Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-11-2023, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

Clairvoyance questions

As a clairvoyant I get very real visions not a sense of things I full on see it. Sometimes my eyes are open, sometimes I am meditating, but I feel loss of awareness of my physical location. I feel like I am there. Does anyone else get this?

Namaste'
Old 29-11-2023, 09:49 AM
Administrator
Yes this is quite common

Namaste
Old 29-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for that confirmation. I have always had these abilities, but I am just figuring out how to tap into them. This has left me with a lot of questions at times.

Namaste'
Old 30-11-2023, 06:08 AM
Master

I don't experience this myself as I am not a medium. I have certain experiences of spirit such as seeing/ hearing/ visitations / have sometimes being given a message for others which when given was confirmed as a genuine message ( to people in the community) .. I recognize signs etc, and have experienced awakenings and I'm a sensitive.
But I would not be able to offer sittings for people as I cannot tune in to spirit at will.

But I have seen many times, my former mediums eyes glaze over during a reading and she is staring into the "middle distance" as though she is no longer in the room.
Plus, if it's a long reading she is drained afterwards , as am I.
Old 30-11-2023, 07:14 AM
Experiencer

I'm in the learning phase. A friend of mine asked me to read a photo and her whole family came in except 1. I was exhausted the next day and I wasn't even connected that long due to a headache.

The first time I intentionally connected my mother in law came in and organized a line of people to talk to me. My dad and 2 father figures on my husband's side. Then when I was done with them the women showed up on their own. It was a busy week. I actually have a better relationship with my family now than I did while they were here. They are better over there. Lol

One thing I learned is to be more mindful of what I say when speaking because I still don't have full control over what I get.

Angel I was just like you 3 weeks ago and I am 42. It was I think my husband's uncle who triggered me into realizing a clearer path.

Namaste'
Old 30-11-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

It sounds to me as though you are doing just fine !!
Are you Empath / sensitive too ?
To be able to connect to spirit I believe is one of the greatest gifts anyone can have if only because of the immense comfort it gives to people after a bereavement.
In an ideal world I maybe would have gone to workshops to expand or focused more on my own abilities in order to help people , but since becoming very poorly I am happy with the experiences I have had during my life , and at this stage it may well be you telling the forum
""Hey guys, I've had a message from AngelBlue... She's telling you all that she's not happy with lack of interest on one of her threads ..""....
LOLOL....

P.s yes, it can be very very draining.
I noticed too a pattern which was just prior to the passing of a loved one or a famous celebrity I was completely exhausted the day before they passed. I don't know why that happens. Maybe it takes a lot of energy when they go to spirit.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Administrator
When you first start out doing any spiritual work you should ground yourself and don't use your energy spirit will meet you half way in as much as you have to raise your vibration spirit lower there's
if you use all your energy it can be very draining

Namaste
Old 30-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Master
QUOTE 3 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I have always had these abilities, but I am just figuring out how to tap into them. This has left me with a lot of questions at times.

Namaste'

As Native Spirit indicated, these are indeed quite common.

Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras specifically mention clairvoyance as one of the siddhis (powers) that may arise quite naturally during meditation.

However, Pantanjali also warns against striving to acquire such powers as they can be distractions and hindrances on the pathless path to Self-Realization.

Namaste.
Old 30-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
i don't but know people who can
i have a friend who dose it so much so she would swear they where really their

i still find my self getting drained at times not when i am working spirit but just after i also find my brains a bit slow and odd times my third eye charkra aches
really don't know why but it all passes quickly
Old 30-11-2023, 04:46 PM
Experiencer

- Angel you are so sweet, the world needs more people like you, so I would rather not talk about the possibility of your passing just yet.

- Native I appreciate the advice greatly do you have any grounding techniques that work for you? In trying to sift through the garbage on the internet I don't know what's real and what's not on this topic. I do walk barefoot outside though, and make space for Gaia when I do. I am just not sure if that's enough. I also clear my space every few days with incense and prayer.

Still Waters

I have been on this particular path for 10 years (meditation and always trying to be a better person today than I was yesterday) and I was a Clairvoyant at birth. I didn't know how to tune in to spirit and I though all those epiphanies, creative thoughts etc. Were mine until spirit got literally really loud in my head as I was falling asleep. They want connection and I am happy to oblige and be a vessel. I was provided an epiphany: People always ask that if God is real why doesn't he come down here and fix the mess and I realized that when we choose to be a doorway God comes in and fixes what it can. At the same time though I have been very immersed in my desire for spiritual growth and knowledge I to know all I can about the divine nature of spirit and myself. It has provided the truest path to healing for me and has made me a better person. I thank you for the reminder in truth I just want to help people like myself and I can't do that if I allow my cup to run dry.

Namaste'