Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi
i get messages all the time but i believe i am being faught over by light and dark sources.
as we live in a physical world we rely on our physical sight in 3rd dimensional terms.

as i see spiritually in pure energy it is hard for me to understand what i am seeing when spiritual energy appears .
thus finding myself self analyzing what messages i have been sent to me telepathically this is hard for me to confirm as we are you to someone telling us by speech

that is the hardest part is trusting the telepathy i recieve or inner wisdom as it were.

i have tried different shielding tecquniques as of yet none seem to work for me

If you get messages "all the time" as you say and you have no clue as to the source, "good or bad", you can't trust it, it's time to go back to spirituality 101. You cheated somehow, you went too far too fast. Go back to honing your own integrity. When you are in integrity you will recognize it or the lack of it in others.

And to those of you who think I'm being too harsh in this thread, take a breath, and re-read the opening posters words. If you don't see the imbalance, time to go back to the basics too. Namaste.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:55 AM
Master
Shame on you Captain........Why should OP question their integrity? ......how have they cheated?......
Old 23-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Ascender
I have not cheated i am sensitive to spirit energy spirits
everything is energy good or bad.
some spirits will mislead us just as we get misled in life sometimes.
there is good and bad in the after life aswell.
the spirits we think are good sometimes are not.

this is why we need to be even more sensitive to all energy around us.
Old 23-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Knower

I totally agree that you can not always trust that spirits are good. I am still trying to get rid of the spirits around me and it is proving to be very difficult. They continually interrupt my sleep at night, have sent electric like shocks into my body to wake me. On waking I could see white bolts like lightning with my eyes closed and my heart was racing.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
I sense that this is meant for me
i get loads of other messages aswell
i feel i am meant to help people while i am im this life.

i want to help people move nasty ghosts out of their home or buildings
as i can sense if they are good bad or just evil.

i know i need fine tuning into to their frequency in the spirit world
i sense more than i see its hard to go on that alone so i sense words
that come to me rather than hear.

its like i had message

do not go to paris

but i know this is not for me as ive no plans
to go to Paris its sentences like these i cant make sense of
for example

camp xray

is said to me for the past few months i have know idea what these messages
are about or why its said to me
its like they are be relay through for someone but i don't know who.

i would like to be a professional medium but i don't want to make any money out of this ability

i could use some help on this ?.

It's possible that they are telling you that you have past lives and have one more future life ahead of you.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Hi all
i get messages from the other side pretty much all the time
some i have difficulty believing in and i find myself self analyzing what i ........

Also I don't know if you believe in past lives but you should look into it. It might give you more information on what they are telling you.
Old 25-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Trust me, you've got more than one lifetime left ahead of you. Stop telling yourself things and get on with your dreams, if you're ready, that is.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:47 AM
KaitlinM

I've just experienced an awakening last fall and it has taken me 6 months to begin to gain control. Its truely a matter of not searching for the thousand things but letting the thousand things find you. I had to learn to connect with my guidance first and to work with them. They have helped me to set boundaries with disincarnate spirits so that they slow down and come forward one at a time. Have you set your boundaries? Also, it can be more difficult to read for yourself as your emotions are so much more intwined In to your own concousness!
Old 08-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Ascender
I just want to understand it all because i only see energy this is where my doubts are i can sense their emotions i don't find the thousand things its shown to me in energy form spirits included when they send messages to me i find myself analyzing messages.

its like recently i am seeing a energy wall come fast towards me its from the ground up and its in a half moon shape sometimes there is one of these energy walls sometimes two or three it mostly happens when im at home and it can be the width of the room im in when it appears.

also at night my room goes even a darker than night its self i feel a prescence when this happens .
these two experiences are happening often now i posted it on another forum on this web site about my room going darker but no one seems to have answered that so i wondering what is going on the energy wall is happening more regularly than my room going darker than night its self.

has anyone else seen this and is it a form of spirit channeling ?.
i would really appreciate some explanations on these two happenings.

youngers