Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Newbie ;)

psychic terrorism

A former friend and acquaintance and another acquaintance have been doing what i can
best describe as "psychic/telepthic terrorism. I have been dealing with this for a while, but lately
it has gotten worse and i fear for my safety.

"______" as they are referred to in my mind have been making me constipated. I haven't been able to go to the bathroom in several days.
I experience it as a sort of beam of energy that is pushing my stool further back when i should be having bowel movements. I have been unable to stop this force from entering my body. It is very much a violation. i am being raped. I need a way to defend myself, and please don't waste time on talk of "cord cutting" rituals or to burn sage in my room. This is much more powerful then the typical psychic attacks that i've heard of. Everything i've tried, for lack of a better simile is like trying to stop an axe murderer with a water gun.
Aside from this I have frequently been threatened of a "heart attack" potential. I know i have high cholesterol and sometimes high blood pressure too so this is more than a little frightening.
(Edited here}
Also it is as if my energy is being siphoned and i'm being made weaker. All of these things are openly bragged about. The goal seems to humiliate and
intimidate me, and i think there is also an big element of sadistic pleasure to say the least. They frequently tell me that my life is a Marquis de Sade novel not a romance novel.

I am alienated and in a vulnerable position. I don't have many friends. Fear and questioning my sanity has prevented me from seeking spiritual help. Again i say this is not just merely delusions and voices there are actual deterimental psychical effects taking place.
I wish i could deal with this on my own. I can't pretend it isn't humiliating. If i could've stopped them i would've by now. I don't know what the answer is. I know i'm not the only person going through this sort of thing, but the typical recommendations for psychic defense just aren't working. I wish i could go to the police but i'm pretty sure being telepathically tortured doesn't sound very credible or sane. Also while they may be bluffing they have threatened to frame me for murder among other things.
I try not to give up my power and make things worse then they are, but if they can make me constipated then why couldn't they give me a heart attack?
I pray there is someone out there who understands what I'm going through and would be able to intervene on my behalf. These are only people but they are powerful and they utilize telepathy in order to torture with impunity.
i am afraid to put out personal information regarding the people doing this to me. They are Satanists. I don't have anything against Satanism but their interpretation of what it means to be a satanist is unambiguously evil and cruel. There is no reasoning with them. Good does not always prevail. Love does not always conquer I am skeptical of the things i hear in my head that they tell me. I try not to be ruled by fear but i am legitmately concerned and there has to be something i can do. I want to bring this abuse to the light and find a way to put a stop to it.
Old 30-10-2023, 04:29 PM
I'm hoping someone here can help you! I am so sorry.
I'll be coming back to see.
I commented to bring this up higher to the top of New Posts.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Master
Your former friend might be involved in stuff most people do not talk about such as Yakshas.

What 'religious' background(s) does your ex-friend resonate with?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

He is a hardcore Satanist.
Old 31-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardontology
He is a hardcore Satanist.
Woulda been good in the first post!...Now I'm feeling this would get more readers in the Wicca or Pagan sections. I dunno. We'll see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2023, 12:45 PM
Administrator
Have you tried the Mirror. what you do is hold the mirror in front of you point it in your mind to whom you think are doing these things to you.
What the mirror does is reflects it back to where it came from.
if you feel better say a prayer as you hold it.

Namaste
Old 31-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

I agree with Native Spirit see what is sent to you as a reflection and send it back with equal force. I do this all the time and it works.

I deal with the most nasty forces at times yet I am still here. I am in recovery from what feels like an attack and I am getting better. Been sending the energy back and its working.

You are in control of your own fait. Remember that you hold the power over you not anyone else.

Lynn