Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-04-2011, 04:01 AM
cdog

Sun Aura

Is anyone else seeing aura's around the sun? I am not sure if it is an aura but I have no idea what else to call it. It happens on days that are overcast so to speak. I am speaking of a thin cloud layer that blankets the sky. These are not rain clouds. They look to be about the same altitude of airline contrails. A huge ring ( I estimate about 20 full moons wide ) is visible against the cloud canvas. From what I could tell there is about 3 colors to it.Red, a blueish green, and yellow. My ears started ringing about 20 min. before I noticed but I am not sure if they are connected. I started seeing some other things to but want to try and re-create the experience before I go into more explanation. It did look like I was looking out the back window of a plane as we past little black puffs of clouds. Very odd.
Old 23-04-2011, 12:06 PM
cdog

Found this last night but I really don't buy it. It probably has some truth but I think it has to do more with energy. Our ears respond to frequencies created by energy sound waves but I think it is any energy frequency. My ears go crazy when my DVR kicks on or I am by a computer etc. I usually start noticing things when it is happening. Anywhoooo! Heres the link.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...4oct_sunrings/
Old 23-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Master
I have seen this before around the moon, it is caused by something like eater vapor that is really cold lime ice crystals, I have only seen this on really cold
Nights. Is itcold where you are
Old 23-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Knower
Your probably really sensitive to energy waves and frequencies, which means you'd probably be good at aura reading, since it's only a type of energy. That would explain why you "hear" the energy from electronics or sometimes see the energy radiating from the sun. This happens to me occasionally, but usually only when I'm trying to see an aura. lucky.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:28 AM
cdog

It was about 65 when I seen the first one 2 days ago. Yesterday it was about 50 and seen one, today about 45 and seen a rainbow. Then I started thinking that maybe it was a complete rainbow I was seeing the 2 other days. The one today was the typical brilliant colors, the halo's were half the typical colors. The reason I have been so interested is because the last sun halo/aura happened the day before that big earthquake in Japan. My knees and foot have been hurting something fierce though. They are taking turns making me walk goofy. Whatever, at this point I am just rolling with the punches. Just when I think things are done happening or I have done something wrong that made them stop. Something new comes to me.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. It really does mean a lot.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:43 AM
cdog

Oh yeah, add 1 eyeball to the list of odd things. I seen some shadow type clouds when I seen the first halo. It was kind of like looking at a 3d picture. When you let your eyes un-focus and start seeing through the picture, like that.
When I locked onto it, it looked like I was in the back of an airplane watching the clouds zoom by as I passed. Don't know what that was all about but
now I have one eye that looks like it has gone Rastafarian and aches.
I will keep an eye on it (the other one) ba dum dum!
Oh, I am tired!
Goodnight y'all!