Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-04-2015, 01:32 PM
LookingforJim

Looking for Jim Channeling

About 30 years ago I connected with the Great White Brotherhood. I channeled many many books. At that time I was unsure what the general public would think. So I put them in a box in my cupboard. I had series of Time and Space and Molecular Rejuvenation and Divine Nature of Mankind. I was given titles then just filled in the words with what I heard. It was amazing
Now I had a spiritual journey while channeling. I connected with an energy called Jim. I so wanted a special relationship with a love of my life. He took me on a roller coaster ride to Carmel California. I took my best friend with me so I would have proof this happened. He was the love of my life. Finally I wrote the book 30 years later. Soon to be out in Kindle. It has an amazing ending.
I am also going to publish my series of all kinds of books. Now seems to be the right time.
Anyone who needs help in understanding please contact me. It is an easy process and I can tell you if it is real. I have left things sit for over 30 years and now it is time to get back to my connections...channeling is wonderful.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Guide

I wish you good luck with your books! I would love to hear what titles have. I'm also a beginner and I try to learn to channel Archangels, Seraphim, Thrones, Chohans, Ascended Masters etc.
These beings of light are communicating with many humans in these times?
Also if you meditate and use different rays/flames you have more chances to meet them? Blessings.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingforJim
About 30 years ago I connected with the Great White Brotherhood. I channeled many many books. At that time I was unsure what the general public would think. So I put them in a box in my cupboard. I had series of Time and Space and Molecular Rejuvenation and Divine Nature of Mankind. I was given titles then just filled in the words with what I heard. It was amazing
Now I had a spiritual journey while channeling. I connected with an energy called Jim. I so wanted a special relationship with a love of my life. He took me on a roller coaster ride to Carmel California. I took my best friend with me so I would have proof this happened. He was the love of my life. Finally I wrote the book 30 years later. Soon to be out in Kindle. It has an amazing ending.
I am also going to publish my series of all kinds of books. Now seems to be the right time.
Anyone who needs help in understanding please contact me. It is an easy process and I can tell you if it is real. I have left things sit for over 30 years and now it is time to get back to my connections...channeling is wonderful.

I've already done what you're trying to do, and from what you just wrote, it sounds to me like your chances of success in both publishing your old work and channeling new messages are very high.

During Sixties and early Seventies, I did a lot of writing for the underground press of the day, both social and political material that I wrote "on the ground" and material on spiritual subjects that I channeled. From 1973 till 1983, I concentrated on increasing both my spiritual knowledge and my psychic skills and did little writing of any kind. Then I made a "major breakthrough in consciousness about the nature of spiritual reality" in the summer of 1983 and spent the next five years channeling a book I self-published in 1988 and promoted on line in the early cyberworld until I became physically disabled in an accident in 1993. At that point, I left the internet and stopped using computers at all. I still channeled, but I didn't share this information with anyone on the Earth Plane.

However, in February 2005, my Spirit Guides advised me to start channeling messages on a computer again, and massive amounts of good information started coming through. So in that fall of that year, I got back on line, just in time to find out that some people I didn't know at all were in the process of republishing some of my old writings on their own site. I immediately e-mailed them with permission to use my stuff and offered to contribute new writing as well.

My Guides also advised me to start posting on many different Web discussion groups and to start a number of my own, and I've been actively channeling and cyber-publishing my work ever since...