Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-12-2013, 03:31 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. It seems like this whole twin flame thing is a red herring. How can anyone ever be 100% sure of who their twin flame is? It seems like anything you could do to confirm, could also be faked. And then, what's the point anyways? Who cares if it's a twin flame relationship or not.

I've been "testing" this for 2 years now. I keep feeling like I'm "sure". And then, something else will come up and say "well, what about this? this seems possible." And if there's one possible way that it's not true, then I can't know who my twin flame it.

I'm going to give up on trying to call this woman a twin flame. There is no point. I'd rather try to be friends.

Being friends is sort of more the point actually. Mine and I started out as friends and that's when we were happiest, really. Unfortunately we have a sexual chemistry that now unleashed, cannot be contained. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but...nah I don't think so. Anytime we try to deny it when we are physically in each other's presence, it's total chaos, because we're denying it.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I only read the words "twin flame" for the first time a year ago. It's going to be 12 years soon since we first were in each other's physical space. If you had asked me a year ago before I knew about twin flames if this man was the most profound, most beautiful, most unique expression of love I've ever encountered outside myself, I would have said yes without any hesitation at all. The label does not matter. Don't get caught up in it. What do you feel? What do you know? If you feel and know that this woman has moved you the way you've said she has, then hold her in your heart and keep going where the connection has pointed you. With or without her.

And definitely, defnitely let go of "every waking moment together". It's just not necessary, or healthy for that matter. But more importantly you are stuck on that idea because of what you see around you, the relationships you see around you, most of which are not working. They're just not. Not in a way that allows for spiritual growth and acceleration of consciousness on this planet. If you're not interested in a relationship that does that, there are plenty of women (I know about 50) who will spend every waking moment with you if you promise to commit to them "forever" and then keep your mask on the whole time.

Sorry Klairic, of I'm coming at you hard. Give up the pursuit of "relationship", definitely. I think it's part of the process. But don't lose the lesson. It doesn't matter if she's your twin flame, it doesn't even matter if that's a real thing. It's a label to explain an experience. Deal with the experience.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Why do people get so worked up about the label? I don't feel like I ever got frustrated with the term even when I was at my worst with this experience. Are people really blaming the label "twinflame" as the source of their unhappiness?
Old 08-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account
It seems people are relying on the label as an okay to feel the way they feel about someone. Its okay to feel how you feel. Don't be ashamed. Own up to it. Just don't do anything crazy lol.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:52 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
Why do people get so worked up about the label? I don't feel like I ever got frustrated with the term even when I was at my worst with this experience. Are people really blaming the label "twinflame" as the source of their unhappiness?

I would say there is no way to 100% know someone is your twin flame. We just have so many missing pieces of the puzzle at this point, that it's too early to make a call like that.

It wasn't the label that was the problem. It was having the idea of trying to find my perfect mate, and then everywhere I go I'm being told "this is your perfect mate!" It's a mind ****. Either I give in, and accept that I'm lying to myself, or I pass on the label.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:54 AM
MGazonda

It also created a nasty loop in my mind where I felt like I was missing something from my life that couldn't be replaced.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I would say there is no way to 100% know someone is your twin flame. We just have so many missing pieces of the puzzle at this point, that it's too early to make a call like that.

It wasn't the label that was the problem. It was having the idea of trying to find my perfect mate, and then everywhere I go I'm being told "this is your perfect mate!" It's a mind ****. Either I give in, and accept that I'm lying to myself, or I pass on the label.

There isn't anyway of knowing 100% and no one should have to make that call. Only if you're ready I guess.

Can you elaborate more on being told this is your perfect mate when you go everywhere? Are you talking about signs?
Old 08-12-2013, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It also created a nasty loop in my mind where I felt like I was missing something from my life that couldn't be replaced.

It always okay to take a break from something when needed. I take lots of breaks!

I know in the beginning when I discovered all this, I spent lots of time reading and researching, writing things down, seeing how many confirmations I've had that this person was my t*******e and after awhile you do get burnt out and confused and unsure because there is so much **** out there from "experts" and "gurus" who know the truth. Forget all that. Its your experience, its your journey. Only you know what is your truth in your life.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:16 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
It seems people are relying on the label as an okay to feel the way they feel about someone. Its okay to feel how you feel. Don't be ashamed. Own up to it. Just don't do anything crazy lol.

Right on frenchbread.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:22 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Either I give in, and accept that I'm lying to myself, or I pass on the label.

That's a Sophie's Choice there, man. ;)

Forget the label. For-get. It. Do you think you're lying to yourself?
Old 08-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I tried 2-3 times over the past 6 months, with no response. I felt like it was a good idea at the time, but always realized that there was still this energy inside me that never would've been happy unless we spent every waking moment together.

That energy is gone now. I wrote a message, and there was no fear for the first time. I just sent what I consider to be the best message of friendship yet.

It would be amazing to see her again.

I commend you in trying to contact her. That is very brave. Although,no response after contacting her 2 or 3 times doesn't sound like a good sign.It could be that she's really not interested or on the same level. Mind,thats my personal opinion(no one knows you and your story like you). Have you talked to your angles,guides or God? Sometimes they can help offer you a positive message in the right direction.