Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-04-2014, 12:32 AM
PrincessMiyo

Blinding White Light And Silence

Whenever I try to contact my Spirit Guide all I get is a blinding white light where they are. Instead of seeing them I just see thing white light and hear silence.
This has been happening for several years now and I still am not completely sure why.

Is there any possible way to see my guide and not the light?
Does my guide not want me to see them?
Old 17-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Ascender
I see white light corner of my eyes even with my eyes open.
Try and ask them threw thought rather than speech
see what happens. :)
Old 17-04-2014, 11:08 PM
PrincessMiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I see white light corner of my eyes even with my eyes open.
Try and ask them threw thought rather than speech
see what happens. :)
So should I trust and listen to the first voice and response I get when using my mind to communicate?
Thank you for replying, too!
Old 18-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Ascender
You could also try going toward the light and interact with it.
Old 18-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMiyo
So should I trust and listen to the first voice and response I get when using my mind to communicate?
Thank you for replying, too!

Think of it this way. A light is only someone showing you they are there. It does not define this person to you other then they are there. Like with anyone in real life you need to take in all knowledge, but decide for yourself what to do with it. We will get many suggestions, but the ones we use make us who we are and will lead us down our chosen path.
Old 18-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Ascender
Trust your self after what they tell you end of the day we need to believe in our selfs what we are told by guides gut instinct :) .
Old 19-04-2014, 12:08 AM
photojoe100

Hello Sammy...:) Could you elaborate more on the white light being someone showing you they are there, I have had a vision recently. Not to give too much info but here is what happened,be aware that this vision came to me after nearly a year and a half of the number 335 popping up in my life. Anyway, here we go:
I had gotten off work here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and was waiting to turn left on a very busy road. As I waited for traffic to clear, about a 1/2 mile down the road in the direction I was to turn in, on both sides of the road I saw multiple small white, round lights blinking. At first I thought they were emergency vehicles responding to an accident, but then thought "I've never seen any emergency vehicles with white round lights." The sun was shining, visibility was clear and even from the distance they were blazing. I turned my head away looking for the flow of traffic coming from the other direction, saw that it was clear and turned to the left heading in the direction of the circles. As I looked down the road I realized they were gone when suddenly a huge round light, roughly 40-50 feet in diameter and about 200 feet off the ground appeared to my right, about even with the treetops. It pulsed once and was gone. It scared the heck out of me to the point that I screamed and said "What the f*&$ was that"??? I immediately looked at the other drivers around me, and realized they had seen nothing. This happened Tuesday, April 8th, at about 6:05 Eastern standard time. I have not see it again, but 335 came to me twice on Wednesday and 3 times on the 9th. Usually 335 will come to me every few weeks, rarely more than once in a single day, and never has come to me 3 times in a single day. Today is Friday April 18, and 335 has not appeared to me since. Any suggestions?
Old 19-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Ascender
Well im not too sure on the numerology, as I don't get many messages that way.

If we go into allegorical sense. The two lights blinking on the left. So two things/ideas/people from your left hand path( your strength, and will), are going to pop up and surprise you on your right hand path (religious outlook).

here is a link explaining the two sides.
http://altreligion.about.com/od/glos...Hand-Paths.htm
Old 19-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Ascender
Hmm not sure how to start this. But I was told a lot more about this scenario just now.

3 left hand path - 3 you right now - 5 right hand path

On the left it is you with another in life (married). A lesser light compared to our right hands light, but a good life all the same. This only totals 6 though (3+3), and you both will have to add an additional 1 to complete the life (1+1=2/baby). Totaling now on 8 for the family to have eternal life.

On the right hand, you will have much growth and insight spiritually. You will swim in its light like a ocean. This can consume you though, it's immensity shocked you to begin with. It might be easier to see where your going on the right, but maybe not always easier to see the reasons why. This is a bigger bite to take off then the left hand, but both will be equally hard to fulfill. Making your 3, to rights 5, equal to 8/eternal.

Now there is a third path in this too.

If you use yourself, in service to others. You negate your imposing right now 3, only leaving whats left around you to be added up at the end. Being the 3/family and 5/spirituality making 8 eternal for all, and you right now/3 is saved by the light of God.