Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Knower
Pendulum's?

Anyone use pendulums i got my first one the other day its a small rose quartz point and i was wondering about other peoples experiences with them

Thanks Hazel
Old 26-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Adagio11

Pendulums are awesome. I use mine on a daily basis for everything! I'm sure Medum_Laura will chime in with enormous bouts of wisdom, I can give you the skinny:

A pendulum is an excellent conduit to your higher self. You channel your energies into the pendulum to find things for your highest good. My biggest use of it is to see if I'm making the right decision on something. For example, I'm applying for a job promotion (yay!), and I asked if applying for this promotion was going to yield good or bad results further down the line. I got a significant good (yes) and I decided to go for it. I'll find out next week!

I'm new to having to put these experiences into words, and there are more far more profecient than I. But, I hope I was able to give you some beginning insight!

Enjoy!
Old 26-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Master
I'm actually a little iffy about pendulums. I tried using one two to three years ago, when I was making the transition into spirituality... I never got good results. While I think they can be a useful tool for some things, I wouldn't rely solely on it. Your own energy can affect the movement... so the "answers" you might get may not be as accurate as you expect.

But if it works for you, then great! I'd just ask for confirmation or advice in a second area before committing to the answer your pendulum gives you.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Knower
Thanks - both of you i'll be sure to take both of what you say into account and i hope you get the promotion Adagio11
Old 06-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Acapella

I love mine! I use it to detect chakra blockage, to release negative energy, and just to confirm what I am seeing in the cards/runes. I use a smokey quarts pointer.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:05 AM
iScorpio

Sorry accidentally posted 2 times

Last edited by iScorpio : 31-12-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 05:51 AM
iScorpio

I have a moonstone, amethyst, and aquamarine pendulum. I use them for finding lost items, connecting to spirits and higher self, and for chakra balancing/healing. Also, I use it for weather predictions to predict if a disaster will occur in a certain place.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Knower
wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I have a moonstone, amethyst, and aquamarine pendulum. I use them for finding lost items, connecting to spirits and higher self, and for chakra balancing/healing. Also, I use it for weather predictions to predict if a disaster will occur in a certain place.

Wow that's awesome! I didn't know you could use it for things like that :)
Old 27-02-2012, 10:12 PM
dyanaprajna2011

One thing I liked about pendulums back when I used them, is that you don't have to have fancy materials to make them with. I made mine out of a 2 oz. lead fishing weight and some fishing line. And I had some great success with it. It's not so much about the materials you use, but about your connection and energy to the ends being sought.