Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Suspended
Guide
Verifying the Twin Flame Hypothesis

Any beliefs that I hold, I can take your hand and show you step-by-step how I arrived at the conclusion. Of course, this negates the belief label, and puts them squarely in the factual camp.

I am a scientist and engineer and all of you are using toys that I took some small part to develop in my 25 years in Silicon Valley. That is my mindset. And it works.

Twin Flame stuff is usually pushed on nonsensical websites promoting completely debunked stuff like astrology showing me that the level of discernment between fact and fiction is very low.

TF stuff relies on some special person with insights into the inner workings of the universe. This is what con-men, priests and televangelists rely on.

Not buying it. Merely declaring something does not make it factual no matter how many websites it is repeated on.

Forgetting my experience or that of others, tell my how the core myth itself of souls splitting can be verified. I do not believe it can be.
Old 17-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Suspended
Master
even when spli doesnt happen, the person is your other half
Old 17-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Kristin25

So ironic that you said this here today. Just yesterday I spoke with my psychologist who knows every step of my union and told him my experience has been almost scientific in nature. The direct cause and effect is SO undeniably strong that I can't write it off to my imagination or some mislead belief in a world I cannot see. I'm the largest skeptical believer you'd ever want to meet. I should have been born a scientist because I want PROOF. Well I've received proof. Proof that works for me, clear signs. But beyond the signs are the cause and effect between myself and this man. It's like he's the hot stove I touch and then I get burned. I have a thought and he will, through real life contact, contact me and reflect the thought to me and often it's the most ridiculous stuff, totally unbelievable. But it originated from my own head and I KNOW it.

If you go off 99.9% of the dog poop you find out there on the web concerning twin souls then yeah it's stupid nonsense. But when you walk this path and stop finger pointing and blaming and you begin to want to change from the inside out due to what this other person is forced to show you about yourself, then you know you are actually having what you are calling a fictional make believe experience.

A person does not have to believe all woo woo spiritual to have a twin soul BTW. It happens whether or not you believe in a god or anything like that. Because it's energy. I have no idea if the split soul theory is correct. I could care less about ANY theory. All I care about is I met a man who is precious to me, who means the world to me, and he's not with me right now due to this union. All that matters to me in my union is him, me, his happiness, my happiness, our happiness together, our love and healing and wholeness and oneness and when I'm going to finally have the man I've loved more than life itself back in my arms again. That's all I care about. Not some theory.

This has brought me to me knees on more than one occasion. I know it's legit but it matters nothing to me whether you believe it. Just know some people have been through a lot with this experience and can get a little upset when someone comes on a forum such as this, specifically created for support of the journey, and starts spouting off like you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
Any beliefs that I hold, I can take your hand and show you step-by-step how I arrived at the conclusion. Of course, this negates the belief label, and puts them squarely in the factual camp.

I am a scientist and engineer and all of you are using toys that I took some small part to develop in my 25 years in Silicon Valley. That is my mindset. And it works.

Twin Flame stuff is usually pushed on nonsensical websites promoting completely debunked stuff like astrology showing me that the level of discernment between fact and fiction is very low.

TF stuff relies on some special person with insights into the inner workings of the universe. This is what con-men, priests and televangelists rely on.

Not buying it. Merely declaring something does not make it factual no matter how many websites it is repeated on.

Forgetting my experience or that of others, tell my how the core myth itself of souls splitting can be verified. I do not believe it can be.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Kristin - interested to see what your own personal proof is. I don't believe in all the **** provided on these websites. I think a lot of them are used in a non-authentic way to keep ppl trapped in an otherwise unhealthy cycle, whether they truly are twin flames or not.

For me, the proof is in synchronicity, in my growth, in the connection. Granted, I don't feel like I see myself in HER body (is that wrong?). I'm not sure if we're split souls. The connection is undeniable though.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin25
I'm going to finally have the man I've loved more than life itself back in my arms again.

The similarity to my own feelings is quite interesting. The phrase that kept running through my mind for weeks is "I love her more than my own life." I truly believe that I would have taken a bullet for her if it came down to that.

As a manly man, I would have stood up for any of my girlfriends over the years, but I would have drawn the line. Would I give a kidney? No.

Would I go into a burning building knowing I likely would die? No.

With H, there would be no waffling; no hesitation in any situation. I never felt such selfless love and the desire to actually put someone else first.

My protective instincts were on full overdrive.
Old 17-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
The similarity to my own feelings is quite interesting. The phrase that kept running through my mind for weeks is "I love her more than my own life." I truly believe that I would have taken a bullet for her if it came down to that.

As a manly man, I would have stood up for any of my girlfriends over the years, but I would have drawn the line. Would I give a kidney? No.

Would I go into a burning building knowing I likely would die? No.

With H, there would be no waffling; no hesitation in any situation. I never felt such selfless love and the desire to actually put someone else first.

My protective instincts were on full overdrive.

YES YES YES
Old 17-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:

For me it is very simple.
What can be known? - what happened specifically. Specifically and experientially.
What can't be known? - what it means, why it happened (is happening) and any assumed expectation.

It doesn't mean they are meant for you. That is a recipe for suffering. I was a happy free little Buddhist who had truly begun to master attachment before BAM - attachment that won't go away.

For me it is a higher lesson in managing attachments my mind tries to make. Attachment, how ever it comes, is a recipe for suffering. I manage well most of the time... No situation presented is trying to say "you must, she must, etc." That's we that say this - through our attachment of an imagined relationship with this person. I remind myself attachment never tells the truth. Even if I got him it wouldn't be like I imagine. So either way, if he "comes back" or doesn't - in BOTH instances I will fail to get my desire. So, in all instances - the desire is false. It is not telling the truth of even how it WOULD be.

So we literally suffer and pine for what will absolutely never be. Ever. Even if we got the object we desire.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Guide

I am not an engineer myself but I am a scientist and I have associated with engineers my entire life. Being a scientist is not opposite to understanding that knowledge is not always based on western epistemology. If science is posing questions/problems and providing answers, we are always faced with the fact that some questions, we do not know how to answer yet and most importantly, some questions, we do not even know how to ask.

I was not sure if your first post was provocative but then I read your second one on this thread. You know all these things about your soul connection, questions that most of us on this forum would answer too in the affirmative regarding our own 'twin flame' or whatever you call it. Do you ask yourself the right question by asking for proof of the connection? I guess it could be considered proof that you already know these things. Asking for proof about the split of the souls in order to believe in it, just sounds to me too generic. The split is a metaphor, you do not have to believe in it but for some people, it makes sense because it puts into image what they feel. There could be another imagery that better describes your feelings. No proof is required for that, because what matters is in the end what you feel. But I suspect, if you are here, you already know that.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:

That you are an engineer makes sense :)

I'm not an engineer, but I live in SV and work with many of them and know, stereotypically speaking, how they think and act and have many of the same logical thought processes.

Let me tell you, while I meditated and practiced yoga, I was in no way spiritual prior. I have family members who are very spiritual, but I thought it was **, couldn't prove it, etc, just as you suggest.

When I met my TF, all these strange inexplicable things started happening. I knew things about her and our relationship that I could know logically know, and they turned out to be true. I had no idea what a TF was until I started googling things and came across the concept. I was stunned when I was reading the "how do you know if you met your TF articles" and they were accurate enough to be detailed movie scripts of the experience I had just been through.

Meeting my TF forced me to become and realize my spirituality.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Would I give a kidney? No.

That made me chuckle...