Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

What Exactly is Union

HI all
What exactly is meant by TF Union ?
My TF and I have met twice and correspond everyday, we are working on Spiritual Awakening towards Union but we're not sure what Union entails.
She is happily married and does not want to separate from her partner.
So what exactly is Union in our case ?
We are thinking about living closer together to enable daily meetings would this be classed as union or does it mean we need to be together on a permanent basis as in life partners

Look forward to your advice and thanks for letting me join this Forum
Old 01-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Master
It's a spiritual realization/experience where you realize you are All That Is and there is no separation between you and any other being or sentience - all consciousness is of One Root Source. We are All One.
It happens through transcending the belief that you are a separate.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah but what is TF Union/ Reunion are we meant to be together as partners , sorry I may have misunderstood your reply I know what awakening is.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

We have both read about Union /Reunion once we have reached Spiritual Awakening but not sure what Union means in what final sense ?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Experiencer

I believe as twin flames we are already in union. No, you don't have to be physically together, I say whatever works for you while you remain in each other's lives. Personally, I cannot imagine remaining in a marriage when my TF is free and available but we all have our different soul purposes. I am not even able to get into a relationship with someone else and thinks are so topsy turvy.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Master
I suspect in time you will find that 'Twin Flame' is just another word for someone who is almost a perfect match for your frequency at this moment in your life and the word Twin Flame is just the popular word to describe this experience as it was Soul Mate 3 decades ago and 'Apple of my Eye' at the beginning of the 19th century and so on.

Right now you are thinking Twin Flame Union is something unique and special and would set you apart from most other people on the planet as being uniquely special, divinely inspired and somehow having obtained something which uniquely proves you are worthy and so on.

You draw your information from internet theories and opinions and have applied some synchronicities as your proof that it is so and filled in the rest with the emotion your feel for this 'frequency partner' and she back for you. I am suggesting to you that in 5 years you will have a much better idea about what this was and wasn't and 'Union" and "meant to be together as partners" won't be a part of your thinking anymore.

And in 10 years you will have met several other 'Twin Flames' and decided that the woman who is your 'Twin Flame' now was just really a soul mate, or maybe a 'False Twin Flame' and this latest one is actually the Real Thing...unless of course 'Twin Flames' are out of vogue and passe' by then in which case you may use the next new hip label to define your relationship to the person.
It's actually starting to fall out of vogue now as more and more people are having enough time for the relationship to run it's course and people to discover it wasn't what the thought it was after all.

Many people have radically altered their lives, moved, given up careers and made dramatic life altering decisions over this belief system and experience...only to discover they were mistaken.
Including myself.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I suspect in time you will find that 'Twin Flame' is just another word for someone who is almost a perfect match for your frequency at this moment in your life and the word Twin Flame is just the popular word to describe this experience as it was Soul Mate 3 decades ago and 'Apple of my Eye' at the beginning of the 19th century and so on.

Right now you are thinking Twin Flame Union is something unique and special and would set you apart from most other people on the planet as being uniquely special, divinely inspired and somehow having obtained something which uniquely proves you are worthy and so on.

You draw your information from internet theories and opinions and have applied some synchronicities as your proof that it is so and filled in the rest with the emotion your feel for this 'frequency partner' and she back for you. I am suggesting to you that in 5 years you will have a much better idea about what this was and wasn't and 'Union" and "meant to be together as partners" won't be a part of your thinking anymore.

And in 10 years you will have met several other 'Twin Flames' and decided that the woman who is your 'Twin Flame' now was just really a soul mate, or maybe a 'False Twin Flame' and this latest one is actually the Real Thing...unless of course 'Twin Flames' are out of vogue and passe' by then in which case you may use the next new hip label to define your relationship to the person.
It's actually starting to fall out of vogue now as more and more people are having enough time for the relationship to run it's course and people to discover it wasn't what the thought it was after all.

Many people have radically altered their lives, moved, given up careers and made dramatic life altering decisions over this belief system and experience...only to discover they were mistaken.
Including myself.

wow thanks Crystal, I needed this post

You are right about this, the time always give us a different perspective and if we are clever enough it will be a wiser one
Old 01-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
It's a spiritual realization/experience where you realize you are All That Is and there is no separation between you and any other being or sentience - all consciousness is of One Root Source. We are All One.
It happens through transcending the belief that you are a separate.

Great description - I call this Union with the Self; most regard this as Illumination. Some other qualities which I experienced are that you feel complete forgiveness, peace, love, and transcendence of fear and for many including myself, it is an out of body experience. You fully realize and experience your soul as infinite, immortal, and pure awake consciousness.

Union with one's Twin flame - Can be interpreted in two ways.
1.) You come together as a couple to spend the rest of your lives together.
2.) Union of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies resulting in experiencing cosmic consciousness together. This is basically the experience of merging together into Oneness and having a similar experience you had in Union with the Self with your twin.

xo
Old 01-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:

Thanks for sharing Crystal. Interesting perspective! In response to what I quoted above, I agree that our egos do like to think this on some level. I know mine still does.

Until we become fully awake and realize that ants are the same as we are , and that there is truly no spiritual hierarchy. I like to think of ego/illusion as what is odd/special.

A belief that one obtained something which uniquely proves worthiness comes from a deep belief that one is not worthy.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Am I ?
You must be reading my mind through Telepathy, perhaps you're my real TF.