Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 05-01-2016, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
For LGBT

Which particular belief or faith do you practice?
Old 05-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Master

I used to be a christian (raised as a Baptist) but dumped it when I had my awakening. No more religion. Beliefs are subject to change but I currently believe that the planet/people/our solar system etc is experiencing a rise in consciousness.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I used to be a christian (raised as a Baptist) but dumped it when I had my awakening. No more religion. Beliefs are subject to change but I currently believe that the planet/people/our solar system etc is experiencing a rise in consciousness.

have you seen Trump?
Old 16-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

I practice metaphysical Taoism. In religious sect Taoism such as the Celestial Masters, homosexuality is a sin, but not so in classical Taoism, which is the foundation of metaphysical Taoism. Classical scripture actually discusses homosexuality as part of the streams of transformation. This passage from the Book Of Lieh Tzu (an expansion of a passage about evolutionary theory in the Book Of Chuang Tzu) is about the diversity of sexual activity and same-sex coupling arises naturally from the stream of change and transformation within Tao:

Quote:
There is a beast of Shan-yuan which gives birth after conceiving by itself, the lei. There are birds of the rivers and marshes which give birth after looking at each other, the fish-hawks. There is a creature which is solely female, the giant tortoise; and another which is solely male, the little bee. The men and women of Ssŭ impregnate and conceive without intercourse. Hou Chi was born from a great footprint, Yi Yin from a hollow mulberry tree. Dragonflies breed from moisture, animalculae from vinegar.

Graham, A.C., The Book Of Lieh Tzu, New York: Columbia Univ. Press, c. 1990, p. 21.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Knower
No religion. I do believe in Source and law of attraction (Abraham Hicks)
Old 24-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Pathfinder
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders; male, female, nonbinary, etc..) but I'm strongly attracted to women. I grew up as a Baptist and oh wow, that was traumatic. So needless to say I'm no longer religious.

I'm a witch and spirit worker. I don't know how I feel about a higher power... I work with deities, and have a strong bond with quite a few, but I don't necessarily worship them. I honor them and what they represent, thank them for assisting me, etc..

I particularly love Aphrodite. She's so wonderful and loving, a perfect being to work with if you need to come to terms with sexuality, body image, etc.. And Morrighan is very much a mother figure.
Old 24-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Experiencer

Born into and raised traditional Christian (Lutheran). Questioning and slowly grew away from believing in God, gods or deities beginning in my early 20's, becoming full fledged atheist in my 40's. At 58, had a heart attack and a NDE. Since then, I find a collection of consciousness makes much sense to me, and might be what one experiences when trying to define "God". "God" can't be defined, and proof of that is that there are so many religions and even sects of specific religions.
So, my only religion or belief is, essentially, the Golden Rule...which is found in various verbage forms in the vast majority of religions.
Old 25-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Master

Explanation please - what does LGBT stand for'
Old 25-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Explanation please - what does LGBT stand for'

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transsexual.
Old 25-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder
I practice Chaos magic. As for beliefs.. well.. that varies. I take from here and there.