Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Suspended
Spinning Chakras

Hiya all

For all those who believe that chakras should spin clockwise (or anti-clockwise).

If one imagines their own chakras spinning clockwise, from a mirror-image or a picture on the internet, they'd be spinning anti-clockwise.

Which is correct, in your opinion?

I'm asking because if another person tells you that your chakras are spinning in the wrong direction...they are looking at you back to front. So who is correct?
Old 01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
clovelly

LOl....can see exactly where you are coming from!
To add more confusion some people believe that all the 7 main chakra's should move in a different direction to the one above & below, like the cogs of a watch spinning each other around.

I make my 3rd eye chakra go in a clockwise direction (anti-clockwise in a mirror). If I were to picture my crown chakra tilted up from it's horizontal position it would be going anti-clockwise (clockwise in a mirror).

Lol....I've never looked into which is right or wrong because I'm just as confused as you.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by clovelly
Lol....I've never looked into which is right or wrong because I'm just as confused as you.

It's quite upside down and back to front no, yes?
Old 01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
It's quite upside down and back to front no, yes?

Indeed......and making me go quite dizzy & cross-eyed!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Knower
I didn't think they could spin in the wrong direction, but for those who think they can you just confused them all. :]