Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Weather forecasts have a practical function. I'm not sure energy shift forecasts have that same function. Unless you think you need an umbrella to shield yourself from the falling energy? LOL just kidding. Sure, you can plan a meditation session on a night that a shift is predicted- but if one was following my advice, this meditation would already be taking place, and there wouldn't be any ideas of planetary shifts that would potentially detract the mind during the meditation or influence the mind to fabricate an experience and formulate an unnecessary system of beliefs and concepts around it.

Don't forget you can view yourself through the whole and individual process as one source looking in any direction of yourself in that whole view, as you break down one way in which you feel doesn't serve you, it may serve another. But in saying that I see your point as valid also. If you view yourself as the universal reflection then all universal happenings are within you to reflect fully through the whole of you not in something outside of yourself. You can use it in some form, but ultimately you are the one reflecting to open to, let go of, become aware of in yourself. Personally I utilize as much of the whole as I can, it allows for a more abundant source of creativity and connection.
[b]
Quote:
I haven't read anything on this thread relating to knowledge of energy shifts that, in my view, would result in furthering one's spiritual growth. Regarding your question to me- it does not accurately reflect the reality of the situation. I am not engaging in the behavior that I am speaking against- I am warning others of the downfalls of such behavior. My point of sharing my perspective here is to provide a view that may actually lead to furthering this growth by refocusing the mind on that which actually does bring about personal development and away from mental clutter. Again, if one is dedicated on the path to spiritual awakening, then this is all that is necessary to develop the ability to experience subtle energies and work with them towards further growth. New energies are constantly coming in. No amount of theorizing or prophesizing about them is going to change that- these things only serve to clutter the mind

We are the sum of the whole in our own unique way of being whole, so we are affected in many ways to shift within. Not just one way, so once more I am emphasizing it all can serve if you allow or need it. You cant say what is necessary to another, is not necessary, the uniqueness of another's pathway may require what you see as not necessary as necessary for them, so it all can be necessary in my view.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
I believe we are in the mist of a shift, this does not even have to be looked at as spiritual. The pole shifts are already happening, and the Sun is also changing it's behavior which all effect the environment we live in. Their are afew things which affect human DNA (Epigenetics), at-least in this fallen state.....

And those things are food, lifestyle and environment. And as we speak are environment is slowly being changed by nature itself, the earth's electro-magnetic fields and the very light we are being bombarded with is all changing the environment! environment changes we change, we are adaptive physically and even metaphysically in my opinion.

I think the earth is in a state of chaos on a fundamental level which precedes the physical (Maybe their is a tug of war, maybe not on this energetic level) but which with our primitive senses we can't quite see with our eye's. But with our emotions, maybe we can pick up on these changes. Maybe some of us just intuitive know that something is happening......

Maybe mother earth herself has kind of had enough, and is doing away with this latest epoch. At the end of every great civilization, ancient Egyptians, ancient Greeks, roman's you name it.....

There seems to be a rise is chaotic and confused behavior (Before they fell or mysteriously disappeared), which really is not progressive to humanity. And if you look around the world, whether it be society even in some sections of New Age spirituality these things are happening. I think this is just symptom of showing up who has learned and who has not!

But me personally i think its important that people (Individual) focus on what they want their future to be, and not get sucked into waiting for something to happen! individual consciousness i have a sneaky idea has just as much power and influence as collective consciousness.

Yes so something is happening, but i am not going to sit around waiting for weekly broadcasts....

This is my life, and i got this...

And so have you.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Master
Amen......
Old 09-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
[quote=naturesflow]
Quote:

We are the sum of the whole in our own unique way of being whole, so we are affected in many ways to shift within. Not just one way, so once more I am emphasizing it all can serve if you allow or need it. You cant say what is necessary to another, is not necessary, the uniqueness of another's pathway may require what you see as not necessary as necessary for them, so it all can be necessary in my view.

Very well said naturesflow - bravo!

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 09-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I believe we are in the mist of a shift, this does not even have to be looked at as spiritual. The pole shifts are already happening, and the Sun is also changing it's behavior which all effect the environment we live in. Their are afew things which affect human DNA (Epigenetics), at-least in this fallen state.....

And those things are food, lifestyle and environment. And as we speak are environment is slowly being changed by nature itself, the earth's electro-magnetic fields and the very light we are being bombarded with is all changing the environment! environment changes we change, we are adaptive physically and even metaphysically in my opinion.

I think the earth is in a state of chaos on a fundamental level which precedes the physical (Maybe their is a tug of war, maybe not on this energetic level) but which with our primitive senses we can't quite see with our eye's. But with our emotions, maybe we can pick up on these changes. Maybe some of us just intuitive know that something is happening......

Maybe mother earth herself has kind of had enough, and is doing away with this latest epoch. At the end of every great civilization, ancient Egyptians, ancient Greeks, roman's you name it.....

There seems to be a rise is chaotic and confused behavior (Before they fell or mysteriously disappeared), which really is not progressive to humanity. And if you look around the world, whether it be society even in some sections of New Age spirituality these things are happening. I think this is just symptom of showing up who has learned and who has not!

