Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Experiencer
I take a different approach readying for AP. I find a space and quiet my mind by command. Sometimes it takes several seconds and sometimes several minutes. I work on tuning out ambient noises and random energies impinging on my space. I am most successful when nothing is going on...no voices...not sounds..no visuals...no intermittent senses weaving in and out of my mind. Once a get to this moment I can then command myself out of the body and do what I want to do. I don't have any expectations nor do I force the moment. I just 'be' and let the senses guide me as carefree as I can be.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
OK....one point for me! It was short term but a few times this morning while I was laying in bed relaxed and awake and not sleepy. The perceptions were just visual but each one different and with different depth/angle perceptions. All of the them were close to the body so I didn't get out to stretch for very long! But a point is a point! lol
Old 17-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Master

That is great. I have not ap in one week. I have made an effort but was not able to do so. This morning I tried for approximately one hour but I did not ap. I will be glad when I get my CD listening to the sounds of the rain. I think that will help me a lot
Old 18-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Master

I am curious. Do you consider being aware of both the ap'd body and the regular body, ap? My awareness tends to be above them, so I am aware of both and other things at the same time (with my dragon body, I've gotten used to playing over top them, not just on the physical or etheral level.) It's not that I'm looking down upon both (although sometimes this is the case) it's that I am aware and can coordinate both to a certain extent by expanding to both of them. I can also just refocus my body elsewhere and my consciousness will transfer to that area, and as I redefine myself, I become more aware of one body more than the other...sometimes I'm fully there. I don't quite know what to call it, it's just taken me a long time to get to that point, then everyone speaks on being fully aware of only one alone. Does anyone have a term for what I do? My sister can see spirits and often mentions to me if I'm out, whether I ask or not, and she has always told me yes when I use this and a few other techniques.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/