Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-09-2011, 04:53 PM
mightything

weird/worrying innervision

okay so last night i was reading, Karika - Liber 767 vel Boeingus
and the author starts talking about how he works at museum and how they handle all the pieces every couple of years for cataloging and stuff like that right. so he has this weird brass crown in his hands and (his words) foolishly puts it on. long story short. it did something to him. some ancient relic from a cave used in ritual. it like put a sigil deep in his mind and he had these weird and terrifying dreams for like a month.

after i read that i decided to get some sleep. and as i started to fall asleep. you know that in between time (sleep/awake).
a open eye kept flashing in my closed vision, then i got a visual of this horrifying large creature with human eyes. its was like a cross between a dragon and a giant. it had these huge thorny type ridges along itself. and it was kinda curled in on itself. this thing even though it was dark. it was like a shadow that you could see regardless of there being no light to distinguish it. and my vision was from the vantage point of staring it in the eyes.
at that point i kinda visualized myself as made of pure light. with a kinda dragon ballz nimbus around me (lol, only way to explain it)
i think my intent was to shine light on it so i could see. i just remember its skin being kind of bronze. (i didnt really want to see it, i just didnt want to scared either)

i want very much to right that one off as tripping. but to be honest it was worrying enough that i didnt want to keep my eyes closed, but somehow i drifted to sleep. like it stopped mattering.

it could be nothing, coulda been a semi dream or his experience rubbing off in my mind and my imagination running wild. but it didnt feel like an imagination type of thing.

lol im so debating if i should push the post button. ah well.
Old 28-09-2011, 05:17 PM
mattie

Imagery From Book?

Given that you were reading about a museum curator who put on a brass crown & had weird dreams, do you think your weird dream w/ a bronze dragon-giant was working off of what you just read?
Old 28-09-2011, 05:26 PM
mightything

well the thing was he never mentioned eyes and that what i seen first. (he mentioned spirals or some type of round shape)
and the reason why i wonder if a dream is becuz i dont dream well. even only half asleep. they slip right through my fingers. this stayed with me and i was more alert after it. but i still went to sleep. if its nothing i loose nothing. if its something and i see it again. im gona talk to it.

also in honest i assume bronze becuz i didnt really get a good look. it was at least brown or thats how it looked to me.
i wont say it wasnt a dream though.
Old 29-09-2011, 10:23 AM
chi

You mention that you first see an eye and then you see the creature.This could mean your third eye is opening.What do you see if you close your eyes and concetrate on your third eye?I would suggest meditating on your third eye.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:35 PM
mightything

i usually see nothing. like ive seen colors before, and once or twice ive seen with my eyes closed... that the weirdest.
usually its just dark in there. but my third eye has always been my most active chakra, i just never got anything from it before.
yesterday i think it was, i was just going for a walk but most of that walk it was pumping hardcore. on its own.
heck yea, ima go for it.