Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2011, 01:50 AM
CVR

Can someone explain this?

Alright, well, I'll start off here. The other day I was having the most intense spirtual and emotional event of my life, I won't go into to much detail about why except that I was born with tragedy in my blood and I have gone through more than 99% of most people, i.e watched my father die at 13, I lived in three foster homes, I was neglected as a kid, and went to a group home at 13 and spent 2 and a half years there. Anyone I had just started crying terribily because all of that finally came to a head that day and I broke down thinking about how much my life would be different if my dad hadn't died. So, to relax myself, I walked over to a park by my house and went to this place in it over looking a river, which I will say is a very beautiful place. I broke down again, and I started seeing everything with a purple tint! Not sure if I was tripping or what not, I got up and walked around, and the dark purplish tint stayed in my field of view for a good 15 minutes. I was getting intense crown chakaras to the point where it was like, excuse my bland/distasteful metaphore, an intense orgasam that lasted a good hour or so that day too over my right eyebrow. Is this an aura change or.... any ideas on what this means or is?
Old 27-04-2011, 05:18 PM
CVR

Or help explain this for me or give advice on how to go about my life?
Old 27-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

When I see purple light it is associated with healing. I believe that you had healing energy surrounding you. Other's may have another take on your experience.

I am sorry to hear you have gone through very rough patches in your life. Allow yourself time to heal. Learn from your past, but do not get stuck in it. Think about what you can do to heal yourself and grow into the person you want to be; maybe the person you think you would have been if your father did not die.
Old 27-04-2011, 09:53 PM
CVR

Yeah, putting two and two together now, this may be a strectch, but perhaps the spirit of my grandfather was trying to heal me or give me positive energy. Thank you
Old 28-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Enya

Yes, it sounds like intense direct healing and transmutation of energies for you. I sometimes see huge purple auras streaming from trees, if that's any help... :)
Old 28-04-2011, 05:52 PM
CVR

I mean I feel a lot better now emotionally then that day, I was seriously considering killing myself in the earlier part of the day, like all it would of taken could of been the wrong word from someone and I would of done it. And I don't joke about stuff like that. Can anybody tell me what or who this energy could of been from?
Old 28-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Enya

Spirit, God, Goddess, your grandfather, yourself... it's your experience, so you will have to sit with it and perhaps gain your answers some time in the future.
Old 28-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Master
Hi ..what means something to one person may mean something else to another.
The purple I know at first took over my whole bedroom was after years of much abuse.. It pulsated.. over time I knew this energy (.and I am going to say it out of respect for this beautiful guide) As Gabriel...It was the start of a greater learning/ lots of experiences ..The intense base stuff ..I still get .To me .Its an awakening in our soul.. It can very strong and go on for days !

Interesting times ay ..
Any way that's my thoughts shared .
Your own truths will surface :)

Take care
:)
Old 29-04-2011, 03:11 AM
CVR

well that helps me a bit. thanks to those who replied