Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Deactivated Account

I am questioning my spirituality.

I believe my spirit is my soul and vice versa. As part of the universe could be, but where do I fit in the in it? My emotions are me and vice versa. I am life within life. I know right from wrong and both of these two things are part of me as well. I have a place here on this Earth, the question is where. I love knowledge truth and logic. These things I will use find where the order of things. Writer one
Old 01-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Lorelyen

To me, it's important to question, to validate, to keep or discard.

We progress, adjusting our life views and aims as we go. We discard practices/ideas that we believe could be false
in our firmaments but only after questioning, or that turn out inappropriate. We explore new ideas or revisit earlier ones.

Spirituality is one's life. As in the material world we have to negotiate many obstacles to survive and work towards our aims.

It's up to us separately to work out where we're at. No one can tell us.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Well, I'm sure glad I'm not my emotions!

Can I share what my place is and it may be of interest to your Path?

First, before anything else it was to have a deep
connection to the Divine (of any Name)...and, thus, peace and happiness.
Once that is made everything else falls into place!
The basic horse before the cart formula, haha.

I followed the teachings of the Masters and each step is pretty
darn guaranteed
...as in ...Seek the Kingdom of God or Heaven and all else will come.
Note: You can seek other things...but seek that 'first'..ha!

Another is Follow your Bliss by Joseph Campbell....or
Don't worry, be happy!- Meher Baba

It's what I did.
And so far so good.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
I believe my spirit is my soul and vice versa. As part of the universe could be, but where do I fit in the in it? My emotions are me and vice versa. I am life within life. I know right from wrong and both of these two things are part of me as well. I have a place here on this Earth, the question is where. I love knowledge truth and logic. These things I will use find where the order of things. Writer one

Your emotions are a byproduct of your physical and spiritual being as you.
Yes, we are are emotions, but we are also everything else.

Once you accept the big picture that we are life itself, then you will see spiritual changes happening in small ways and confirmed in your life.

Don't judge yourself on what you are or what your are not.

Just accept your are everything. That is as spiritual as you can get, and practicing that will reap the rewards with patience and understanding.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Two weeks ago you started another thread and posted this:
Quote:
I belief that my spirit and soul are the same thing, but with different ways of understand each word. I am beside myself how ones thoughts can create ones emotions. One thoughts have to be spiritual somehow. There is a lot of deep words in this forum I will never understand, it is over my head.
I'm not sure what to make of all this. You signed up here this month and have created 20 new threads. If you were sincere in your need to investigate these questions, one would think you would be up for a conversation. But all you seem to do is create new threads, you never come back to discuss. What is the purpose of these threads, why are you repeating the same themes, what are you trying to say or wishing to accomplish?
Old 01-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I would like to comment further...now, with respect, people may think they are their emotions...ok..
Scenario...a driver cuts you off... you have the emotion of rage.
Is the rage 'you'?

A month later after therapy or meditation or you've fallen in love...same place a guy cuts you off and worse, flips you off....you
are calm.

Now what 'are' you? Rage or calm or neither?

I would say if a person is identifying with the lower ego self or the worldly/ego thought system...they could think this.
However...since this is a spiritual forum ..I would like to think that most of us are experiencing
or aspiring to something higher...
so they would see happy, sad is not 'who we are'.

We are something much more than fleeting emotions that often are stirred from past wounds.
Are we our wounds...no, we are not those either.

Since this was brought up in the op I believe this is on topic.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:

My emotions, thoughts and body are not me, all these change constantly. I am beyond senses and the mind.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
My emotions, thoughts and body are not me, all these change constantly. I am beyond senses and the mind.
Oh, that was even better ....you included the body and
thoughts...right on!

Old 04-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Smile You are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Two weeks ago you started another thread and posted this:
I'm not sure what to make of all this. You signed up here this month and have created 20 new threads. If you were sincere in your need to investigate these questions, one would think you would be up for a conversation. But all you seem to do is create new threads, you never come back to discuss. What is the purpose of these threads, why are you repeating the same themes, what are you trying to say or wishing to accomplish?

Where would you like to start? Write me and we will start. Writer one
Old 04-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Where would you like to start? Write me and we will start. Writer one
Some thing on this thread tells me to talk more so I did. Curious one