Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

Question Practicing soulmate prayer for future husband, but it's pulling in TF I released?

Hi all - this is kind of an update from my last post. As I stated in my original thread of my last posting, in late May I had done a bond cutting prayer to release myself from my colleague (don't even have a clue at this point as to a label--so confused). So for the month of June and July I have been doing soulmate prayers calling out to God and the universe for my soulmate and future husband again.

My colleague and I had our monthly meeting this week. I had psyched myself to be professional, hard nosed, and combat boot ready (for a Gemini).

And he undercut me by swinging the pendulum the opposite direction. For our meeting in came in casual clothes. I've never, ever seen him dressed that way before and I was pleasantly surprised. He walked in my office and waited for his hug, but I didn't give me one--but I held fast I gestured for him to have a seat. I could tell he was shocked and disappointed. But he sat down and made himself comfortable in a chair. In fact, he made sure to take up as much space as possible by slouching and stretching out in the chair like Mr. Lion owning his territory--not the normal, Mr. Stick-Up-My-Butt preppy sitting.

He was all fidgety and antsy during the meeting, he made eye contact with me but it was like he nervous. We had our discussion and some social chitchat--no mention of Mrs. Preppy. Interesting. I broke the news to him that we probably wouldn't meet again for a couple of months due to some projects I am working on, and this time he let it be known he was disappointed. Sorry.

I feel somewhat detached from him. I think the roles have reversed. I feel more detached and he maybe he feels the clinging now.

When we departed I told him where's my hug and he was more than ready to give me one--a hug and a squeeze---that's new. My heart chakra went off when we hugged, but I wasn't an intense separation pain like in the past when he would leave me--more like a nice and pleasant euphoria.

One of my other colleagues said he passed by him in the lobby without even saying hi (like he usually does) and he saw him peel out of the parking lot like the hounds of hell were after him. O.k.?

He was off my mind and out of my heart when I did the cord cutting prayer, but when I started to pray the soulmate prayers for God to send me my true love, soulmate, and future husband now my colleague's acting strange.

My questions:

Does this reconfirm what I had thought before about we are TF or at least soulmates?

Did the cord cutting prayer not work?

I did go to a tarot reader in person for a personal reading and she said my true love/soulmate is someone who is very close to me who loves me dearly and we've known each other for years--that he's 'just around the corner' (figuratively), someone that I work with but he is afraid to approach me and/or obligated. Why can't I shake this colleague--and now it seems like the light bulb has illuminated for him or something.

I always knew there was a connection--but I thought it was a familial soulmate connection.

A second tarot reader via the web said pretty much the same as the one in person, except if I rush things I would just be dating various guys and not be with my true soulmate. I need to just wait on him to come to me. Both agree that need for him to wait and come to me--continue to pray.

I am ready and want to be with my true love and soulmate, but at the same time is this colleague The One? I know prayer can answer questions and change lives. There are reasons for everything. I guess I just need to trust--being a Gemini--logic is everything to me--I don't understand the route of getting from point A to point E in this situation.

But with God all things are possible. And my colleague who saw him leave told me I need to stop being so closed minded--be more open minded, when we were talking about my dating preferences.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Experiencer

Clarifying question

I guess what I am really asking is this---

What do I need to do to move my colleague (I've given up on labeling him) out of the way, from blocking my path to get to my soulmate/true love?

I've been praying (morning and night), meditating nightly and still getting signs all over the place relating to be patient and that I'm on the right path, that my guides are with me, but my soulmate still hasn't shown yet. Last night, the colleague popped up in my dreams again after months of no dreams.

I thought the cord cutting prayers would solve it (move him) to allow my soulmate to come in, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I know there are people here on the board who were able to find their soulmates, but seems like mine is continuing to be elusive.