Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Find a new path and don't despair. Sometimes we are left on our own, because we need to renew ourselves in new endeavors and find ANOTHER path that appeals to our soul. Maybe this disappearance will be a dramatically large benefit for you in the future.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:17 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
Find a new path and don't despair. Sometimes we are left on our own, because we need to renew ourselves in new endeavors and find ANOTHER path that appeals to our soul.

As I said in my original post, I *have* found a new path, and I am very much going down it. This is about being sure she's OK, and that I am doing what's best for her happiness.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
As I said in my original post, I *have* found a new path, and I am very much going down it. This is about being sure she's OK, and that I am doing what's best for her happiness.

No, what you have done is chosen to immerse yourself in school. I'm talking about finding a new spiritual pathing. You need to be able to let go, if you want to be a big boy.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:24 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
No, what you have done is chosen immerse yourself in school. I'm talking about finding a new spiritual pathing. You need to be able to let go, if you want to be a big boy.

No, that is one part of things, that will not start until autumn. I am also working with wolves and their conservation. Wolves are an extremely important part of my spirituality. I have begun reading about reiki, at the direction of a psychic friend who sees that in my future. I am a completely different person spiritually, from what I was when I met my TF. My entire life is a new spiritual path.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Listen my friend, you may fool others but you won't fool me. There is another path you must take.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:29 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Listen my friend, you may fool others but you won't fool me. There is another path you must take.

Not trying to fool anyone, but believe as you will. My life is on the right path now, and I am sure about that for the first time in my entire 37 years of living. The entire point of this post was concern over doing what's right for my TF. I know I'm doing what's right for me.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Master

Oh i wish i could WWs ....run over and ask her face to face for you ...believe me i would help if i could ....would be funny if i knew her ....it is a small world after all lol ...anyway hang in there ,be strong and i know those answers will come .
Old 15-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

"For I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing..."
Old 15-05-2012, 02:32 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Oh i wish i could WWs ....run over and ask her face to face for you ...believe me i would help if i could ....would be funny if i knew her ....it is a small world after all lol ...anyway hang in there ,be strong and i know those answers will come .

You know, your username was one of the first ones I saw, once I joined here. I just said to myself "you have to be kidding me", lol. I've gotten so used to seeing NZ references all over, in the most unlikely places, that I guess it shouldn't have surprised me :)
Old 15-05-2012, 03:20 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
I had posted a little of this into a pretty much unrelated thread, so I took that out, and I'm making my own, heh. I feel like I am at sort of a standstill here. I haven't been a member here too long, but I did post the short version of my story as my first post. I was a complete disaster for the most of the two years since my TF left me.

I'm going to put this as politely as possible: two years is nothing. It's a blink of an eye, if you are in an eternal relationship.

Quote:
I tried to reach out to her, so many times, that she eventually cut me off, blocked me out completely. It took me a long time, but I'm finally in a reasonably good spot.

You might be in a good spot, but did you get her message? She does not want contact with you. She'll call you -- don't call her. This was not about you getting in a reasonably good spot; this was about her wanting to be left alone for her own reasons. Probably because she needed to get into a reasonably good spot, without your help.

Quote:
Seriously... I've come so far on my own, I'm sure I'm doing what I am supposed to be doing. I am carrying on (alone) with the passions, and the work, that my TF and I were meant to do. I'm even going back to school this fall, for 4 years at 37 years of age, for a degree in what TF and I were passionate about together... and the thoughts still consume me. She wants nothing to do with me, at all, and I really can't blame her, after some of the breakdowns I had trying to reach out to her. Now that I'm stable and whole in myself again, I feel like it's critical that I show her that I'm OK.

This is where you're fooling yourself. You want to reach out to her for your sake, not for her sake. You want to show her you are doing okay. If she was worried about you, she'd reach out to you and check in. But she's not doing that. So you are rationalizing here that it's critical that you show her that you're okay. It's NOT critical to her. If it was, she'd have called. It's critical to YOU. Face it. Admit it.

Quote:
I know she feels guilt for what she did, how she left, and what she thinks she turned me in to. I think I need to get this across to her, for HER sake, not mine. She's left me no avenue at all, to contact her though.

When someone leaves you no avenue at all for contact, it means they don't want any contact. It's that simple. Respect the boundaries that she's set. And don't assume she feels guilt and all of that. If she does, she'll remove her boundaries and she'll reach out to check in on you. Until then, there's nothing you can do.

Quote:
I've asked for guidance from above, asked to be shown, if she's really better off with me out of her life. I've asked to be shown what is best for HER. And... if that means my absence... then grant me the wisdom, and the serenity, to accept that. I am coming from a place of zero self-concern, zero selfishness, now, it is all about her.

Why are you asking for guidance from above? Her actions have told you loud and clear what is better for her. Look, I know I'm being harsh, but someone needs to play your bad cop here. There's something annoying about your whole post -- you think you know better than her, what's good for her. That's obnoxious. I was married to someone like that once. People like that totally annoy me. Yeah, I've got my cranky pants on. But, can you please see this? How disrespectful it is to her? How demeaning to not simply take her at her word? To not trust that she knows what's right for her?

That's not love. Sorry. It's not. That's you making huge assumptions. Love would be stepping back and giving her space and respecting that she knows what is best for herself. Even if it cuts like a knife.

Quote:
All is silent. I've been shown nothing, told nothing. I have been forsaken, I think.

Yes, but not by the gods. You've been forsaken by her. Does she know how to find you? Could she reconnect if she wanted to? Or have you changed your last name and run off with the witness protection program?

Quote:
I'm relatively unschooled in all of this, so I may not know the proper methods to ask for this guidance, but I've certainly poured my heart and soul, my very essence, into this request. It's no longer about me... it is only for her well-being.

It's not for her well being. You're only rationalizing that it is, because you want an excuse to reach out to her again.

Quote:
If the purpose of this connection is to learn total, unconditional love, it has happened. I get it. I would do (or not do) *anything*, for her to be happy,

How about respecting her don't-contact-me/leave-me-alone boundaries? You did say *anything.*

You just don't like the inaction path. I know, it sucks.

Quote:
and knowing my action/inaction is the best course is all I need to be happy myself. Please help me. I need my guides like I have never needed them before, and I am getting nothing.

Ask your guides for something else, unrelated to her. Ask them, perhaps, to send you an angel right now, or a companion to help you stop thinking about her so much.

And with that, I'll add that you are actually lucky and should count your blessings. The situation you are in is far better than having contact, but getting confusing signals, and being kept at arms' length, but every time you attempt to retreat, or try inaction/no reaction, having them yank you back. Oh and don't get me started about the signs and syncs!! Driving me NUTS. Incessant, no matter what I do or don't do. If I could go back to all those years with no contact, no signs, no syncs... if I could only rewind time... I just might opt for that. Seriously!!! Yeah. Cuz I'm in hell right now. hence my cranky-pants responses lately.