

so I noticed that when people talk about synchronicity, they tend to refer to small stuff. like they both showed up the same place, or they drove the car exactly where their twin crossed the road. some associate seeing repeating numbers with syncs. all these are good to make it hard to forget about them, but I'm starting to see these as an annoyance/amusement/reminder (depends what state of mind ur in), than anything else .

BUT, what if the syncs are way beyond these "small" things?

so here's my question. the syncs I noticed between my twin and I are of mainly 2 nature. one is that we bring the same type of childhood rooted pain, relationship hurts, similarities between our partners at the time. but the second which is even more interesting is timing of significant events. the last one being, I just moved countries and everything has been up in the air bc of work permit delays ever since. the sync here is, he is admittedly delaying stuff. so it hit me today, that my delays might be due to him delaying his life.
has anybody noticed anything similar?

I also noticed from all the posting this last one year, that many twins complain here that their other half has moved on and living life happily (or so it seems), while they are stuck and unable to move in.

if these observations are correct, beneath or above all the million details, there may be 2 main patterns. those pairs where the lives of each takes very different directions. and those where its as if they are dependent on each other and each other's decisions, even if not in touch or just very randomly in touch.

any wisdom anybody cares to share?
Old 24-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Seeker

My opinion is that syncs are not solely relative to relationships and that they are all around us at any given time, like the teeth of gear connecting syncs are indicators of the clockwork nature of the universe.

Paying attention to syncs can tell you about things you cant see, If your attention is fixed apon a person you cant see syncs will tell you about that person.

Believe or disbelieve thats up you.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Suspended
Master
yes i think you behave/act/feel like he does, and he like you. my twin was telling me how sleepy and tired he was all the time but I didnt tell him it was my fault. I was drained, I slept and slept and spent weeks in bed because my energy was so low. and then he said he doesnt understand where it comes from. I was like .. "oopsie". but I just told him to fight the sleepiness and maybe that helps.

and we have a similar childhood aswell, yet different upbringings.

me and my twin broke up and i decided to sell my car because I want change. so, the first person to check my car out HAD THE SAME EXACT (color, model) car as my twin has. its old but very cool car, yet you dont see it at all in the traffic with that color and basically at all. so i just giggled and said to myself, yeah yeah I am trying to "deal with it" but you laugh at me and show to me it wont work like I want

you both pick up on eachother
Old 24-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Ascender

there is one simple answer linear time
is only a 3D event

you also exist in your past and future at the same time

and from there coordinate your life here showing the 'you here'

that this is so in these ways at times as message to that effect

the when and how of your twin union

from what i can see he was your brother in

your past life so 'no twin effect' in those days

as the energies in all and every thing are vastly different

these days to which all this relates in the most beautiful ways

of interaction
Old 24-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Ascender
yes, we were siblings. interesting you picked up on that :)
Old 24-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
there is one simple answer linear time
is only a 3D event

you also exist in your past and future at the same time

and from there coordinate your life here showing the 'you here'

that this is so in these ways at times as message to that effect

the when and how of your twin union

from what i can see he was your brother in

your past life so 'no twin effect' in those days

as the energies in all and every thing are vastly different

these days to which all this relates in the most beautiful ways

of interaction

can you pick up who we and my twin were.
Old 24-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
I think I know what you mean. Yesterday, for instance, I received a random email from a store here in the area. I must've given them my email address for some reason? That's just something I don't usually do. Anyway, the store's name is the same as twins first name. Let's say the store is named JERRYS. The heading of the email I received read in big, bold letters: JERRYS, HAPPINESS GUARANTEED.

I rest my case. :)
Old 24-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
can you pick up who we and my twin were.

seems to me an older sister named l laura but not from the life before this

longer , the one before that
Old 25-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Knower

and me?? Now we are all going to pile in and ask....
I had never thought of it this way until I was reading about akashic records. I just assumed we were partners in a past life.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide

I am curious too