Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 03-10-2010, 07:46 PM
cazza

Angel1 White Feather

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could help me as I know that feathers appearing have a connection with the angelic. Recently there have been 3 deaths in my family and my mother has also had a brain tumour removed this past weekend. I was on my way home from the hospital this afternoon when a white feather floated in the car window as I was driving along. I just wanted to find out if anyone has any further insight into this, over the past couple of years I have seen feathers floating near by but this one seemed to really want to catch my attention.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
RACHYBROWN

hi i dont know anything myself and would love to find out more as we had a death in the family very recently and since about day 3 or 4 we have been finding these feathers everywhere x
Old 03-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Master
All I know is what my intuition and gut tells me about this. I think birds can act as a spirit guide, protector or messenger as I believe the same of butterflies. Other creatures of course can be, but I believe that their presence or their leaving of feathers where we can find them are messages from our loved ones who've passed.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:42 AM
cazza

Thanks guys I definitely think that someone is trying to get my attention.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:42 PM
grazier

Color Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could help me as I know that feathers appearing have a connection with the angelic. Recently there have been 3 deaths in my family and my mother has also had a brain tumour removed this past weekend. I was on my way home from the hospital this afternoon when a white feather floated in the car window as I was driving along. I just wanted to find out if anyone has any further insight into this, over the past couple of years I have seen feathers floating near by but this one seemed to really want to catch my attention.

Hi cazza,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums. I am sure that you will enjoy the love and help that you find here.

Feathers are usually given to us as a sign from the Angels and Beings of Light that they are watching over us and they also are given as a confirmation of something, either in answer to a question (in the affirmative) or to confirm that you are on the right pathway in a situation, they can also be givine you to show you that you are thinking in the right way.

Basically they are given to show you that they are with your.

Blessings

grazier
Old 04-10-2010, 03:03 PM
cazza

Thanx for the info grazier it is nice to know that at this difficult time I am being watched overl
Love and Light
Old 04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
grazier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza
Thanx for the info grazier it is nice to know that at this difficult time I am being watched overl
Love and Light

You're welcome, cazza. Just never doubt your intuition, go with your own feelings at all times.

Blessings

grazier
Old 04-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Administrator
Hey Cazza,

The feathers are from spirit, telling you that they are near, and that they can see what is going on they come to comfort you.

Namaste
Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM
cazza

Thanks native spirit I appreciate everybody's input :)