But me personally i think its important that people (Individual) focus on what they want their future to be, and not get sucked into waiting for something to happen! individual consciousness i have a sneaky idea has just as much power and influence as collective consciousness.

Yes so something is happening, but i am not going to sit around waiting for weekly broadcasts....

This is my life, and i got this...

And so have you.

Great post MIND POWER - thank you. I too have felt for some time that Mother Earth herself has grown tired of the "parasite" that humanity has become, the way we have poisoned and abused her for our own "comfort" without thought of her or her creatures, and is perhaps getting ready to swat us like a mosquito lol. And I think she 'knows' which of us have been particularly irritable to her.

I don't know that I have quite the confidence you do that "I got this," but I do have confidence in a Higher Power that has sustained, strengthened, guided and protected me for my entire life, and I have complete faith that Spirit will get me through whatever comes.

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 09-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow

The fact that one may utilize a particular idea or practice on their path does not make that idea or practice necessary. Many of us take detours and even backtrack a bit on our path, but that does not make these detours and lost progress necessary. What is necessary, in terms of spiritual growth, is learning from these shortcomings in whatever form they may take and avoiding them when the insight is possessed to do so. When talking about something that has a particular definition, such as spiritual growth (although this definition may vary from person to person, there is a fundamental essence of purifying the mind from harmful tendencies and cultivating wholesome and beneficial states of mind that I do not believe can be excluded from the definition), there are things that, by definition, lead to that end, and things that do not. The way I see it, here we are talking about something that does not lead to that end, for reasons I have already explained. I am open to hearing the case for theorizing and prophesizing about energy shifts being necessary for one's growth.

Last edited by VinceField : 10-08-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
Great post MIND POWER - thank you. I too have felt for some time that Mother Earth herself has grown tired of the "parasite" that humanity has become, the way we have poisoned and abused her for our own "comfort" without thought of her or her creatures, and is perhaps getting ready to swat us like a mosquito lol. And I think she 'knows' which of us have been particularly irritable to her.

I don't know that I have quite the confidence you do that "I got this," but I do have confidence in a Higher Power that has sustained, strengthened, guided and protected me for my entire life, and I have complete faith that Spirit will get me through whatever comes.

Many Blessings...

Qkev

Cheers.

People have their heads up in the sky, LOOKING up. Waiting and praying, and 1000's of years of this does zap your confidence! How you can turn this around is just realize that you are the higher power (And boss the situation). Something is always trying to get us to look up or get on our knee's, or worry and be in a state of fear! and keep us away from even considering this.

And remember that beneath their feet is my opinion a living orgasm which is also another form of consciousness. A form consciousness and mother earth who has fed us indiscriminately from day 1, and she has sheltered us in this fallen state. But still we get people LOOKING up, and fantasizing about being from somewhere else (Which is a behavior i disagree with within the New Age). For some personality flaws, and stubbornness! I have one good one....I am loyal to her...haha.

Change is painful, people may be feeling agitated. I just think this is their empathetic/energetic connection to the planet earth herself. Feeling her change, and the environment change. Look around and watch some people malfunction and be exposed by her energetic changes.

Mamma is no fool, and she raises no fools.

We will be alright.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Guide
All I have to say is that the earths magnetic poles are definitely shifting and you can find proof of that. My dad is a trained pilot, the devices in a plane have to be aligned to the earth's magnetic field and all his old maps are no longer useful because the earth's magnetic poles have shifts so all his old flying charts are out of alignment by 7 degrees. It's a slow shift but there's a physical bit of evidence as to the fact somethings certainly happening right now.

I also feel there is no a lot more value being placed on simpler living and less on consumerism. But maybe that just me ?

Lol sorry to completely go off on a random tangent there...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
All I have to say is that the earths magnetic poles are definitely shifting and you can find proof of that. My dad is a trained pilot, the devices in a plane have to be aligned to the earth's magnetic field and all his old maps are no longer useful because the earth's magnetic poles have shifts so all his old flying charts are out of alignment by 7 degrees. It's a slow shift but there's a physical bit of evidence as to the fact somethings certainly happening right now.

I also feel there is no a lot more value being placed on simpler living and less on consumerism. But maybe that just me ?

Lol sorry to completely go off on a random tangent there...

Not at all - no need to be sorry! You make a great point, and I think it's very important to realize that there are actual, measurable changes happening in energy fields like this right now on this planet. I appreciate you sharing some real-world experience that validates this fact.

I believe there are often manifestations on the physical plane of existence that mirror or complement those happening on spiritual levels - as Hermes Trismegistus supposedly said - "As above, so below." And because our minds are electro-chemically and electro-magnetically based, I think it's fair to say that if the magnetic poles are shifting, there could very well be a shift in our minds, in the way they intake, process or output information. Add to that a little "galactic energy" in the form of gamma rays or some other form of energy, and it's pretty intriguing, exciting even, to think of what changes we could incur in our physical brains.

I think it's easy to forget that part of all this, but it is something to keep in mind - no pun intended lol

Many Blessings...

Qkev