Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2012, 12:10 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
It was called "Every breath you take". I was so flabbergasted because of the lyrics....it's all about love, you know that song.

Hmmm... that song is known as the Ultimate Stalker Song! Seriously.... go to songmeanings.net and read the comments... it's considered a creepy song by many. Not about love -- about obsession and possession.

(Though yeah... I adore Police otherwise!)
Old 20-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
I am very grateful too that the universe has so much patience with me! It really feels so special to get these signs. I forgot another important one, also from today and while driving the car; after I saw that licenceplate a song from the Police began to play on the radio. It was called "Every breath you take". I was so flabbergasted because of the lyrics....it's all about love, you know that song. Right on that very moment two cars bumped into eachother in front of me...how strange is that?

I haven't seen my Tf for almost 3 weeks now, no contact at all. And this is the very first time I enjoy the lack of contact, you know why? Because he has never felt so close before. Like we are always together without our annoying ego's playing tricks on us. It's just clear and bright soulcommunication. When I miss the image of his face I take a look on the pictures I have got from him. But in fact I don't need to, he is so clearly in my head, I can dream every square milimeter of his face...

So nice !! I'm also feeling very peaceful towards my TF in the past weeks.. He started a new job and was worrying it would give him no time for me. We haven't chatted as much but I realize that he will and does make time for me, our contact seems even sweeter and peaceful now... I also look at his picture often mostly because we have other reasons why we don't meet up in person much right now... So much more of an amazing connection when you can allow yourself to stop obsessing and let the universe take over, although sometimes impossible to do..
Old 23-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Master

Here I am again. I am still flabbergasted about the signs I got yesterday while sitting in a car with my TF (and others). I saw an incredible number of licenceplates with our initials, immediately followed by plates with the letters TF on it! I was so excited. Today it even happened again, saw the car my TF's got, and right after that another car with TF on the licenceplate. To me it is a real confirmation that we're true twinflames.
What amazed me even more is the fact I seem to be able to "read his mind". I know exactly how he feels about things and about me without telling me. He has a girlfriend and I felt he is not too fond of her. Don't ask me why, but I just knew. They spend time together and he spent x-mas with her. Someone asked him yesterday how things are going between the two of them and he said "so far so good". But later on, after a couple of drinks (yes, there we go again, he finds it a lot more easy to show his feelings after a couple of drinks) he told me he that she's not The One for him. When saying this, he looked me in the eyes very intensely and I just felt the energy flowing between us. I knew what he was thinking. This was not the first time this happened. He knows I am his TF, maybe not the word TF but he knows the feeling. And that's a good start I believe.
Old 23-01-2012, 09:39 PM
EternalTwin24

Quote:
Here I am again. I am still flabbergasted about the signs I got yesterday while sitting in a car with my TF (and others). I saw an incredible number of licenceplates with our initials, immediately followed by plates with the letters TF on it! I was so excited. Today it even happened again, saw the car my TF's got, and right after that another car with TF on the licenceplate. To me it is a real confirmation that we're true twinflames.
What amazed me even more is the fact I seem to be able to "read his mind". I know exactly how he feels about things and about me without telling me. He has a girlfriend and I felt he is not too fond of her. Don't ask me why, but I just knew. They spend time together and he spent x-mas with her. Someone asked him yesterday how things are going between the two of them and he said "so far so good". But later on, after a couple of drinks (yes, there we go again, he finds it a lot more easy to show his feelings after a couple of drinks) he told me he that she's not The One for him. When saying this, he looked me in the eyes very intensely and I just felt the energy flowing between us. I knew what he was thinking. This was not the first time this happened. He knows I am his TF, maybe not the word TF but he knows the feeling. And that's a good start I believe.

Goosebumps!!!

I know the feeling of looking your twin in the eye and staring straight into their soul. I myself get chills every time I look my twin in the eye (on the very rare occasion we come face to face, which makes it all that much more special) My twin is also in a relationship, and I can feel (our twin knowing, and my psychic knowing) that he is very much in love with her, but knows that she is just the "someone for now" girl. She is the one that has been brought to him to help him clear out his baggage and karma, and learn to really open up in a relationship in a healthy way. She's his lesson. But I feel that is he is very happy, and even though we are not together, I feel his happiness and am happy for him :/
Old 23-01-2012, 10:13 PM
ShyGuy

I hate the signs. I told them to stop and they actually slowed! Then I saw something... and I said "Ok... let the signs flow again... Is she feeling this right now?" and not a dozen seconds later... the signs started, repeatedly.

I wish she would reach out. I keep thinking... if I found this forum because of all this... maybe she did too...
Old 24-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Ascender

I think the universe is having a laugh right now...

Well for the past 2 weeks i have seen nothing but cars with numberplates such as LOll TFF or other very similar plates. When i say similar, i mean very similar! They are not the same cars i am seeing either! I actually think the universe is laughing or finds it funny, because of the LOL'S on the plates...i have to smile every time i see this..

Since i started to see his name everywhere, it is happening regularly. This has never happened before. Maybe once or twice a few months ago when i asked for his name it appeared once or twice, but nothing like this!
Old 24-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy
I hate the signs. I told them to stop and they actually slowed! Then I saw something... and I said "Ok... let the signs flow again... Is she feeling this right now?" and not a dozen seconds later... the signs started, repeatedly.

I wish she would reach out. I keep thinking... if I found this forum because of all this... maybe she did too...

Aww

I know what u mean, i wonder that alot too....are u in regular contact with her?
Old 24-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Ascender

Quote:

Wow Nymphea...lost for words...i love reading these stories
Old 24-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Hmmm... that song is known as the Ultimate Stalker Song! Seriously.... go to songmeanings.net and read the comments... it's considered a creepy song by many. Not about love -- about obsession and possession.

(Though yeah... I adore Police otherwise!)

Hmmm, yes I read the song is about stalking, but it didn't feel that way to me. It was more like "I am always with you, always thinking of you no matter where you are". That was the first feeling I got from it.
Old 24-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalTwin24
Goosebumps!!!

I know the feeling of looking your twin in the eye and staring straight into their soul. I myself get chills every time I look my twin in the eye (on the very rare occasion we come face to face, which makes it all that much more special) My twin is also in a relationship, and I can feel (our twin knowing, and my psychic knowing) that he is very much in love with her, but knows that she is just the "someone for now" girl. She is the one that has been brought to him to help him clear out his baggage and karma, and learn to really open up in a relationship in a healthy way. She's his lesson. But I feel that is he is very happy, and even though we are not together, I feel his happiness and am happy for him :/

This is so sweet of you! And I know what you mean, it's the uncondtional love that makes us wishing our TF the best. I wish mine all the best too, but he doesn't seem to be able to keep a relationship. Few months ago a very clear thought sneaked up on me; it told me that my TF is the typical example of a freebooter. Never wants to be tied to anything or anyone, and needs his freedom. I believe he is pursueing a relationship because the whole world thinks that's the normal way of living life. I don't. I believe one can be happy in very different ways. I have told him so. I told him to do what his heart tells him to do, not regarding what the rest of the world thinks of it. Hopefully he will. I also told him once that I could imagine being in a relationship without living together in the same house and he seemed very surprised when I said that, like he heard some real good music...