Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Stormweaver

In a dream I am in another human body ?

Yo everyone !

Sometimes when I dream, I find myself in another human body. So far I can remember twice, both males, but one is clear where I am an elderly man with long white hairy beard and pony tail hair style, brown skin.
But I was talking to myself, it was me talking to myself. I dont know why too.

Does that by any chance says that I have been that person before ?
Or does it mean something else like a spirit guide ?
Or is it just a dream ?

Thanx

_/\_
Old 20-10-2010, 12:19 AM
soprano

A dream is a dream, not just a dream. I think dreams are important. They are information, therefore they are real. It could be also a premonition, a past life or a temporary virtual creation.

Clau
Old 20-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Guide
It is nearly impossible for me to answer you with a correct response
because I don't know your soul's history (i.e. past lives and stuff).
And it would be hard for you to find out too because
I don't think you know your soul's history either.
However if you really want to find out what that dream means you can
try to ask your guide. One way to do this is by channeling.
This method is simple. You should quiet your self, meditate kind of,
and (out loud) ask your guide what that dream meant and
you should get a telepathic message from them. I admit I'm
not an expert on channeling but you can find out more about it
from this forum or google :)
Old 20-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by soprano
A dream is a dream, not just a dream. I think dreams are important. They are information, therefore they are real. It could be also a premonition, a past life or a temporary virtual creation.

Clau

Cheers Clau

Yeah sometimes I dont know if a dream is telling me something or not, coz sometimes its nightmares, and at times its peaceful, and at times there are lots of conversations but I seem to forget nearly every detail and only remember bits and pieces.

Thanx
_/\_
Old 20-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
It is nearly impossible for me to answer you with a correct response
because I don't know your soul's history (i.e. past lives and stuff).
And it would be hard for you to find out too because
I don't think you know your soul's history either.
However if you really want to find out what that dream means you can
try to ask your guide. One way to do this is by channeling.
This method is simple. You should quiet your self, meditate kind of,
and (out loud) ask your guide what that dream meant and
you should get a telepathic message from them. I admit I'm
not an expert on channeling but you can find out more about it
from this forum or google :)

Hiya Lovely

I have no idea on what my soul past history is too. I dont know if I even had past lives, these are all new to me. And it seems very interesting to know more about it.
I will try it out and meditate and ask.
What does telepathic messages look like ? I remember there was once a few months ago, while just starting to doze off, I saw a man telling me something. He looked too handsome to even consider myself to be my past life person, but he was saying something, but I didnt absorb what he said. Then a few seconds later a mature lady with blonde hair came into my mind ( I think ) and said to me " be consistant " and she dissappeared. Then I opened me eyes, and thought to myself was all that a start of a dream if I continued to sleep ?, I questioned meself but didnt know if its telepathic or just one of those things that happens before one falls asleep.

Thanks though, I will try to contact me guide like you said. Just hope it works for me.

Cheers

_/\_
Old 20-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Greenslade

I have to go along with Lovely on this one. There's no sure way of knowing and any answer here would be speculation - it's entirely up to you to make of it what you will.

If you consider the idea that there is no time, perhaps your consciousness is accessing a Parallel Life. It's possible that all of your so-called past Lives are happening right at this very moment, and this one is 'leaking' into the consciousness of another. Consciousness (if you are doing time) has no problems transcending any time barriers, so what you're experiencing is a Past or Future Life.

The other possibility and the one I'd go with here is the concept of the Oneself or the Overself. There's more info here - http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html
Basically, what it's saying is that there is the Oneself, and it has 'tentacles' each with a Soul on the end. The Soul doesn't know about the Oneself but the Oneself knows about the Souls, the tentacles feed experience, etc. back to the Oneself. That works for me. I believe I am an aspect of a Spirit, when I became incarnate my Soul was separated (but still stayed connected) from that Spirit. My Soul is individual yet still connected to that Spirit. From that perspective, what you might be experiencing is that as a Soul you've gone back to that Spirit to be a part of him for a time.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:35 AM
abikisses

There are many possible explanations but one that comes to me for you is... for you to gain a different perspective.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 20-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I have to go along with Lovely on this one. There's no sure way of knowing and any answer here would be speculation - it's entirely up to you to make of it what you will.

If you consider the idea that there is no time, perhaps your consciousness is accessing a Parallel Life. It's possible that all of your so-called past Lives are happening right at this very moment, and this one is 'leaking' into the consciousness of another. Consciousness (if you are doing time) has no problems transcending any time barriers, so what you're experiencing is a Past or Future Life.

The other possibility and the one I'd go with here is the concept of the Oneself or the Overself. There's more info here - http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html
Basically, what it's saying is that there is the Oneself, and it has 'tentacles' each with a Soul on the end. The Soul doesn't know about the Oneself but the Oneself knows about the Souls, the tentacles feed experience, etc. back to the Oneself. That works for me. I believe I am an aspect of a Spirit, when I became incarnate my Soul was separated (but still stayed connected) from that Spirit. My Soul is individual yet still connected to that Spirit. From that perspective, what you might be experiencing is that as a Soul you've gone back to that Spirit to be a part of him for a time.

Hi Greenslade

This is all new to me, I will have to read on what you have offered. Thanks so much !

I will have to read more about the Oneself, it seems to catch my attention.

Thanks

_/\_

Last edited by Stormweaver : 20-10-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
There are many possible explanations but one that comes to me for you is... for you to gain a different perspective.

Blessings
Abikisses

Cheers Abikisses

_/\_

Last edited by Stormweaver : 20-10-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Greenslade

Hi StormWeaver

You're very welcome.

It's actually made a lot of sense to me and explains many of my beliefs. Synchronicity being what it is, there were a couple of posts in another thread about the Higher Self that also fits in rather well there. At first the 'technical stuff' didn't work too well, then I started writing stories as a way of expressing much of what was rattling around in this noggin of mine. In walking away from the 'technical stuff' so long ago, I've been brought back but with a different perspective on it. Now it makes sense and has become so much clearer. For me it explains this thread nicely and my own experience relates directly to yours.

To help me understand in a very non-technical way, I believe I am an aspect of a Spirit called 'Kryn'. OK, maybe Spirits have no name etc, but I'm still human :-) and technical and formal leave me cold. By exploring that concept I can see the parallels with the OneSelf and what you experienced. I chose to explore that in story format because it worked for me. While I was writing the story I could feel my energies changing; it was my body battering away at the keyboard but I was a different person inside. A form of Spirit writing or channelling? I also spent some time in a chatroom with some people with similar interests, and they could sense the change in energies. Sometimes they would call me 'Ron' when I was being myself, other times when they felt my energies change they would call me 'Kryn'. They also recognised the different writing styles. I believe this is my way of getting in touch with my Higher Self. Some would take a different approach and that's fine, but this way works for me. He has a personality as have I and being honest the formal methods wouldn't work for either of us. Others have written things that I've read only this morning that has confirmed and validated what many would call fantasy.

As the man said -
"Hit me with your rhythm stick, it's nice to be a lunatic"