Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Ascender
recieved message

Hi all
i get messages from the other side pretty much all the time
some i have difficulty believing in and i find myself self analyzing what i hear.
some is just jargon others are words or full sentences.

now this life i have felt that i am in this physical body to do a mission here on earth as i find it hard to fit in any where i feel like an out sider trying to fit in a foreign planet or place i look at people and have a hard job understanding what makes them go about their daily lives everything in this life i find difficult to take in and understand.

i don't know if this is in the right forum but i had a message that relates to what i have written above.

" you will live one more life as human and then it will be over".

if anyone could help me understand this message i will be grate full many thanks.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Guide
Hi

Are you able to determine WHO these messages are for?
Can you ask the question when you get it?
Do you get an answer back?

Are you sure you are getting it from "the other side"??

Sometimes people are mediums, and they get information from people who have passed over - in my experience they are not always to get messages from.

Sometimes people get messages from their Higher Selves, they have a really good connection with their Souls, the Divine within, and have learned to engage with their Higher Self and built a solid relationship with the Soul within, who is really God inside of us.

Then there are those who have a good connection with their spirit guides and they can communicate with them and hear them, and even know them by name.

Which of the 3 mentioned above do you feel a strong connection with?

Sometimes - if you feel it is not for anyone - it could perhaps just be a message for yourself. Keep a diary or a journal and write them down each day - as follows:

14 may 2013 -
Today I got the message....bla bla bla....

To say your life as a human will be over simply means - you are breaking free from a cycle of reincarnation, and are ready to ascend back to the higher planes. It is like going home. The hard work is over.

This world is not home. It is a training school, a hard one as well.
Some of us here cannot wait to get it over with and go home.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Ascender
I sense that this is meant for me
i get loads of other messages aswell
i feel i am meant to help people while i am im this life.

i want to help people move nasty ghosts out of their home or buildings
as i can sense if they are good bad or just evil.

i know i need fine tuning into to their frequency in the spirit world
i sense more than i see its hard to go on that alone so i sense words
that come to me rather than hear.

its like i had message

do not go to paris

but i know this is not for me as ive no plans
to go to Paris its sentences like these i cant make sense of
for example

camp xray

is said to me for the past few months i have know idea what these messages
are about or why its said to me
its like they are be relay through for someone but i don't know who.

i would like to be a professional medium but i don't want to make any money out of this ability

i could use some help on this ?.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Knower

I'm not sure about the authenticity of your posts. If one gets messages, one in all likelihood has a somewhat advanced understanding of spirituality and metaphysics. You seem very uncertain about everything.

If this is genuine and you are getting messages you don't understand, write them down, take note, wait and watch. If you don't get an invite to Paris in the next 6 month you may need to stop with the Ouija board and adopt a austere spiritual discipline.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:50 AM
Suspended
Maybe you are a starseed.
Old 17-03-2015, 03:42 AM
Loftyolofty

Captain, that is an extremely offensive and intolerant message. If you disagree with this member, take it elsewhere please. He wanted helpful advice not narcissistic pompous reviews :)
Old 17-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Knower
My assumption from reading the OP message is that you usually incarnate on worlds with advanced civilizations, but volunteered to spend a couple of lifetimes on Earth to help establish such a civilization here, and that when this job is done, you'll go elsewhere.
Old 17-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Master
A couple thoughts come to mind:

We seem to go through incarnation cycles, we have established what type of species to re-incarnate into to experience/evolve certain aspects of our selves, and will spend as many lives as nessasary in 'that classroom' to learn that.
When done we enter a new classroom which maybe a different species, different dimension or any number of things. It seems to me you're just ready to move on experience other things.

Another thought. The many random bits you pick up are likely what a friend of mine calls "Tuning into the high Band" Basically everything happening at the frequency we are at and resonate with we can hear in the quiet of our minds. We're just walking talking antenna's really.

I have picked up all manner of random things, I'm an artist so often tune into the Creative high Band and see random scenes from screen writers, novel writers, and even costume makers. Pretty awesome visuals.
It has no particular spiritual meaning - it just means our antenna is getting nicely clean and receiving well.

Discern what is of meaning for you and what is just random High Band pickups.

"Not fitting In" this is a product of the egoaic mind. When people get real they will admit they don't feel like they fit in and are either withdrawing from people as a result, following and trying to fit in as a result, or trying to get people to follow them.
The Cosmic Truth is we are All That Is. We belong where ever we want to be - we can't Not Fit In.
People may or may not be at a frequency that resonates with your being-ness, that just means you may not feel close connection with them due to disharmony of frequency - it doesn't mean you don't 'fit in". Try instead to look at where they are, connect to the aspect of you that has walked in their shoes learning what they are learning at some point in your many re-incarnations in this classroom.

Change the focus of the egoic mind saying it doesn't fit in, to the view of the Spirit which knows it chose to be here and has experienced much as the person before you has.
Find the Connection not the Disconnection.
Old 17-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
I'm not sure about the authenticity of your posts. If one gets messages, one in all likelihood has a somewhat advanced understanding of spirituality and metaphysics. You seem very uncertain about everything.

If this is genuine and you are getting messages you don't understand, write them down, take note, wait and watch. If you don't get an invite to Paris in the next 6 month you may need to stop with the Ouija board and adopt a austere spiritual discipline.

Actually our poster shows great Wisdom.
It is when we think we know something that we are standing in ignorance.
When we know that we don't know we are then in a place to learn while still in body what we know in between lives when we are not blinded by the egoiac human thinking mind and the limitations of only 5 senses.

The Universe and Consciousness is infinitely more vast and complex that the human mind can grasp without melt down. Austere spiritual or religious disciplines build boxes, they limit the vastness we can perceive and experience when we leave the thinking mind and move into our Higher Self awareness.

Our Posters naivety, openness and child like wonder and confusion is what Jesus was talking about. "To enter the Kingdom of Heaven be as a Child".
Old 17-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Ascender
I do believe the messages are from an outside source as i only sense messages rather than hear them.

though i may have seen my higher self a few times now it makes me wonder if when we see past loved ones friends or strangers from the other side if i maybe so bold in saying this.

i don't think ghosts are ghosts at all i think they are the desceased person's higher self and we precieve them as ghosts as when our hair stands on end and we get goose bumps .

these people we once new are their higher selves and the goose bumps we feel when they are about is becouse that they are in a higher dimension than this one.

i think they come to us for help or to guide us when needed my personal experience only lets me see them in orbs or if they do show them selves they are in one colour for example violet or blue sometimes i have seen souls with black colour and blue out line around their soul.

i can only see their souls for some reason when they want to show me i do believe the soul when it leaves the body is the higher self the inner self.

as i was told personally by a channeled message

" this is how i ment to see them"
would like to hear your thoughts on this does anyone agree ?.