Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onajourney
I am new to a lot of things recently. As my name states, I am on a journey. I met my twin flame a few months ago online in a game.. lol.. I know. It has been so many emotions, strongest emotions I have ever felt for someone. We started talking on the phone, like we knew each other forever instantly. As I stated. I am married. Not happily I might add. I love my wife but I am not in love with her. I am basically there for the kids. I figured if anybody would understand it would be in this forum. My TF is very spiritual and she has opened my eyes and my way of thinking and trusting. We have even tried to back away a few times from each other.. but drawn right back together. Her pain is my pain and vice versa. I love her so much. I know the only way to be with her is to make some tough choices in my life. We don't live exactly close. Whenever I think about leaving my current situation which I had thought about many times before meeting my TF, all I can think about is my kids. It is painful. I am sure others are going through this.. Just got to trust.

If you are on the other end and your TF is married or in a relationship...please..please.. try to understand. I know it is hard on you, but it is hard on this end too. I just want her to be happy. I want to be happy. I love her so much, there are signs everywhere. I have asked for signs when negative energy starts creeping up and I get them.. We almost met in a dream..YES.. Almost. It was a very hectic dream and confusing but we both kinda seen the same thing.. Just didn't find each other.

I always considered myself a spiritual person, but I have been on a journey for a while trying to figure that out. I am a work in progress I guess you could say, but I am learing to trust the universe and realize there is a reason for everything, and I need to trust the universe and I need to trust myself and everything will work out..

I would say take this other person out of the equation for the moment.

Would you leave your wife, children and family if you never met this other person?

Will you like who you are if you leave your family?

Will you be able to respect yourself?

For me, the answer was no. I could not like myself leaving my wife of 20 years and our young son.

You don't truly know this woman. You aren't raising a family with her. You are paying bills with her. Right now, it's a fantasy world.

You are putting your wife against a fantasy person in your mind.

Trust me on this, distance yourself from this other person and try to fix whatever seems broken in your family...you owe them that.

If this other woman loves you, she'll understand that and let you go figure it out.

If she's pressuring you to leave and be with her, I'd say she's not your twin...

Just my two pennies from some who has been there.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I faced this situation and I know well you MUST end cleanly one relationship before you start a new one. You need to make sure that all things are in place and well planned out or you might land with nothing at all.

For me I met mine here on SF back in 2007 but at that time we were both committed in non functional relationships. We were so not looking for romance as I had three kids, and he was in England. We were content to be friends for years. That all changed when we both realized that we could make this work, that even though a country separated us we could make it work. He left his wife, got a divorce, I gave my EX notice of separation, (we were not married ) and step by step we made our plans for two countries to become one. It took time ( a year ) and a ton of money ! It was worth it ! But it had to be planned out step by step ending our relationships first was key, we never were intimate til his divorce was done.

I was going to stay with my EX for the kids and that is a huge mistake (my EX had a lot of issues ) so it was not always a safe place to be. I now see how happy my kids are, how much more adjusted the home is. Too my kids were asked and all had to agree that I would be with Heart or I would not have forced it. In my case the kids had already talked about Heart becoming a part of our lives.

Lynn

Lynn
Old 29-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)

married twin flame

I also met my twin flame when I was married. My son at that time was 18 months old. It was an extraordinarily confusing and overwhelming time for me (still is), but despite not having a romantic relationship with my twin (who is still married and has a child), I knew that I could not stay in a marriage which was no longer fulfilling on any level. We separated when my son was 3 years old, and it was far easier for him than it was for us. Although I have not been in a relationship since then, and see my twin only rarely, it is a relief not to be living a "double life" and feeling so conflicted. I do speak to my twin telepathically, and while I long for him, I understand that each of us has to follow this path on our own time. I know that your children will support you in whatever decision you eventually decide to make.