Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 30-11-2013, 06:25 PM
lInnyl

My opinion on people

Hello!

I'd just like to get this of my chest I suppose because of the type of person I am with people, you could say I have a lot of care for people then I do myself, I enjoy helping people and putting someone else first before myself. But this is my perspective on my reality, and how I apply it to the reality we live in.

Doesn't matter if that person is a different skin colour to me, it doesn't matter if that person has a different belief to me, it doesn't matter if that person is in charge of me. We are all human beings, we all live on the same planet and showing kindness to those who need help is the gift of feeling happy and good about yourself. So I choose to treat everybody with equality, so that one day someone will choose to help me.

Thank you
Old 21-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lInnyl
Hello!

I'd just like to get this of my chest I suppose because of the type of person I am with people, you could say I have a lot of care for people then I do myself, I enjoy helping people and putting someone else first before myself. But this is my perspective on my reality, and how I apply it to the reality we live in.

Doesn't matter if that person is a different skin colour to me, it doesn't matter if that person has a different belief to me, it doesn't matter if that person is in charge of me. We are all human beings, we all live on the same planet and showing kindness to those who need help is the gift of feeling happy and good about yourself. So I choose to treat everybody with equality, so that one day someone will choose to help me.

Thank you

My mom has the belief that the reason why God created us is to help one another. I agree with her - and with you. To me, compassion is the water of this Earth. We all crave it and need it.

As human beings if we ignore one another and treat each other with disdain instead of kindness; what is the point of our existence?
Old 27-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Bellazoey

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilealittlebrighter

My mom has the belief that the reason why God created us is to help one another. I agree with her - and with you. To me, compassion is the water of this Earth. We all crave it and need it.

As human beings if we ignore one another and treat each other with disdain instead of kindness; what is the point of our existence?

Very well said!
Old 03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lInnyl
Hello!

Thank you

|Inny| - Beautiful! The world would be a far better place if everyone had this attitude. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Blackraven
Old 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account

I think that's a beautiful view of the world. Sometimes people just get so focused on themselves and money and getting ahead, they forget about the most important thing! L O V E!!
When people near death, they don't talk about their cars or suits. They talk about their loved ones. I really do believe our relationships with other humans are what keeps us going. We're not here for a material purpose. We are here for each other.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Administrator
Its a lovely viewpoint of your life and how you feel.i too am a giver not a taker.when i started my training i am a counsellor the tutor asked us all why we wanted to become counsellors etc, my view was i am a giver not a taker and i get great pleasure in seeing someone that i helped.being able to move on with their lives, i was the only one that had it right because she said to me nurses are are same,its not the money that gets you its the feeling knowing you have helped someone else,that gives you the feel good factor,and its correct,

Namaste