Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Master
There was no "Europe" - it was under the ice sheet. Even so, treking over 3000 mile at an altitude of 6000 feet tends to rule that out.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Time

then why are there 15 000 year old european art and tools along the east coast of north ameria. People back then were nomads, all we did was walk. Ice and snow wouldnt have stopped up, especialy if we were following food.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
There was no "Europe" - it was under the ice sheet. Even so, treking over 3000 mile at an altitude of 6000 feet tends to rule that out.
One thing that isn't acknowledged.. in these theories of "what happened" is.. that the EARTH is a living being..

It gets a request to set the planet up this way.. and then it goes to work melting the see water and creating the physical valley's that we would like to experience.. the earth is a creator being just like ourselves.. she is having a experience.. just as we have a experience each and every day..

Much of how Atlantis was set up was through technology or asking the earth herself to do this.. Atlantis existed for over 200,000 years and existed in many forms.. of continents and islands..
Old 12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Sira

There is life in all the planets even in our solar system, including the sun and the moons of all the planets. This is why I personally find this question minuscule. There are layers of life even at our planet Earth. The proof? I don't have a need to supply any proof. You know when you get there. To try and provide some proof is a distraction. The questioners need to find the answer through themselves. That is the journey. And the same applies to Elohim, angels, elementals, elements, Gaia, the star systems, galactic experiences, other cosmoses, dimensions, God, ascended masters... everything. We are the keys to our questions. No one else.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Seems to me the whole story relates to ancient civilizations that were pretty far reaching around the globe, some are sunken and others buried and some remain on land.

I can Live with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Yes, part of the problem is people think Atlantis sank.. only part of it sank/was destroyed.. Atlantis might better be called earth say 10,000 to 12,000 years ago.. almost every continent back them had habitation on it.. is my understanding..

And that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
It is pure speculation to connect all those stories. Besides it's dodgy to say they all come from that time period - there's no way to validate that.
It's common sense that many people and cultures had to deal with floods.
1. Civilisation X has story about river floods.
2. Tribe Z has story about a lake flood.
3. Therefore X and Z speak about the same story.

It doesn't follow.
And Plato lived in the 4th century B.C, not 6000 B.C.

I dare say if you dig through the books you could validate it. By the way, civilisation X, Y and Z - and a few more - all tell of the earth flooding, as in the entire earth and not just a river or a lake. Of course, people then couldn't tell the difference between a river or lake flooding and the whole world. The Popul Vuh tells of the deluge, so the locals couldn't climb a mountain and see it was a lot more than just a lake or river that was flooding but as far as the eye could see.

The shift of the tectonic plates is speculation. As I said before, they found a specific type of gneiss (not any old gneiss as has been poo-pooed before) in Scotland that is only found in America. This type of gneiss is not common, it's unique to America. That means Scotland was a part of America at one time and not Europe as previously thought by the scientists who have - supposedly - all the answers. Not to mention numerous examples of cultures who had obviously met but archaeology says they didn't. So now who's bending the facts to their own beliefs? Archaeology says they couldn't possibly meet because they didn't have the know-how to build ships to cross that much ocean, but there's evidence to say the archaeologists screwed up. One archaeologist comes up with a theory that's believed as fact because he's mouthy, then he bad-mouths any evidence to the contrary. History is written by the winner - or the biggest gob.

The evidence is changing. I did a little digging after reading Time's posts and all I could see was the arguments the archaeologists were having. They found evidence of Clovis man having migrated into America and it was thought he was the forerunner. Because some decided he was the first they stopped looking for evidence, until other's went that little bit deeper. Now they have a theory that migrants came from all over the place in a variety of ways. It seems the facts themselves are based on speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
One thing that isn't acknowledged.. in these theories of "what happened" is.. that the EARTH is a living being..

It gets a request to set the planet up this way.. and then it goes to work melting the see water and creating the physical valley's that we would like to experience.. the earth is a creator being just like ourselves.. she is having a experience.. just as we have a experience each and every day..

Much of how Atlantis was set up was through technology or asking the earth herself to do this.. Atlantis existed for over 200,000 years and existed in many forms.. of continents and islands..

I often wondered that. I had this thing in my head that the earth itself was a part of the creation/destruction process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
There is life in all the planets even in our solar system, including the sun and the moons of all the planets. This is why I personally find this question minuscule. There are layers of life even at our planet Earth. The proof? I don't have a need to supply any proof. You know when you get there. To try and provide some proof is a distraction. The questioners need to find the answer through themselves. That is the journey. And the same applies to Elohim, angels, elementals, elements, Gaia, the star systems, galactic experiences, other cosmoses, dimensions, God, ascended masters... everything. We are the keys to our questions. No one else.

We are the ones we have been waiting for, Sira. Personally, I don't give a stuff about proof being honest. I have things in my head that have been there for a long time, since before I even knew there was such a place as Atlantis. Since then I've spoken to people who have validated that for me. Perhaps StarGate Atlantis isn't too far wrong after all, that there is such a thing as the Atlantean gene?

