Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

How to expel person with low vibration energy

A number of years ago, I came into contact with someone and his family who had an energy/vibration level significantly different from my own. At first I ignored it, live and let live; however, over the years, I continued to grow/change and increase my vibration level while this person and his family did not, and in fact seems to have regressed. It is also likely that I simply can no longer overlook this low level vibration because it has such a negative impact.

The relationship has become parasitic and is very disruptive for me. When they are around, I can just feel the low energy vibrations and I actually feel ill.

Does anyone know of anyway I can dislodge them from all aspects of my environment and energy field so that they are basically expelled based upon energy work? I have tried visualization, meditation, candles and a number of techniques and nothing works. I have continued to increase my vibration level in many ways. They knows this, but remains stuck like glue. It is draining my health.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Master

Grounding and shielding should help.

Regardless of anyone's vibrational / emotional / energetic state - in your own aura you only want your own energy. I'm constantly checking my energetic field and redrawing the boundaries, and getting rid of energetics that are in there.

It's having a good response for both of us. For example, I was getting really agitated by a girl at work. And I was finding her aggressive and hostile. I had a little look in my aura and - whoa - there she was. I sent her packing. Peace has returned.

I know that I will have to do this again and again - for some reason she is attracted to me and - this is key : I attract her in.

For someone to impact you, you have to allow them and the change starts with you.

One thing. Don't judge or measure someone else's vibrational energy. That is their stuff. Your journey and life is your stuff. As soon as you start to judge in whatever way, you will attract their energy. Observe and notice, yes, but don't attach. Just say "how interesting" and let it go.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

How do u check ur energy field? ?

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 20-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Master
For something to stick to your aura it means you are receptive to it.
It means you have an attachment/aversion.
and that person is triggering it
like scraping barbed wire across an old wound that just won't heal
Old 21-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
How do u check ur energy field? ?

Well, I can sense them but that's not a helpful answer.

As a general rule of thumb, if you are affected positively or negatively by someone's mood, it is likely they are in your energy field.

Remember, always remember, it takes two for this to happen. There has to be an attractor - as well as a parasite.
Old 15-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Pathfinder
Help them raise there energy
Old 15-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Experiencer

What your resist persists. Stop resisting and at the same time set up external circumstances that establish distance between you and them.

Why are they around all the time anyways? Because of work? Or they are next door neighbors? Or just friends that crash the party all the time? Is someone else in the family bringing them around?

Come up with an excuse why you're really busy all the time and can't afford the time to hang out with them. They will understand at first and before you know it you've grown apart like any other old friend you've grown apart from, and they won't think anything of it.

That's the functional advice. The LOA advice is what has already been stated in the other comments. You think that your vibration is a lot higher, which it no doubt is, but there are parts of your vibration that are still low, and they are what attract the low vibers. You have to identify the beliefs that keep your vibration low and there will be a huge difference.

The other one is cord cutting. It was already mentioned with the aura thing but it's a bit different or at least it's a piece of terminology for you to look up.