Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
I dont want to be rude...

And yet - there you are!
Old 29-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
I like what you just said here BlueButterfly. I once was attached to my TF in an unhealthy way. I was always trying to push a romantic relationship onto him instead of seeing that I needed to be completely happy with myself first. Like you, and I'm sure many others on here, I love that high vibrational, blissful feeling and when I do things that I love, I feel this way. I also feel that blissful high just when thinking about my TF, and that's without pushing him for a relationship. It's a great feeling when we can find this bliss from within, instead of needing it from the outside. :)
Yes, exactly that, totally agree

"He had brought her back to life. She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon, and he had drawn her out and shown her that she was a butterfly" Ken Follett
Old 29-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
And this I suspect is what the whole tf effect is about in the Big Picture.

Yes, I like to think that too; yet is hard to get there and remain

"He had brought her back to life. She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon, and he had drawn her out and shown her that she was a butterfly" Ken Follett
Old 29-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
And yet - there you are!

How? Because I stated what many think?
Old 30-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
If true, there is no need to state such. It is like yelling at a party "I HAVE TO GO HOME NOW BECAUSE JOE HAS BAD BREATH."

and I seriously doubt she can pick up any vibes from squiggles on a screen. In fact, I would wager big money against it.

Actually yes you can ..
Old 30-09-2015, 03:06 AM
Master
Taurus - I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but I'd suggest just not engaging. We give our power away, people don't take it. You can thoroughly enjoy this forum still if you just disengage :)