Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2017, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Any vampires here?

One of my best friends is a vampire. He feels lonely all the time cause he is different but no one is like him. He says he doesn't drink blood but he has the urge to do so every now and again. He also likes raw red meet. He is really strong spiritually and very very smart. Also kind and loyal but can't stand "stupid" humans and claims his emotions are not as strong as ours.

Anyone else?
Old 12-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
We all hate stupidity and are weary of vampires
Old 12-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
One of my best friends is a vampire. He feels lonely all the time cause he is different but no one is like him. He says he doesn't drink blood but he has the urge to do so every now and again. He also likes raw red meet. He is really strong spiritually and very very smart. Also kind and loyal but can't stand "stupid" humans and claims his emotions are not as strong as ours.

Anyone else?

I've had friends who claimed to be a vampire. They were really young at the time, 14-18. It was a phase they passed through.

Some of them decided to not let go of the belief and it's caused them problems for decades but that's their choice. They get some pleasure out of being different. They cry about loneliness but they love the pleasure of seeing their self as different, as more, than a "regular human being". As long as they get the pleasure their consequence is loneliness. Nothing can be done about that until they decide to let go of the attachment to the idea that they are special and different.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I've had friends who claimed to be a vampire. They were really young at the time, 14-18. It was a phase they passed through.

Some of them decided to not let go of the belief and it's caused them problems for decades but that's their choice. They get some pleasure out of being different. They cry about loneliness but they love the pleasure of seeing their self as different, as more, than a "regular human being". As long as they get the pleasure their consequence is loneliness. Nothing can be done about that until they decide to let go of the attachment to the idea that they are special and different.

Kind of agree with that too

Thanks Shivatar :)
Old 12-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
We all hate stupidity and are weary of vampires

I was just sharing his thoughts and wanted to see if anyone else would feel the way he feels, no need for rudeness here
Old 13-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

i have a friend who feels very much the same way. Humans are stupid but there is something about them that can brighten or darken a room that is really interesting.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
... He feels lonely all the time cause he is different but no one is like him...

could you tell what the difference?

he more like in twilight or resident evil?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account
*facepalm* now I've seen everything on this forum...

Or maybe not yet, someone has yet to make a thread about werewolves.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
*facepalm* now I've seen everything on this forum...

Or maybe not yet, someone has yet to make a thread about werewolves.

bro I'm a werewolf.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

you. dont. even. KNOW!

lol

I can't even...

*insert another random valley girl phrase*
Old 14-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its a serious inquiry here and some are choosing to mock it.

There are medical conditions that can link to this that should be ruled out, at other times is what some would call a "fetish" or a "lifestyle choice" but this might not always be the case. There are so many things that might trigger this that are not mental or medical, it could be at times something coming in from a past life. Lots of things were done in the past that were thought to bring in powers or heighten the senses and blood was one of them. It had deep roots in ritual rites and sacrifices.

Its not like this person is going around biting others or doing things that are in self harm. Lots like raw meat but its not the blood taste as with meat its been prepared and for the most part drained. It would be different if you were running around grabbing small animals and eating them raw.

I would look into anemia to make sure that the body iron levels are fine. Many of us feel that isolation but we are quite normal in that place its in our personality is all.

Lynn

Clinical vampirism, more commonly called Renfield's syndrome or Renfield syndrome, is an obsession with drinking blood. The earliest formal presentation of clinical vampirism to appear in the psychiatric literature, with the psychoanalytic interpretation of two cases, was contributed by Richard L. Vanden Bergh and John F. Kelley in 1964.