Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Apologies, I did not read your last post..
I hope your dark times pass and in it's passing, you feel a warm light and grow from such a challenge. <3
Old 15-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Pathfinder

Hi,

OMG I'm really excited! May I request one please? I've always wondered what it looks like? OR am I an Indigo or anything.

Thanks!

:)
Old 16-02-2016, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't want to add to your stresses! Don't feel like you have to do anything for us :) I have already asked for a spirit animal reading so i especially do not expect this! If you ever get around to this, i would love to hear what you have to say. If not, i send my love regardless!
Old 16-02-2016, 05:18 AM
Knower

The color definitions you used are copied and pasted from another site? Why not reference the site you copied and pasted from? That's plagiarism if you don't cite your sources....
Sorry to bring it up but I really hate plagiarism.....
Old 23-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I have just started doing this, though I have always had the ability..
I can see and sense someone's aura colors through my third eye just by feeling there energy and
I want to practice doing this more. So request away..

Could you please read my aura? (I don't know if you are still doing this... If not, that's fine, but I'll PM my pictures to you if you still are.)
Old 23-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I have just started reading auras too..but only by looking at photos and people..how are you doing it? Find it fascinating:) also what colours can you feel with me x
Old 26-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Pathfinder

Try me
Old 05-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Knower

Are you still taking requests?
Old 11-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks OctoberSky for good discussion.
"Aura therapy delivers swift relief, though it is short term. For long term relief, the aura chakra therapy working on the aura as well as chakras brings about positive effects."
Old 28-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Colors are a very simple way of healing the aura. The subtle body, the chakras and the aura all have different frequencies.