Last edited by Greenslade : 13-01-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 13-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Summerland

Greenslade, I LOVE that idea of an Atlantean gene. Maybe it is a tiny lttle tag on our DNA sequence.What a novel thought!!
Old 13-01-2011, 09:12 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I often wondered that. I had this thing in my head that the earth itself was a part of the creation/destruction process.
Yes, correct.. the information I have acquired says..

That we purposefully destroyed "lemuria" I think we flooded it..

Atlantis was also destroyed on purpose I think.. but I've never heard it said that way.. many feel it was a terrible accident/cataclymn.. as the story from tyberonn/metatron states.. our crystal electricity system exploded and was way more powerful than our present nuclear bombs..

Also I think there was some kind of "flood" of a landmass that didn't have to happen that way.. and millions upon millions died and there is still some guilt or shame associated to that in the world today..

This game that were now playing.. was originally scheduled to be wiped out around now.. and some of the remnants are still here for the plans to do that.. part of the 2k computer bug scare was like that.. and part of all the mythology repeating of "fortunes of doom" you could see on the tv before 1999 was part of that.. I think we may see some doom sayers before 2012 hits.. (like the 2012 movie)

And then it will pass and we'll be like.. nope, guess we aren't going to die..

The information I've been told says "If we were really going to end the game on the planet.. there weren't be billions of us right now.. there be mere millions" as you can see were going forward.. and if you were able to somehow take a real snapshot of you who you are now..

And who you will be in 10 years.. it will amaze you

Back to the topic of the earth.. the earth is ascending right now.. were bound to see more volcanoes, earthquakes etc. (they say a big one will go off in the south pacific) we had more earthquakes in 2010 then the last 3-5 years combined.. these are the ascension symptoms in plain site (+ do you remember when Europe couldn’t fly..?? )
Old 13-01-2011, 09:22 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Greenslade, I LOVE that idea of an Atlantean gene. Maybe it is a tiny lttle tag on our DNA sequence.What a novel thought!!
It's a swirly thing above our heads.. that's what my teacher says..

Also metatron/tyberonn has stated if we had a past life there.. it's recorded in the junk dna we have..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I dare say if you dig through the books you could validate it. By the way, civilisation X, Y and Z - and a few more - all tell of the earth flooding, as in the entire earth and not just a river or a lake. Of course, people then couldn't tell the difference between a river or lake flooding and the whole world. The Popul Vuh tells of the deluge, so the locals couldn't climb a mountain and see it was a lot more than just a lake or river that was flooding but as far as the eye could see.

The shift of the tectonic plates is speculation. As I said before, they found a specific type of gneiss (not any old gneiss as has been poo-pooed before) in Scotland that is only found in America. This type of gneiss is not common, it's unique to America. That means Scotland was a part of America at one time and not Europe as previously thought by the scientists who have - supposedly - all the answers. Not to mention numerous examples of cultures who had obviously met but archaeology says they didn't. So now who's bending the facts to their own beliefs? Archaeology says they couldn't possibly meet because they didn't have the know-how to build ships to cross that much ocean, but there's evidence to say the archaeologists screwed up. One archaeologist comes up with a theory that's believed as fact because he's mouthy, then he bad-mouths any evidence to the contrary. History is written by the winner - or the biggest gob.

The evidence is changing. I did a little digging after reading Time's posts and all I could see was the arguments the archaeologists were having. They found evidence of Clovis man having migrated into America and it was thought he was the forerunner. Because some decided he was the first they stopped looking for evidence, until other's went that little bit deeper. Now they have a theory that migrants came from all over the place in a variety of ways. It seems the facts themselves are based on speculation.
I've been watching a lot of "Ancient Aliens" lately.. (I'm really.. really borrreddd... )

Anyway, I am shocked at how much ancient evidence there is of amazing stone working the level done at the pyramids.. there's a lot of sites out there where the stones fit too perfectly together.. and yet weigh 3-20 tons.. then they went on to feature the guy who built.. "coral castle"

http://coralcastle.com/

And what's coolest of all is.. some of these sites are +10,000 years old.. and yet weirdly archeologists won't redo there stupid timetable which goes like this..

Before 2,000 B.C. man was a primitive ape living in caves and barely knew how to count to 3

I honestly, can't believe they go around touting that theory as correct..
Old 13-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
then why are there 15 000 year old european art and tools along the east coast of north ameria. People back then were nomads, all we did was walk. Ice and snow wouldnt have stopped up, especialy if we were following food.

What food would you expect to find in an ice desert at 6000 feet ?
Old 13-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Master
"Before 2,000 B.C. man was a primitive ape living in caves and barely knew how to count to 3

I honestly, can't believe they go around touting that theory as correct"

They dont !
That sounds like Creationist drivel !