Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Seeker

For how long do runners run???

So what's the longest a runner has ran. How long does it take before they really wanna make contact? How long before they actually want to put forth the effort?
Old 27-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Ascender

hi this i see so much its all so strange to me
if two people want to be together they do it
if the don't they don't
why mix in all sorts of what ever explanations and reasons
not to be found in the 2 possibilities i wrote down ?

the pure thoughts and feelings of a simple life with out complexities :-)

much love and light to you and all
Old 27-01-2016, 06:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
It's different for everyone, I've heard from a lot of people that they have not seen their twin flame in years. And sometimes they might run forever? But what I hear a lot is that when you give up and let go, that's when it happens and they stop running, pretty ironic.

I don't even know who the runner is with my twin flame, we take turns running.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Master
The record for the longest amount of time running without stopping was set by a New Zealand woman named Kim Allan in 2013. She did it by running 332 times around the same park in Aukland for 86 hours, 11 minutes and nine seconds.

In my opinion, she was mostly only running from herself (or chasing her shadow) and probably beat the record due the fact she was continually running circles. If physicality allowed, she would probably still be running. Point is, if you stop running in loops and take a step back, above or out, you will see that you are not really chasing anyone but yourself.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Master
well, I think it depends are they and YOU ready to face the things you need to.

if you keep chasing the runner, then the runner runs until you stop and balance yourself.

the place you´re in at that moment, is the place you need to be. you have to learn things that you still haven´t. if you dont, then the separations come, then together, then separation.

my twin also run for the 100th time, but I wanted the space before but I didnt act on it. I just felt i needed some space but I wasnt brave enough to say we need to not communicate but here we go, I got my space. I know what I need to learn and while you do it, he also tries to learn. I like to think that way.

Last time my getting off the ground was a bit faster and he came back after 2 weeks. lets see how long this is gonna be.

so learn your things, he will learn his. if not ready, it will balance.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amw23
So what's the longest a runner has ran. How long does it take before they really wanna make contact? How long before they actually want to put forth the effort?

Hi,

In my view, no more than 1-2 life times.

The big thing to appreciate with those who have run is that they have left. They are not interested any more. Their choice to move on is not reversible.

It is true that most of us waste our time and energies far too long, hoping for what will never happen to take place. If we could ever learn to respect the choices others have made, our lives would be much better.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
The big thing to appreciate with those who have run is that they have left.They are not interested any more. Their choice to move on is not reversible.

It is true that most of us waste our time and energies far too long, hoping for what will never happen to take place. If we could ever learn to respect the choices others have made, our lives would be much better.

Very well said, John. Words of wisdom.