Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy
I hate the signs. I told them to stop and they actually slowed! Then I saw something... and I said "Ok... let the signs flow again... Is she feeling this right now?" and not a dozen seconds later... the signs started, repeatedly.

I wish she would reach out. I keep thinking... if I found this forum because of all this... maybe she did too...

You never know do you? If we are able to find this forum, why wouldn't our TF's?
I keep hoping to meet my TF here some day...
Old 24-01-2012, 02:14 PM
lil_Jean

So if you haven't read all my emotional posts about the most recent mess of chaos with my TF, we recently have separated. Twice actually within the last couple weeks. This last time we were talking after about 4 days apart trying to peice things together. And TF was like "I was staying in a hotel I had the heat cranked all the blankets on sweating but my feet were ice cold. All I could do was think about if you were there your feet would be keeping mine warm." So strange. Every night he was gone my feet were freezing too. It kept me up. I put like 3 blankets on my feet but nothing would warm them. Just thought I'd share. One of the many things that keeps us connected. I wonder if his feet were cold when mine were all those years we were apart?
Old 24-01-2012, 02:16 PM
lil_Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
You never know do you? If we are able to find this forum, why wouldn't our TF's?
I keep hoping to meet my TF here some day...

I tell my TF everything I learn from you guys. Everything I learn from myself in my posts. I let him read what I write here but I'm not sure he actually knows the web address. Hope not so I have a place to go when I need venting!!!!
Old 24-01-2012, 10:40 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Aww

I know what u mean, i wonder that alot too....are u in regular contact with her?

No... just that "moment". Its on repeat.
The deep feelings of connection from then on... shes just there. I do not know how to find her again.

She's on my mind all the time tho, dreams mostly.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:46 AM
butterflysky

Too many to name...I erased most from my memory though.

-I had this fleeting yet profound connection with someone who looks exactly like him about 4 years ago... Right before I lost myself. Could have been him, I dont know.

- I used to freak him out because I would text him when he was thinking of me lol

-I dont know if this is synchronicity, but I looked at everything different before seeing him again..the stars, nature, everything was so beautiful. I felt this energy building up everytime I went to the place we met back up at (I didnt know we were going to meet here at these moments prior)
I do remember having a dream about him being at the front desk of this recreation center. The dream immediately became lucid after I saw him and i told myself "this is why i keep dreaming of this place!" literally five minutes after i woke up, I recieved a call from a guy from YMCA (recreation center) on my cell phone saying something was wrong with my account. I don't have an account with them.
Old 25-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Master

Okay, another new day and I am overloaded with signs again. Today (and the day isn't over yet, it's just 13.39 Central European Time) I saw an incredible number of licenceplates with TF in it. I have to go into town today, and I wonder if I am going to meet him, I just got that strange feeling he might be there too....but we'll see. I have had that feeling before and he didn't show up. Keep you posted!
Old 25-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Ascender

Wow Nymphea, i have been getting 'TF' signs on car numberplates everyday at the moment and everyday i see at least 2 or 3 cars with my name or his name on it..lost for words

I don't know what it is since i felt this connection..i see british gas vans everywhere and each time my eyes go straight onto the words 'LOOKING AFTER YOUR WORLD'....I have thought and thought what this may mean..i have come to the conclusion that my guides are looking out for me

Also i see those big vans...and the words TRANSIT and CONNECT. I guess i am on a journey
Old 26-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Wow Nymphea, i have been getting 'TF' signs on car numberplates everyday at the moment and everyday i see at least 2 or 3 cars with my name or his name on it..lost for words

I don't know what it is since i felt this connection..i see british gas vans everywhere and each time my eyes go straight onto the words 'LOOKING AFTER YOUR WORLD'....I have thought and thought what this may mean..i have come to the conclusion that my guides are looking out for me

Also i see those big vans...and the words TRANSIT and CONNECT. I guess i am on a journey
Wow, this indeed sounds like you're on journey! Our stories are so familiar when it comes to the signs and synchronicities. The universe loves communicating with me through licenceplates, numbers, songs on the radio.
I have another great example again: Yesterday I woke up by the sound of my clockradio, and you know what it was playing?! "Fire", a song from the Pointersisters, from his birthyear!!! I read the lyrics and was so astonished I almost fell of my chair. And you know what? My TF has a job which has to do with fire....OMG! This can't be a coincidence. Yesterday I stumled upon his name several times, it almost begins to become a habit. Like I attract his name everywhere. The strange thing is I don't ever attract him in person, however he lives in the same town as I do. But he is always working, so I guess he doesn't have as much time as I have to go into town or other places where we could meet. The signs feel like a meeting though. I always have to smile when I see another one.
Love to hear more of your stories (and from others of course!).
Old 26-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Wow, this indeed sounds like you're on journey! Our stories are so familiar when it comes to the signs and synchronicities. The universe loves communicating with me through licenceplates, numbers, songs on the radio.
I have another great example again: Yesterday I woke up by the sound of my clockradio, and you know what it was playing?! "Fire", a song from the Pointersisters, from his birthyear!!! I read the lyrics and was so astonished I almost fell of my chair. And you know what? My TF has a job which has to do with fire....OMG! This can't be a coincidence. Yesterday I stumled upon his name several times, it almost begins to become a habit. Like I attract his name everywhere. The strange thing is I don't ever attract him in person, however he lives in the same town as I do. But he is always working, so I guess he doesn't have as much time as I have to go into town or other places where we could meet. The signs feel like a meeting though. I always have to smile when I see another one.
Love to hear more of your stories (and from others of course!).

Your signs are so cool I know exactly what you mean when you say the signs feel like a meeting..kind of like they are thinking of you as you see a sign

Yes, i would like to see this thread stay at the top of this forum..we can share our signs! It's fun!

Hope to hear more from you and others as well! I will keep posting
Old 27-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Master

Another new day AND new signs again...it never seems to stop.
An hour ago I was in my car to take the children home from school. I was waiting at a traffic light and in the row on the other side of the road there was this (handsome) man sitting in his car and looking at me the whole time. He eventually smiled.. The light went green and the first licenceplate which came up to me was one with TF-LV in it (twinflame Love?). I read it as a sign like TF says "I am still there, don't forget about me". Haha, it was funny.
Have a nice weekend!